Spare 50 cents?

>Spare 50 cents?
What do you do when a beggar begs you for change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reAvWtL4ecE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't acknowledge him

This, but if they're doing something that entertains me, I'll drop a quarter if I have one in my pocket.

Give him some change

I usually drop a bill while walking. Sure I could hand it to them but god damn its uncomfortable to make eye contact with the homeless.

>ask him if he has change for a $100

give him some money, or food if I have it

Fpbp

If you just walk by and ignore them, you're fine. If you make eye contact or acknoledge their existence, they'll keep harassing you.

instinctively place my hand on my pistol just in case as I ignore them and continue about my business.

i only give money to nonwhite homeless people. white homeless people have white privilege so they should be fine. they chose to be poor after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=reAvWtL4ecE

buy him a tall boy is he seems cool

"Sorry, got no money on me".

This black guy eating a fruit salad out of a plastic container walked behind my car and stopped me from moving. Finally he got out of the way, told me to roll my window down and asked me with a mouth full of fruit for $2. Not change, not $1. $2. Fuck those people. Where did you get that fruit you fucking faggot nigger.

I've completely dehumanized them.

Like this slide thread

Sage

Pelt a handful of pennies at his face

I once got duped out of £10 by some cute girl who made up some story about being pregnant and needing a train home. I kind of knew i was being taken for a ride but it was like she cast a spell on me and i just handed over the money

gave me a weird boner, desu

tell him that beggars can't be choosers and throw the change somewhere far away

I'll give em a little money if I have it. I don't wana come across as a lefty heart bleeding moralfag but you never know what they went through, they might even be a veteran

If they buy liquor with it, i don't fucking care. I can say I contributed to them escaping their shitty situation for a while.

>Spare 50 cents
lolno, they get up in your face and say "ey buddy got change? u raycis bruh?"

Winnipeggers know what i'm talking about

>Homeless
>White

shoot them

Give them change.

In Savannah GA with a few friends over the summer. Black guy is playing the trumpet with a box next to him for change, dropped him a 5. He said to me "Come here boss" and sprayed me with bug spray. He played beautifully. You work for it, even if its the most minuscule thing, you'll get a reward.

giving money to fucking homeless people is a mistake unless you are honestly fucking sure that they need it

>Gave fucking 5 dollars to a guy with a printed laminated sign

>gave two bucks to a guy with a phone

FUCK THAT SHIT

I'd also add that many women do this as a "job", because so many men (like myself) will just give them money out of pity or for the weird boners. They can make upwards of £100 a day if they are good at it.

If no one is around, I act like I'm going to hand him $10. As he reaches for it, i smash him in the skull with a hammer.
If there are people around, I glare with pure disdain and maybe spit in their general direction.

>"sorry all ive gots a card"
homeless dude whips out an iphone with square credit card reader
>drop my spaghetti

that

If he is ethnically swedish, and I have some spare change, I'll likely give it to him just to spite the gypsies

I ignore them. I refuse to support their drug\alcohol habits by giving them money.

Give him 15 cents in pennies......

look him in the eye and tell him no.

Oh fuck yeah, usually if i see a nice one ill give them change or a smoke.. Do you remember the crazy toonie lady? I swear she hunts me down and whines about needing a meal..

Point: Ill always try to help someone out unless they're (obviously) a raging junkie.

homeless people can be pretty cool to talk to sometimes

If I have my change on me, I give 'em anywhere from ten cents to fifty. If I don't have change, I throw my hands up and say "Sorry man, everything is on cards these days."

þpbp

Most beggars are not homeless, just low life scum who can't be arsed to work.

I don't live in a big city so I don't see them.
Fun story, my church used to have a hobo who slept on our loading dock but then he died. He got hit by a car, it wasn't a hoboism related death.

But to add to this, I'm from a rural ass backwoods part of TN, so I almost NEVER see homeless people, it's really only when I'm visiting a city for a small trip or business. I haven't really been able to develop the ability to just completely ignore someone like a lot of the regular people in the city have. I always smile at someone if I catch eye contact or give a little wave and city people look at me like I'm a fucking aspire retard.

Spit in his face and continue walking

>working
lol fag normie

If he/she is white Ill give them some spare change if they bother me are a nigger and beg then I ignore.

do you mean the girl who starts wailing and makes a scene if you turn her away?

Your country doesnt even have pennies

I've given homeless dudes spare change a few times when I genuinely didn't need the change (think like 50 cents). Most of the time you just gotta ignore them.

Once I was walking back home with a bag of cheese popcorn that I didn't like very much. I didn't want it to go to waste so I approached a homeless man and offered him my popcorn. He said, "I can't eat that cause I got no teeth" and walked away. Haven't offered homeless people food since.

I just give it, it's better in his cup than in my trash can or vacuumed cleaner. Poor fags.

>Driving with bro and his gf
>be in back seat
>pull up to corner with a bum
>bro hands me dollar says give it him
>roll down window wave it to the bum
>right as he goes to grab it
>bro pulls away before he could

Underrated post

if youre ever in the city for an extended period, you WILL come across these "people". there are a ton of routines, but the most common in my area are:

>(both men and women) hey, my car ran out of gas and i'm (some activity). can i get some gas money?
offer to fill up their tank, see what happens

>hey bro, i need bus fare
>hey man, i need to pay union dues
>fuck you faggot gimme money
>yo i need a beer? heh, see? im honest, now give me money faggot
>*points gun at you* hey man, can i have a few bucks?
>i need to bail my (perosn) out of jail.

the last might be truest of them all

Either say no and keep walking or tell them to fuck off depending on how drugged out they are

Well think about it. If they get $15/hr (tax-free) and hang around for 5 hours, that's just as much as some fry tosser gets for a day. That's decent money if your standards are shit - which they obviously are - and for minimal hours of doing literally no work.

