EUROPE NEEDS AFRICAN BLOOD

>The European Union (EU) is to open asylum processing centres in West Africa and countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean because the continent “need[s] six million migrants”, Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos has said.

Speaking in Geneva last week, the Greek Eurocrat denied terror attacks are linked to migration and warned the “biggest threat” to Europe is “the rise of populism, nationalism and xenophobia”.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusting.

No degenerate nigger trash in Europe.

Make Rhodesia and SA white again.

Shh, sh sh sh. Soon they will burn, it doesn't matter.

Six million you say...

The problem is Europe has insanely low birthrates. They need to at least hit replenishing level. If they did that this shit wouldn't be happening. If you are a euro and hate this then fix the fucking problem by impregnating your women.

A cattle farmer will always replace the bulls if they are not performing, its just business.

So why cant European men accept they need help? Africa and the Middle East don't do much well, but one thing they do well is reproduce.

Magic 6

>6 million migrants
>6 million

Please, for fuck's sake. If you are going to bait at least motherfucking try.

I don't think Europe needs six million more dependents.
I would be less mad if they were importing people who were hardworking and willing to work and assimilate.
But I mean
>black people
>work

ONE FOR EVERY SINGLE HEBREW SOUL

Well it is the truth.

Too bad they left out the part:
>Europe needs 6 million migrants
>to keep wages down and middleclass from eroding upperclass' power and influence

Maybe they came back as niggers. We wew lad what a dilemma...end one life as kindling and remain blackened in the next life.

AND IN THE FUTURE WE CAN PICK MORE GIBS FROM THE WAISTELANDS TO LOOK AFTER THESE FUCKERS, RINSE REPEAT TILL WE'RE ALL GONE AND SO ON UNTIL WE ARE ALL GIBS

WTF IM WHITE AND INDIGENOUS, IF I WAS A BRAZILIAN RAIN FOREST MONKEY MAN I WOULD BE GIVEN HELP, OR IF I WAS A RHINO, PROTECTED.

ITS NOT FAIR ON US EUROPEANS WHO WANT TO PROTECT OUR CULTURE AND HERITAGE.

WHO IS TO BLAME HERE?

A population waxes and wanes, the only one for whom that is a problem is those who control the bond market, or ie. Big Banks.

by the time they open asylum processing centres in Africa, they wont have anywhere to put them shitskins, Europe is done, its over, if Poland and Hungary go out its over, even if LEE PEEN doesnt win, other countries will folow very soon and probably connect together without Germany and nigger tier brussel

wont that be nice

stop with this you moron, that is just a excuse a jew thought off to push their narative into Europe, the pools of birthrates can be rigged as they rigged the polls for the clitnonscumbags

But then you'd need 9 million refugees. C'mon you goys, remember the 12 million! Are you racist or something, don't you care about the 15 million that died?

WHAT THE FUCK

If all the Africans look like the nigger in your pic then we'll survive it.

>Disgusting.
>No degenerate nigger trash in Europe.
>Make Rhodesia and SA white again.
Blacks can't go to Europe but whites can go to Africa?

Actually the number is closer to 4 gorillion

>WHO IS TO BLAME HERE?

>Ha ha le funny Jew joke makes this so funny lol

Fuck off I want war, now

What Whites own is for Whites. Blacks don't own a shred of territory on the planet.

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), written in 1925, he describes the future of Jews in Europe and of european racial composition with the following words:[45]

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

In 1923, he published a manifesto entitled Pan-Europa, each copy containing a membership form which invited the reader to become a member of the Pan-Europa movement. He favored social democracy as an improvement on "the feudal aristocracy of the sword" but his ambition was to create a conservative society that superseded democracy with "the social aristocracy of the spirit."[16] European freemason lodges supported his movement, including the lodge Humanitas.[17] Pan-Europa was translated into the languages of European countries (not total; Italian edition was not published at that time[18]), Japanese, Chinese and so on (not even into Russian[18]).

According to his autobiography, at the beginning of 1924 his friend Baron Louis de Rothschild introduced him to Max Warburg who offered to finance his movement for the next 3 years by giving him 60,000 gold marks. Warburg remained sincerely interested in the movement for the remainder of his life and served as an intermediate for Coudenhove-Kalergi with influential Americans such as banker Paul Warburg and financier Bernard Baruch.

