Predictions for WWIII

Predictions for WWIII

>Uk leaves EU
>EU forms their multi country army lead by Germany who uses their new fighting age Muslims instead of their weak progressive Aryans
>EU soldiers occupy gibaltr
>Germany backs up Spain as part of the EU to get back at UK for leaving
>UK and EU soldiers get into conflict sparking war between them.
>Middle East takes the opportunity to invade Israel
>EU allies with them because Turkey takes part
>Russia joins the fight because they fucking hate the EU and want to see Germany get an assblasting again as well as take land
>China Joins the EUs and ME for economic trade as well as rising tensions between them and Russia/US
>Japan forced to join US/K do to a cultural love of the anglos and want to get payback on those fucking chinks
>France (if they leave) joins the fight on Uk/s because they don't want an EU ruling Europe.

And once again the eternal Anglo will put the kraut in their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_alternative_origin_speculations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia against Iran

American education.

Shut up greaser or you're going down too with the krauts

Russia knows where their bread is buttered.

You fuck with an Anglo too much and we'll put you in the dirt faster than you can say Dresden.

no speako mexicano Pablo

WIll it be all nuclear? or will we still use ground troops?

its castillian.

Britons aren't even Anglo. Majority native DNA (Celtic).

Hence why we're better than the Krauts.

Can a Brit educate me on Gibraltar? Who cares about it? Why is it important? Why does spain want it?

You people drank the "le ebin trump-pootin broship xD" kool-aid way too hard for your own liking. however, that being said, they won't take a side until very late in the war. because let's face it, your map basically plays out as "USA and some irrelevant people v China and other irrelevant people". if you think russia will get it, you're retarded. they'll wait to let america and china kick the shit out of each other until defeat for one side is imminent, then hop in with the winner for the spoils of war, both monetarily and politically. then, with even the winner weakened from slugging it out against another of the top three most powerful countries in the world, russia will take advantage of their weakness and roll in over them to establish control. a war between china and USA benefits nobody except russia.

>tl;dr russia would stay neutral then bandwagon the winner so they can roll over everyone after one of USA or China is in smoldering, possibly radioactive, ruins and the other significantly weakened

>Hungary and poland helping the EU
Yeah im sure buddy.
I'm sure.

because its part of our Hispanic empire.

>fighting age muslim
>functional army

Mutually exclusive.

If someone took a rock that is right next to your house and said "This is mine" and left it next to your house, would you want it back?

you're a fucking beaner not a Brit orSpaniard

Guantanamo Bay in Cuba is fine, they don't fuck with it there

of spanish descent

damn nevermind,

Spain thinks anything south of the Pyrenees is its clay, ask Portugal.

We get the aussies too

Based on OPs map only China has nukes on the Axis side, so probably go for an all out strike against China first to neutralize their nukes then pound everyone else out traditionally.

The European country are "NATO Nuclear shareholders" or whatever and there are nukes in country but not under their control.

of spanish and native american descent. You're a rape baby, and that's all.

today a Spanish ship entered Gibraltar waters.

are you pooped?

nothing worng being brown with white blood.

The spaniards banged the locals. Turned em into mexicans

>America ousts Trump
>Attacks Russia in revenge
>EU joins against Russia along with Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Georgia, and all of Russia's many enemies
>Putin is assassinated by his own people to appease American alliance
>America occupies Moscow
>Meanwhile NK collapses and launches nukes at SK as a fuck you
>Japan and US invade NK
>China tries to stop them
>Asian land war breaks out
>Pakistan and India take advantage of the distraction to attack each other
>Pakis and Poos use nukes on each other
>Pakistan is over run by the Poos
>EU under German leadership tries to declare Russia a part of their territory
>Raises tensions with America
>Foundations of WW4 are laid

What a shame

not true, there were a breeding of pure spaniard but born here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

Mayans

American education.

All I care about is a happening where we win.

