So today i had an argument with my girlfriend that she shouldn't hang out with guy friends...

So today i had an argument with my girlfriend that she shouldn't hang out with guy friends. and her response was "its 2017 its normal for a girl to have guys friends ".
I felt so out of touch and backward.
whats the best way to respond to the its 2017 argument ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You won't win this fight. Its only gona get worse. Either put your foot down or end it, youre just gona spiral as she gets more and more "liberated" as time goes on by her single friends influence and the beta white knights in her circles

>its fucking 1824 dude, its normal for a person to own another person
>its 1920 dude, its totally normal for alcohol to not be legal
>its 1960 dude, its totally normal for those goddamn niggers to use seperate water fountains

Pick any of these, or make up your own!

Also you made a good move. Every guy who is the 'friend' of a girl, and isn't gay or otherwise seriously dating another person, is out to totally fuck your girlfriend. Women just tend to be too stupid, or maybe optimistic, to understand this.

This

Completely agree.

>I felt so out of touch and backward.

fake thread

don't bump this shit

and no, bitch, it's not normal to be a slut. fuck you. you stop or you get the fuck out

With an open handed smack across the mouth

don't provide a reason. just say you don't like it and that's that. if she doesn't listen to you go fuck so.eone else

Break up with her, cuck.

Tell her to fuck off. It's 2017, she should know how to do it.

Just explain to her that loyalty and monogamy are very important to you, and it's important to be able to trust each other and not have to worry about who is hanging around the other.

If that doesn't make her WANT to avoid "friendships" with guys, for the sake of your relationship, then it probably wasn't meant to be.

You could also try to be more assertive and just forbid her from hanging out with other guys. I think most of Sup Forums would say that's the more alpha thing to do, but the problem is, if she believes that "it's 2017" stuff then she's going to consider that very controlling or even abusive, you'd be breaking up with her at best, being accused of abuse at worst, so you might as well just break up with her instead

Tell her it's a dealbreaker, she can have male friends and hang out with them in groups when you're there, but she's not to hang out with a friend of the opposite sex alone, just as you would behave the same.

If she doesn't like that, DO NOT BOTHER. Women have male friends because they want male attention without having to put out, that's literally all. They say stuff like "he's so funny" and "he's so sweet" but those are completely secondary. She really just wants the guys around so she can enjoy male attention. Which is totally understandable and natural for a woman.

The problem lies in the fact that she is in a relationship and should be solely concerned with getting your attention. The fact that she has male friends shows she is willing to pursue attention from males outside of your relationship. Extrapolate this over five years, I absolutely guarantee you that she will cheat on you.

It's 2017, it's normal to cut little girls vaginas off.

They want to fuck her. She's keeping them on standby to hedge her bets.

Literally nothing OP. Stating the [CURRENT YEAR] is the ultimate argument.

why I'm in love with Meadow so much?

>current year isn't a fucking argument

>it's current year

>arguing with your girlfriend
Dump her and move on user. She's already fucking around on you.

some pulp

hard NEXT, shes one OF a million, not one IN a million. This will, at best, slowly erode in to exactly what you fear.

Just understand that if you take a hardline stance on this and NEXT her there's no going back...she will monkey branch to one of the back burner guys within 24 hours.

>seeing girl i met at bar
>fuck her all the time, she always texts me wants to see me etc
>tells me she is "emotionally involved" with a beta orbiter who has been her friend forever but she isn't attracted to him
>tfw I've become the guy who fuck beta's onetits

Top fucking kek, thanks pol for the redpills and thanks fit for the gains. sure is good to know the truth.

Dump her, cut all ties, start the healing now.

First 6 months you cant say shit or you're a clingy loser. The first year you are on shaky ground but can say you'd rather she not. After that, if she doesnt pull back without you saying anything she never was yours in the first place.

Everything is an argument for a women.

dont do this

this is true

you're best off ignoring her shit tests and improving yourself to where you can easily fuck other girls. Play the dread game. I know its not nice or cute or whatever but dating nowadays is fucking war and war is hell my friend. you gotta do what you gotta do

He won't. And in 5 years he'll be raising Chad's baby.

Probably even get dumped for Chad, and still have to pay alimony and child support.

Tell her shes fucking retarded and people were saying "its 1104, burning whores and witches is normal" and if she doesnt understand tell her to fuck off and walk into a bar. Like, a metal bar, face first.

also
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Why shouldn't he? Is OP really gonna convert his girlfriend?

>Being this insecure about your girlfriend having non-female friends
lmao
You're not going to win that fight, you're just being an insecure bitch. That's a sure-fire way of chasing away your lover.

If you have a nervous or unsure feeling inside of you, it might not be the fact that she has a male friend, but that she's not open with what she's doing while she's out and/or won't bring said male friend(s) to hang out with you as well. Familiarity with your girlfriend's friends often qualms fears.

Time for you to start hanging out with more females and find a replacement before she drops you.

Baity as fuck, but for all the beta fags that are going to read this anyhow....

All of her male friends are currently friendzoned and constantly subvert your relationship. They will never give her objective advice when she's asks because it's in their interest for her to end things with you. The fact you asked her to stop hanging out with them WILL be discussed and she WILL be told that your abusive and possessive.

Basically you ended your relationship already, you just don't know it.