>implement high taxes across the entire continent
>middle class families find it to expensive to have kids
>solution is to import people who will live off of welfare, therefore requiring even higher taxes
Sounds foolproof to me

The EU is trying to become a strong federal government like the US, for that you need useful idiots. EU might become next superpower.

jesus christ I had heard about this guy before but never this level of detail, what the fuck

Jesus fucking christ Europe! Rise up, kill these fuckers. Stop relying on lying politicians and rigged elections to save you! You have no friends in high places. Take back what's yours!

Fight! FIGHT!

the last 200 years (maybe longer) has been the enlightened class treating the rest of humanity like a hunk of clay on a potters wheel to be shaped into their vision of perfection

Africa had jobs, farms and food under whites, but the cucked white race does not belong in Africa. We all know who Africa belongs to now

when (((they))) make this kind of statement I everytime wonder to ask (((them))) one simple question: you say we need six million migrants - but how we should need them?

I mean - why?
Who need them? And WHAT FOR?

>1970s was all about overpopulation and planned parenthood
>Lol jk now import millions of shitskins replacements

Just give me suicide west and take me to Brussels near the Eu parlament.
I have nothing to lose but to save Europa.

If you are a European man from ANY of the nations set to recieve these

>wonderful enriching migrants!!!

and you do not...

>go to wherever they open these centers
>assassinate the people running them (it's easy as FUCK if you are doing it in a 3rd world shithole BTW!!! Just keep $100 Euro notes for the cops!) You can kill a few people and bribe a local police chieff for like $400 EUbux no problem!
>Set fire to/Blow up their "migrant registration centers" (again... if you get caught... it costs you NOTHING to get away! Niggers are CORRUPT in Africa!)

t. actual criminal/retired drug trafficker...

Seriously.. Africa and SE Asia are up for SALE!

If you have access to a few grand US or Euros YOU CAN DO ****ANYTHING****

Be the change you want to see!!

I know some of you are down for this!!

I just honestly think that most of you who would, don't understand how fucking CHEAP 3rd worlders will sell their "justice" for!!

You can BUY HUMANS for a few HUNDRED in Africa and SE Asia!!!

Bribing a police chief to blow up some people they don't even want meddling in their nation is a fucking BARGAIN DISCOUNT in real life.

Just do it already!

Save Europa! These (((Globalists))) are doing it... and LAUGHING AT YOU because they think you won't stop them (because none of you have!)

DO IT FAGGOTS!!

they'll say it's about the economy. it's not. it's utopianism. when everyone is cablanasian there will be no more tribalism/racism/nationalism and the world will be one big drum circle

I should add to this in case (rare though it may be) one of you actually sprouts a set of nuts and DOES THIS...

>Have a partner, get a set of dedicated phones in the nation of operation
>Keep a few hundred on you (to show that you are not a scrub and are seriously a source for possible greater $$$ for the cops)
>have your partner with access to the rest NEVER OPERATE TOGETHER!!! If one goes down... the other NEEDS to be able to access the "ransom $$$"!!
>Negotiate with the cops if caught (very unlikely.. because nigger cops in Africa are... well... lazy niggers. You REALLY have to fuck up to get caught. It's the Blue-Helmet UN "Peace-Keepers" you have to watch out for!

DO NOT EVER Bribe them with even 50% of the amount you have on hand for ransom!!! EVER!!

You have to make it seem as if you don't have that but will get it ***IF*** they agree to let you go!

You can always get off for less than $1k EU if you don't kill a political figure of note below a national cabinet member.

God-speed!

PS. Avoid Senegal... for some reason (CIA training that stuck) they have their shit together and will fry your ass.

>Europe has ALWAYS needed black blood

Whether it was from colonization, or for fighting in BOTH world wars, now they require the black seed(something America has been acquiring itself for the last 200 years)

This guy gets it.

Whites in Africa create first world nations.
Blacks in Europe create third world slums.

Whites bring prosperity.
Blacks bring crime.

Whites make Africa better.
Blacks make Europe worse.

Nobody once the nigs starve to death