>"Sorry I don't carry cash"
>wipe my ass with $100 bills later that day

yeah, shes an old fat lady who has a wailing technique.. theres so many of them though, they target white people because they know the natives wont take their shit

look at his teeth, look at his arm
then i'll decide if he should get change

>they target white people because
this couldn't be any more true. you will never see a "bum" hassle a nigger

I'm a superstitious faggot so I'll spare a buck if I like their sign and need a spot of luck.

Say I only have bus fare for my bus ride

If I have change, which is extremely rare, I would probably give it to the guy. He looks like a pretty legit dude that needs a drink.

I look at their shoes. If they look newer than mine I know theyre just some fucking junky scumbags who live with their mothers and beg for skag money.

Yes, and add in the factors of government welfare money and they are on a pretty sweet deal. Some of them actually drive around in their cars and park up next to people and ask. Sometimes even with their kids in the car for extra sympathy points. There was a little thing about it on TV a while back.

They have to circulate their areas frequently so they don't get caught out.

I would wave back and smile:) i love rural

Ask if it's for drugs. If they're honest, I give them the money for their drugs.

You guys should ask them for a cup of cum, then when they start jakking off, film it and call the police and say they were harassing women

give it to him.

If they are white, usually give whatever change I have or a small note and a few smokes. Vast majority of white people on the street have serious mental illness, not make believe sjw bullshit, so their predicament isn't entirely their fault.

If its brown, walk on by.

I do it if he's white. Charity is normal. Who cares if he'll use it to drink alcohol or something else. poor bastard needs some substance to forget he failed at his unique short life.

Bro no way

"No, thank you."

Spit at them. The Finnish government offers all Finnish citizens generous welfare. All beggars are just gypsies that who want to make some extra as honest work is shunned in their culture.

I tell him to fuck off because I live in California and he's probably going to go blow the money on sketch.

Say "fuck off" because I'm sick of 'em. Literally have this one homeless guy who's been patrolling the same area for like 2 years now. Same shit everytime!
Homeless guy: "Ahey bro, spare some change?
Me: "No, sorry".
Homeless guy: "Aw please bro, I need a feed"?!
Me: "Ain't got any".
Homeless guy: "C'mon bro"?!
Me: "I don't have any change"!
And eventually after a minute he pisses off. I swear that fucking piece of shit can't hear right!

Keep walking. I would never give money to some dopehead junkie piece of scum.

Honestly, you should just put him out of his misery. Can't you train a spider to bite him or something?

This.

Beggars here are either junkies, gypos or benefit cheats. They all collect unemployment benefit then sit on their arse all day and earn an easy £250 from passers by

Fuck em, they should all be killed by government services to clean the streets up

I hope you know I was talking about my literal brother.

I'd drop a bit in, but only if they are doing something entertaining. Music, even if they're just banging on an upside down bucket (and I've heard some really good improve music from pan handlers), acting, or even if they are sperging out and shitting themselves. I'll pay for the entertainment, but not charity for nothing.

accept the kind offer to relieve myself into his cup

Bad teeth aren't always a sign of drug addiction

Tell the peace of shit to go fuck himself! Fucking degenerative waste of life. Go stand in a soup kitchen line.

If they're old or a vet, then I give them money. If they're under 30 and wearing Nike's then they can gtf.

>be me
>be on campus at community college
>guy asks for a dollar to buy a drink

I'm a fucking broke college student and you're asking me for money get the fuck out of my face

Give it to him if I have it.

I saw a homeless guy with a sign that read "need work, anything helps". So I gave him a $100 bill.

Probably a once in a lifetime thing, I hope he used it well.

I give money to hobos with doggos

If they're non-white and look decent then I may chat with them while declining to give them anything.

If non-white while looking terrible then I ignore them.

If they're white then I will get them some food and rarely will give them money, while of course lending them an ear as I'll be happy to chat with them.

There are lots of beggars in my area and I gave an Afghan vet who lost his leg 5 bucks. Never again because I found out he was being retarded and lost it in a motorcycle accident. Don't give people money.

Not to mention there are fucking water fountains all over campuses

If I have small bills or change I give it. I have a close friend who developed bad schizophrenia and ended up homeless for a while until he was finally institutionalized. So I'm reluctant to assume that the homeless are anything but victims of circumstance, when in reality they're probably chiefly responsible for their circumstance. Either way, I give.

tell them I'm Jewish

Im usually poorer than the beggar so I just keep going my way.

Offer him fifty bucks, all or nothing, to let me film him in a bumfight with a beggar down the block.

NEVER give them money.

ONLY give them food/drink.

Refuse but offer to buy them food. If they accept, I'll gladly go out and buy a sandwhich, burrito, or something else for them. If they refuse the offer of food then they didn't need the money.

this is my method as well even though i do carry cash

If I have a coin, I will give it.

If they use it to buy booze or drugs, well, that on them.