North Korea fires a fucking ballistic missile

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39499007

>senior White House official on Tuesday said: "The clock has now run out, and all options are on the table"

Next Korean war incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noi1qjHM1UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best Korea always fires shit into Sea of Japan, because thats how far their missiles can go, nothing will happen

if digit again kek's will is for planetary happening starting in North Korea setting chaos free in the world.

if no digits = fpbp

rolling

it won't be digits again check it

im scared pol im to young 2 die

roll

too bad, i mever got to take lsd and play in front of 20 thousand people, you dont get to lose your virginity.

rull

roll

One of the funniest things you can do with a friend if they're following NK issues is play most of this video (outdated using Obama but someone got my wife with it last year and she was in tears before she realized what it was)

youtube.com/watch?v=noi1qjHM1UU

It's already happening, Trump is going to make a move and you'll all be pretty pleased. Give it three weeks or so to hit the media.

I'm scared of the US ending up like the Brits.

Slowly loosing more and more territory. More and more territories gaining independence.

Not going out with a bang, but just a slow fall.

It seems like they have started uncucking themselves, but could you imagine the United States being smaller than Texas in 100 years?

>Next Korean war incoming.

the situation is reaching a breaking point. It's absolutely news worthy when the WH is openly talking about negotiations being off the table.

Trump is going to tell China either join us or fuck off and we'll do it on our own.

HUNG THE KIM BY THE JONG

No.119543374

If Digits Kim actually is the good guy against the evil jewish influenced west.

It doesn't work that way

It's was and still be fucking nothing. North Korea is just doing some show off to have more gibs. It's just some flex of puny muscle.

*Yawn* Call me when Japan gets nuked for the third time.