You know in schools now, they classify Hispanics as a culture, not a race. They go under whites, same as middle-easterns.

they can rape the disabled elderly and fatally wounded enemies

I have a theory too. Nothing happens. Because a full blown modern war is bad for business for kleptocrats (Putin and the chinese government) and politicians/oligarchs alike (the former because of lobbying).

Mexicans are descended from the Negroid Olmecs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_alternative_origin_speculations

Do you not have It's always sunny in philidelphia in Mexico? Feelsbadman

This would be glorious. Dismantle the EU and the ME in one blow and put nationalism back on the map. I am out of the US army now and if this happened I would join the first country to start fighting in their fight against Merkels demon Muslims.

Olmecs
Blacks

American education

Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[80] 60%,[81] 64%,[82] and 78%.[75]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

we have all american tv.

Denmark-Norway will be on our side.

Thanks for the link, negro.

>A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics found the ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominantly European (64.9%), followed by Native American (30.8%) and African (4.2%).
>and African (4.2%)
>and African (4.2%)
>and African (4.2%)
>and African (4.2%)

That map makes no sense, why is Canada an ally? Why is the whole Middle East in the eu axis?

Allies
>us
>U.K.
>France
>Russia
>Japan
>Eastern Europe

EU axis
>Germany
>sweeden
>the cuck EU nations
>Canada
>Spain
China stays neutral

>Poland
>EU Axis
EU is already working hard to force us to leave so there is that

a nigger american calling other negro

kek

>Canada
>leaving the anglosphere

I don't think so Tim.

64% european

jesus fucking christ, we are whiter than ameriniggers hahahahahahahahaha

>your negroid face when
The science shows you're 4 - 11% nigger. I'm 0%. Pure white. Suck my white dick. You even linked to the evidence.

>The African percentages ranged from 2.8%, in Sonora, to 11.13%, in Veracruz.

By this alone I would say that there is a high likelihood that the axis might actually be able to win, or higher than there has been historically.

The Euro theater would be a lot of Franc-Anglo vs Germany and friends, however most Eu countries wouldn't field substantial forces to help Germany, save neighboring countries. The US would have to act as a supplementary defensive force until they curbed China.

In the Pacific, SK would be lost to a zerg of NK and Chinese troops, while Russia moves to defend two long and divided fronts. Japan + its bases would be the key point of the entire Pacific campaign, and the US would have to crushs Chinese forces quickly to prevent a war of attrition, which the US would certainly lose as it runs out of fit soldiers. A lot of the US would rely completely on the technology advancements to counter overwhelming forces during the initial campaign, followed by a long clean-up operation.

Israel would be supported by US forces, because greatest ally, resulting in another campaign that drains US troops and resources. May be swiftly ended depending on Isr+US operations. A failure to do this would take too many valuable armored and air-based vehicles away from other theaters.

Canada, assuming they do contribute to the allies, would likely serve in the European theaters, if not taking defensive operations elsewhere.

>that's not even a good guess, everything is a lot more complex than that and most of it comes down to the US being able to have people where they are needed. They would likely be stretched relatively thin.

i'm confused--a spanish sailed off the spanish coast?

are spaniards still allowed in south america? central america? texas?

>canada
>siding with the EU
>siding with anybody against the UK or US

If you knew politics or history this would never happen. Canada's always had the UK and US's back, and our Cuck in Office said he's going to prioritize keeping good relations with Burgerland over anything else.

yeah because Veracruz was a slave port. Has nothing to do with the Indigenous DNA. The Olmec weren't black you fucking kang.

This nancy boy and his 80 kids are fucking your country to feed his wealth.

American niggers

12%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

Mexican blacks

1.2%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>Canada fighting the US and UK

>And once again the eternal Anglo will put the kraut in their place.

How many anglo(sphere) want to fight another kike war though? Shouldn't you guys be atleast a bit pissed at them? Or is it just pretend?

