What if

September 23, has to do with the start of a war, what if the sky has us dropping bombs..digits confirm? Praise Kek everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LyVK0Vp0rNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I'm going insane.

I'm getting married to a kikess on September 22, what if we conceive the Antichrist on our wedding night

no you are not goyim
you are absolutely correct.

Judaism is matrilineal. Your children will be Jews.

my d u b s have already confirmed that you are correct.

---
war happening goys

Holy shit I forgot about this. I worked for hasidic jews and they told me the same thing.

I have a jew father, does that mean I can spare myself the day after TDOTR

ides of march, no happening. no happening this year. trump is protected by divine providence. go to sleep, you must be tired

What is ""african american"?
> America is authority over Africans?
> There are no other "african" types in the world?
Who cares when your birthday is, you Yankee nigger!
>sage

Nimrod DNA being constructed via Xenon physics as we speak. Remember the illuminati card game children.

(Head in a Jar)

They're the property of America and should act so. It also ties into the fact that once they've been "Americanized" they're tainted when it comes to other Africans, therefore won't be accepted as shown by the fact that Africans despise African-Americans for acting well, like "niggers."

It also has ties to the South when it comes to the property part.

Uhhhhh, number machine broke

I clearly remember the head in jar but i'd never considered what you speak of. Who knows what tech they have, were given, or discovered and kept secret?

Were you trying to reply to another thread or this one? I only ask because you mentioned nimrod

rip snorri sturluson... 776 years on sept 23rd

Where's the next bomb strike scheduled?

No this is all real buddy, Quantum bits using D wave technology to ressurect the DNA of Nimrod using cern, D wave computers, artificial intelligence and engineers.
>The goal is to replicate the DNA and transfer it to the one who is suppsed to rule for 3 and a half years and make them take his mark.

The xenon gas chamber is a medium of creation under the right circumstances which will be tested between my birthday of sep 9 or my brothers birthday of sep 23.

My correlation to the virgo constelation and the things i have acquired and understood through time tells us that this year will truelly change the word as we know it.

The veil of spiritual and physical shall be broken and everything after that is based on who you believe in.

I never heard about this theory of cern, their seems to be many. I'm not saying this is wrong, but what lends this more credence than other theories i've read and researched?

I'm not denying it or acting like I even heard about, but i'd read about if if you link it.

youtu.be/LyVK0Vp0rNo