Is Get Out an Anti-White film?

My friend speaks highly of it, but I'm skeptical as hell. I don't want to support people who shame Whites.

>my (((friend)))

I thought it was pretty shitty to be honest. It's slightly creepy but it's also so full of outdated cliche white people stereotypes. Pretty cringeworthy throughout the whole movie. I guess it's worth a watch for a laugh, though I wouldn't see it again.

If you go to see it in theaters and don't stream it I won't judge you, I know why you did it.

>>pic related

I haven't seen it but I heard it shits on white liberals, Since they want to be niggers.

more like anti-liberal-minority-fetishist cocksuckers.

>Like a movie version of Black Mirror
Kids these days.

I like "Key & Peele" but I think they should just stick to comedy.

Apparently he has been taped to make the Akira live action film now

I don't know what that is.

>it's like a longer version of the twilight zone

an anime movie that nobody is going to watch

Yes, it is anti-white.

Its a good movie that uses racism as a storytelling element with the main antagonists being a very fucked up white liberal family and not white people as a whole.

Main character is just a black dude that wants to live his life happily and peacefully. The white family has this creepy as all shit obsession with black people and consider [spoiler] putting their brains in their "superior black bodies"[/spoiler] and brainwashing them to be good things and respectful. Its very clear that these are just really fucked up people and not "WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL KILL THEM ALL"

Is the movie a product of its time when racial tension is fairly high between whites and blacks? Yeah. But its a good product of its time. If anything though, it makes fun of these weird white liberals that claim they love black people when they're harming them, and how most black people don't really appreciate it when people do this weird bullshit instead of letting them be in peace.

Put down the redpill for a few hours and just enjoy the movie. If you don't like it, oh well.

Depends if you want it spoiled or not

It's the stepford wives but with niggers

It tries to be arty about it, but if you look at the Twitter of it's creator that gives you a clue.

I wouldn't say so, it seems to be insulting liberals and praising niggers more than anything.
>doesn't that guy seem a bit too obsessed with black people? Maybe he wants to steal my superior negroid body

Shut up kike

Get a friend and watch a movie.

This

/thread

Get Out is very specifically an anti-white-liberal movie.

There isn't a single white person who hates black people in the movie from beginning to end.

>y-you're just a loser

Nice rebuttal Shlomo, tell me more about how the BMWF movie is secretly redpilled

this man speaks the truth

>i'll just call him a kike
Get the fuck out reddit

Samefag, pathetic desu

key and peele are gay wanna be chappelle show cucks.

chappelle's a fucking racist skitzo whos obv on roids now thats just a wanna be richard pryor.

richard pryors alright but the fuckers dead.

new chappell stuff is pretty funny desu

Get out

I disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion. Key and Peele are more culturally relevant since Chappelle Show ended over a decade ago. Also fuck Chappelle, he was on some late show sucking Michael Obama's dick. Lost any respect I had for him after that.

Something resembling "Reddit Mirror" doesn't sound like a compliment to me.

>using spoilers
>put down the redpill

Fucking newfags

There's already a pretty good summary here >white liberals are obsessed with blacks
>view them as inferior animals (same way right-wing extremists see them) who aren't responsible for their actions
>want to "save them from themselves," by basically treating them as pets
>whereas most reasonable people know that on average blacks don't do as well, but still want to treat them as individuals and judge them based on their merits.

Seems to be shitting on white liberals more than anyone else to be honest.

I did laugh at put down the Red Pill and thought maybe he is right, but my spirt animal is Alex Jones

>Main character is just a black dude that wants to live his life happily and peacefully.
You forgot to mention the part where the black guy is actually racist himself
>He's at the white family's barbecue
>Sees another black guy
>Immediately goes to him "Good to see another black guy here"
Literally switch the races and liberals would be screaming racism

I would have enjoyed it more if most of the white people's dialogue didn't sound like Dave Chappelle doing his "white person" imitation. but the acting is great for all of the major characters (except for the brother) and it's well directed, too. the first hypnosis scene is the highest of the film.

and I would say that the movie is somewhat racist towards whites but in a kind of oblique way that's not the normal left wing status quo. basically the bad guys in this movie aren't racist, they're 200% nigger-lover mode, and the film portrays that as a bad thing. I won't spoil it more than that.

Why do people praise black mirror so much? I watched the first episode and it was shit. It was like they tried to make a movie about some highschool "would you rather" question

>movie version of Black Mirror

Get Out seems more like The Stepford Negros to me.

Don't. It's for small minded normie cucks and superstitious niggers who mutter "fuckin white ppl b crayz" the entire movie.

Most overrated movie of the year that will be forgotten soon.