I think WW3 will revolve heavily around the Federal Reserve wishing to keep the US Dollar as the world reserve currency.

The reason why the US invaded Iraq and wants to invade Iran is because those countries wanted to stop trading oil in US dollars.

Russia and China are already making agreements to form their own gold backed currency and get away from trading in US dollars. The Federal Reserve won't just give up all this power without a fight. The US Dollar as World Reserve Currency is one of the only things keeping the US economy, as well as the US standard of living afloat.

A lot of countries like the Philippines and Islamic countries are getting tired of the American way of colonialism and would rather side with the Chinese way of colonialism. The Chinese are doing a better job at modern day colonialism than we are. They build things, provide jobs ans spouses. We wage war, kill people, and impose regime changes.

So I think the major sides will be
1. The US, Israel, Japan, South Korea, and Canada.
2. China, Philippines, Middle Eastern Islamic countries, Russia, North Korea, Southeast Asian countries, Chinese African colonies.

If the West loses and the USD loses its World Reserve Currency status, then expect a sharp decline in the standard of living in America.

I think the migrant crisis really will be the trigger of the World War.

Britain left the EU.
Finland is deporting the sandniggers.
The EU is threatening its members to take migrants or else lose funds.
America wants Germany and others to pay up for NATO or else lose troops in their countries.
Canada is banning free speech against muslims.

I think the EU is gonna fuck up and piss off one of its members when they fuck over one of their countries for not taking migrants and such.
It will piss off that country so much that they'll leave the EU, attack Germany or a fellow EU member, and or the EU will attack that country.

Then it will be just like WWI.

Russia will jump in early to aid the country being bullied by the EU
America as always will be late to the fight
And Britain will join America like always, and especially since they just left the EU.

So World War III will be
The European Union VS Outsiders and Non-Europeans.
And migrants will be the trigger.

this is a rather accurate speculation imo, I hope it plays out this way and that all europeans get to watch it in comfy HD

That's total population, not race mixing. The science shows that all Mexicans are race mixed with blacks. 2% minimum. In America we have pure people. There are no pure people in Mexico.

This is probably the most accurate scenario.

a combination of the two maybe

throw a race war in there and we're good to go

>eu vs everybody else
You forgot that almost every country on earth has reason to hate you, all the pearl harbours bound to happen in your scenario contradicts the setup

>anglos waging war on europe
>again
>not on israel

why don't you convert already

Shut the fuck up and go suck some muslim cock sweden

We all know you won't be a power player in the war anyway, you fucking pussies.

shitskin detected, can't handle a civilized discussion with those 60% we provided you?

Remove Brazil, Argentina, and SA from blue.

Make Russia its own color.

And make turkey green.

Then it's perfect.

>pure people in America
boi am i laffin

>America wants Germany and others to pay up for NATO or else lose troops in their countries.

That is absolutely not how NATO works.

Well Trump already said it
He told Merkel and other to pay up or we'll decrease our military presence in Europe.

My prediction:
>like 30-40 years from now russia nukes saudi arabia because they have had enough
>islamic caliphate of europe attacks russia in retaliation
>we join europe because "muh 'western' civilization"
>china backs russia because 30-40 years from now we will have already conquered north korea and surrounded china to the point of them being humiliated
>amidst the turmoil india and pakistan start nuking each other, nothing of value is lost
>russia wins the european war because their caliphate turns into a backwards shithole that isn't able to mount any sort of modern fight whatsoever and we only provide marginal support
>meanwhile we conquer china while ignoring russia
>negotiate a peace after we have china and they have europe

>China not allying with North Korea

Fuckin stupid

>UK Brexits, US Supports
>Germany goes full McCarthy with the Russians, tensions rise between US and EU
>Russia&allies side with US
>USS Maine esque catalyst
>EU v US+EU exiteers
>Mexico plans attack with spics united on the US
>Get BTFO
>India-Pakistan conflict breaks out