Post the happenings you want to see most

Digits will confirm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCivXxE589M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump and Melanoma divorcing while he is still president.

A hurried Nuclear Apocalypse to destroy all consciousness on this planet.

>Being this petty

Weimar singularity sparking WW3 and the complete destruction of the planet.

got em

yay!

>fake news

We all get qt gfs by the end of the year :)

I REALLY want to see the Second Korean War
(and chemical attack in Europe)

Scottish independence

hahhahahah stupid nigger, Scotland will never be its own country you cunt

A myriad of asteroids, each one landing on a Muslim majority country and destroying it (including France)

double yay!

DIGITZ CONFIRM SCOTS AS ANGLOKEKS FOR ETERNITY

Gay
yay
my burgga give france a chance

Susan "Fried" Rice gets shitaked in front of Congress next week

I want Germany to get angry again.

Second Coming

france is the most cucked country in europe, worse than sweden

they need ethnic cleansning

I want anti-Israeli protests to go from petty leftist street mobs to full on mass awakened irate all Jew hating mega riots world fucking wide.

Atheism will be wiped off the face of the Earth and all of its existance

yeah but alotta whites are going to need a dunkirk
yeah but only if we can redpill them

everyone on earth dies

i die last and get to watch it all happen

you muzzie bastard

Include me in the screencap

The numbers... what do they mean Mason

dont include me in the screencap on reddit

Hitler is still alive at his base in Antarctica. Governments won't nuke because it'll melt the ice caps. 2026 he resurfaces with the most advaced army in the world and conquers the Americas in 3 days.

leafs annexed by papa america

America falls

I find me a qt ring wing bf to share bantz with :(

>'Huge explosion' reported in Mecca, Saudi Arabia

This

fucking kimposters

That was quick

Only if he marries Putin. The left would self destruct

Have my upvote

I would leave me and a few bitches

Wow! A good Canadian post

Total anarchy

wtf i hate kek now.

also include me in the screencap

wEw

My dream is for all of these to be exposed

Fuck
>you better ZOOM my woRds

Israeli agents blow up Mecca or kill a Saudi prince and ask the US for help during the inevitable war, but America tells them to fuck off and exposes Israel, leaving Muslims angry at JEWS and not America, and JEWS getting fucked in the ass by practically every muzzie country.
One can only dream

dibs on second last

I become the next hitler as a vessel for his spirit.

Holy fucking shit KEK just granted my birthday wish

splooge

This deserves better digits.

Roll

Thank you Satan

>leaf using devils deadly lettuce

Thesr digits deny your request and instead we will undergo a new golden age for humanity

>granted

you got trips on a stupid chinese image board, it doesn't mean shit

also that story/"wish" was typed out like a fucking high schooler. how old are you? kys fucking faggot

fbi user, tonight?

Sup Forums realizes kek doesnt exist

older than u fagot lol

Right answer.

Mel Gibson is like a redpilled Tarantino.

I hope he makes a Civil war movie

That story is so flat. To much talk of sandwiches.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCivXxE589M

Go and make more movies, you racist bastard.

Fucking genius.

Antifa fag(s) shoot Trump supporters. Then Trump supporter(s) btfo some Antifa fags.

I think Tarantino is redpilled, he's just a whore who wants to keep his degenerate friends.

africa cleansed by ebola

blasphemy, praise KEK

a blackzi gf into race-play and dressing up in nazi leather.

Kek has a sense of humor

holy shit praise

I am utterly aghast with these newfangled acclimations to the game mechaniques that only seek to tarnish the once pristine fascimile of The Pokémon Franchise. Individual Values were la seule caractéristique that disembodied the bona fide Elite Pokemon Trainers from the soulless ersatz casuals who did not acknowledge l'existence d'IVs on the fountainhead. It was the like the Rock of Gibraltar to practice cinching the obscured fortuitous domain of values which made the game très enticing for multitudes of Patrician Trainers who sought a challenge of the unseen. L'audience perceived it not; nevertheless, its presence in the game was manifested in its ubiquitous engagements.

For Game Freak to appeal to the Faceless Horde of the Unwashéd like a servile hound dog, wholly as a
marketing manœuvre aimed at consumers to flirt with l'idée of acquiring their penultimate sorry, pitiful and I mean pitiful endeavor of regurgitating a franchise past its prime, is pathétique. Modifying Individual Values is an atrocity that only benefits the Unwilling for the undertaking of legitimate, dog-eat-dog 'Mons. And for what purpose is this other than to appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator, all the while humiliating the grandest of zealots in this muckuppery by essentially elucidating to them publiquement the innumerous myriads of hours obtaining competitive Pokemon were, shall I say, in VAIN?

I am astounded for the years perfecting the craft of competitive IV attainment, supporting a video game development studio with fervent zealous devotion, only to have my loyalty lampooned by the very studio I believed was above hearkening to Les Misérables unworthy of their attention.

Nataliya will retake Europe from the heathens and show us the way to Salvation.

>what is samson option?

>Trips
>sixes
It must be done.

North Korea starts something that wipes them off the planet.

Hillary "You'd be in Jail" Clinton enters court in chains within 2 years time.

i'm ok with this

WW3 NEXT WEEK

just as NK launches another ballistic missile

Sweden will enact a mandatory cuck law where an immigrant gets to fuck your wife on your wedding night.

We get another Eliot Rodger except the guy is actually really good at killing people and gets at least 100 preferably more
A good chunk of them need to be cops too, tired of cops being the instant "rampage over" button, want to see some of them go down too

>but why do you want to see this
Because if it happens enough society will actually do something about involuntary celibacy

>inb4 any form of edgy
You guys asked so there you go

that's too big, needs bigger digits

A new, deadly, drug-resistant strain of Ebola spreads like wildfire through Africa. The disease ravages most African nations and eventually spreads to the more refugee-happy countries of Europe.

A handful of countries like the US, UK, and a smattering of Western and Central European countries make the difficult but necessary decision to completely suspend travel into their countries.

When the dust settles nearly a year and a half later, more than half a billion people are dead including most of Africa and the Middle East.

▲◄►▲
Hillary
plane crash

Kek has leaders of both sides of the isle are executed for treason.

Gets confirm.

Jews eternally btfo

>inhale
>exhale
YES

please kek make this real

>satan trips backing up a good situation

this is it

this is the next big happening

Protomen Act III

God damnit trump.