Susan Rice to testify

I just got a raging erection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If hill got in we would have never heard about this

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

Good. She did absolutely nothing illegal.

DRAIN THE SWAMP BURGERS!

the only felon here is flynn, broke the law, got exposed. no immunity for traitors.

this makes me happy

If 7 she flips on obongo

Can she decline?

If not I can't wait to hear all the "I don't remembers", "I can't comment on thats", and "I plead the fifths"

Checked

Yeah, he's going to prison.

Checked what, nigger?

Hillary, Obama, Rice, Podesta, Lynch

This is going to be quite the quality prison crew

There has been an influx of get baiting and I blame Soros.

There's one 7 in:
FAGGOT

How great would it be for Obama and Trump to die in prison

Did kang nigger actually leave the country?
If yes, how soon are shit going down?

Manafort, Flynn, Rice, Tillerson, Trump.

We're going to need a bigger prisoner.

checked

didnt they see her say she dindu nuffin on msnbc?

All her answers will be 'I can't recall'

0.02 has been deposited into your account
you must be new here

One 7 is good enough, faggot.

Kys

Wishing Obama dies in prison makes me a shill now?
Stop being emotionally attached to shitty politicians, faggot

I can't wait!

R O W D Y G O W D Y
O
W
D
Y

G
O
W
D
Y

Da fif.

The damage control on this thread is hilarious.

obama is getting ousted.

If quads, Kek will send Hillary and Obama to jail as a result of this investigation

i'm gonna need a quick rundown

what does trips get you?

that's not how it works idiot

She may be able to claim executive privilege.

No, if you are served for disposition, you are required under law to be at the courthouse on a specific date. However, you can plead the 5th Amendment.

Is that a new strategy my Sharia Blue friend?

>being this new
fuck off shills

This reeks of racism

She can claim executive privilige due to her position and then they will be required to prove her testimony is necessary.

It will just be the fifth.

Good morning Ms. Rice. How are you today?

On the advice of my council, I respectfully decline to answer that question, or any other, based on my protection under the fifth amendment.

CHECKED OBAMA IS DONE

I would pay to see Gowdy roast her when she pleads the fifth.

The last digits are all that matters fag. Jesus, I've only been lurking for 8 months and I know this shit.

You're so fucking stupid

>executive privilige

She is accused of illegally distributing information that was obtained through her request. Because her request unmasked information that'd shouldn't had been made public, that means she is responsible for the leaks.

Her testimony will be necessary seeing as she supposly abused her position and illegally obtained information for the purpose of blackmail and corroborating with political opposition.

Observed digits!

It's coming to CSPAN for free.
What a time to be alive.

I'm getting news fatigue. So many big stories, but nothing ever comes to fruition. I need happenings.

but when is DRUMPF going to get impeached? what's taking so long... :(

Id I've understood correctly, Susan Rice had a position in the Obama administration and she accidentaly admitted they were spying on the God Emperor and his assotiates for connections with Russia during the elections even after they didn't find shit after a long time and now she has to appear before the court right?

Also, will somebody answer me on whether or not Kang Nigger Obongo actually fled the country "on vacation"?

She's a professional liar. She'll be fine.

SHADILAY BROTHER

Moonman for emperor

>ask

Subpoena her lame ass

I haven't seen that Obongo fled in the news, but I'm not sure who'd report that.

Yeah, I'm the stupid one says the guy who believes DRUMPF should be imprisoned for some reason when he's the only one who's actually trying to do some good to your country. Were you European, you'd start appreciating what you have been gifted now.

>on vacation

Technically he is finding inspiration to write his book.

Without his family

In a non-extradition country

He's fucking gone. Only to be picked up later by a group that will either ransom him off or turn him into the US. I predict he'll go underground to avoid the public and seek protection. Ironic considering what happened to Snowden.

remember liberals, this is the future you chose

What country did he flee to?

He was photographed in Tahiti, it seems

But he could be hiding out anywhere by now.

Check this one I hope this is real, fuck it will be the rightfully deserved divine judgment of Kek smiting down Moloch's dogs.

>broke the law

No he didn't

He didn't flee the US, he just decided to take a vacation in a country without a US extradition treaty without his family for an indefinite period of time.

here's the version of events explained for people that do not have a large amount of prerequisite knowledge on the current affairs

>US government can spy on anyone who is not a US citizen or permanent resident
>however, the US can't spy on it's own citizens without having a proper reason
>these "proper reasons" can include US citizens conspiring with foreign nationals, US citizens supplying goods, services and so on to foreign nationals, etc
>sadly sometimes information on US citizens can be collected inadvertently during the course of spying on foreigners
>if this happens, the intelligence agency that collected the information must immediately "mask" all parts of the information that have anything to do with US citizens unless said information is of use to a current investigation
>normally after masking of information has been done said information is NEVER unmasked
>under 100 people in the US government even have the authority to unmask information
>someone, now revealed to be Susan Rice, deliberately unmasked information on Donald Trump and spread it for political reasons

this is literally worse than watergate. watergate had the president ordering the spying of his political rivals via clandestine means, this bullshit was facilitated by most of the executive office

>No he didn't
no u

Praise kek!

>obongos legacy failing apart by the second

Fuck. This makes it that much more serious than I first thought it to be. Did she have authorization from King Nigger to do so? Also, how the fuck could pleading the 5th apply in such situations? I mean, if she broke federal law, shouldn't she be made to testify?

> $20 says she commits suicide by shooting herself twice in the back of the head

At least he'll return to his natural habitat. US federal prisons.

>Did she have authorization from King Nigger to do so?
i don't know.

> Also, how the fuck could pleading the 5th apply in such situations? I mean, if she broke federal law, shouldn't she be made to testify?
i don't know.

>> $20 says she commits suicide by shooting herself twice in the back of the head
hopefully Obama's head is in front of hers.

KEK WILLS IT!

Pleading the 5th means you don't have to testify against yourself, so there are probably places where she can do it. However, Just saying "I don't recall" is enough since they can't force her to speak and who cares about another charge for perjury when you're already facing huge charges.

Like all famous people, Hillary will simply fake her death if this goes too far. Then live her life on a private secret resort for retired illuminati. It's real.

Don't care fag

So, she's going to pull a Shillary huh?

>filename
>exclamation point
>shitty meme
>bad joke
russian detected

That is true but she can still dodge the initial subpoena by claiming executive privilege, forcing them to make that case to compel her to testify.

>his natural habitat. US federal prisons.

lol, well played greece.... I relinquish you of all denbts, fuck germany in the ear

S H A D I L A Y
Kek approves!

Well, the truth is the truth and blacks tend to feel at home in prisons (what with the rate they're getting in and everything)

Shadilay brother. Moloch's people are losing and the swamp shall be drained!

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

how long until she testifies? Will it take forever for them to set up proceedings or will it be next week?

This Friday is their last day for 2 weeks - back on the 24th.

So, it's gonna go down soon. Hope something comes out of all this. If it doesn't then, it will later but still.
youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek

Is captcha acting up for anyone else?

they can call her all they want ...she ain't gonna say shit....she will plead the 5th......she needs to be charged and indicted by a federal grand jury.....if she talks she will be killed....so the solution is jail...locker her up as well as lois lerner, ben rhodes, hillary clinton, eric holder, john podesta, valerie jarret, no one has the balls but obama was complicit and needs to be indicted as well