>its normal for a girl to have guys friends
>whats the best way to respond

No it isn't unless you're banging a lot of dudes which, if you are, we're not compatible and I want to end this now.

stop fighting with women
you told her what you dont like ( even if its retarded and coming out of a place of jealousy which is beta as fuck )

if she doesnt do as you want, punish her. if she continues replace her. how did your stupid beta ass get a gf anyway.

still, in the current year it's pretty obvious to say that the only reason why they burned witches in 1104 was, well because it was 1104

>1 post by this ID
Literally a bot thread
Fuck i hate r/T_D so much for always bumping these automated sumissions that just sit up the board

get some good friends retard
i dont want my friends girls because i have my own that suite MY TASTE. why would i downgrade, why would i fuck with my long term mates. yeh nah cunt.

>Women just tend to be too stupid, or maybe optimistic
Lel they know perfectly well, they just take advantage of the situation

>even if its retarded and coming out of a place of jealousy which is beta as fuck

Here's a test for you to figure out if something's alpha: what do you think your great grandfather would say about it? Do you think he'd be cool with his wife spending time with a bunch of men?

"It's the current year" obviously is a bad argument, but she is right. It's her choice and if you have a Sup Forums too far up your ass then leave her.

>So today i had an argument with my girlfriend
Stop right there. If you argue with women, you have already lost. You need to flat out tell her what opinion she has. Women are not capable of independent thought and will simply regurgitate the ideas of others if left to their own devices.

There isn't a "best way" to respond. She isn't willing to give up her beta orbiters for you. You either psychologically manipulate her and destroy her until you gain full control, or you dump the slut and find somebody else with similiar values to you.

Either way better off being single and focusing on your career. You can fuck random sluts any time you want, the market is fresh with them everywhere. Tinder makes it almost too easy now. Get a vasectomy, focus on your career, get a nice car, hit the gym, focus on self-building and fuck a new girl every few days. When they come crying they are pregnant show them the vasectomy papers and laugh.

Women are not worth anything anymore. 99% of them are not suitable mothers let alone lifetime partners.

Any girl that claims she only has guy friends because she can't stand women is guaranteed a massive slut and definately not wife material. Women and men can't really be friends, any guy hanging around wants to bang her.. pure and simple.

Dunno if you can get through to her. But in my opinion the only way you can trust that her interest in you is genuine is if she is willing to show you enough respect to hang out with you only. Having other guys around gives rise to the possibility that she is not genuinely interested enough. And it also gives rise to the possibility that her guy friends are steadily disrespecting you by constantly trying to fuck her. A situation you cannot tolerate because it gives rise to the.possibility that you're going to have to retaliate and in situations like that the only way to know for sure that you don't have to retaliate is full on monogamy and no guy friends. No girl friends for you either.

Also because they were witches and whores.

OP is going to quietly mope until his beta-esque antics disgust his GF to the point that she starts trolling POF for a buffet of dick and gives him herpes the one time he gets a blowjob on his birthday. Then she'll pop out some niglet and convince him it's his.

OP should ask his GF if she'd be cool with him hanging out with a ton of girls.

You know, hypothetically.

>she WILL be told that your abusive and possessive
Fucking this. This happened to me a few years back.

This. Tell her to tell her boyfriend that you're gay. It's the easiest way to avoid suspicion. I've been using it for years.

i dont give a fuck what some old man thinks, stop trying to copy people its beta as fuck

>why I'm in love with Meadow so much?

Because of those beautiful, big eyes.

>Get a vasectomy
Fuck off

not to be edgy, but suicide is always a viable solution.

Been here before. Drop her. She's likely cheating on you and this will end in pain. You deserve better.

What if OP drinks some whiskey and finds the beta orbiters and bashes their heads in?

If she refuses to stop hanging around male 'friends', outside of a group setting, dump her. 100%, user. It's not worth it and if she has an issue with it, she's only going to get worse.

>"its 2017 its normal for a girl to have guys friends ".

guy friends are dicks in a glass case.
allow zero male friends.
their one destination is your wife/gf/so bikini zone

With your shoe

girls who wont leave guys alone for her man is a whore. plain and simple. if youre happy with a guy you dont need to go around town giving guys all the wrong ideas just because you need to feel like you belong. One guy is enough, and when guys see your girl hanging out with other guys, theyll want her, and chances are they'll get her

been in a relationship 4 years, never hung out with opposite sex that wasnt family, or family friend.

no dummy he just needs to fuck her until she comes around (if she does) and not get too emotionally involved. attention is what women seek in a relationship, along with good dick and just being a man. if he can provide these three things she will be beating down his door to get to him.he needs to play his cards right

Can confirm. Exact shit happened to me.

are you in love too user leaf?

>if i dont isolate my wife completely she is going to cheat on me
maybe, but she is going to leave you anyway if you inhibit the quality of life she had before you locked her down (unless you baby her)

"Current year" means absolutely nothing. Anything can happen this year.

> dating a girl with guy friends
That's where you fucked up, nerd. Guess who she's going to right now for comfort? Those are your back ups for when you break up, nigger.

I don't understand why the aggression is always turned towards the males rather than the female.
Practically every man wants pussy, she controls her own mind and her own vagina.

She's most certainly cheating on you man. My last gf said exactly the same shit. Turned out she was banging two other guys.

btw since when Sup Forums is an "heart advice" board?

Pump and dump. Hook up with a red pilled woman that doesnt have brain damaged sensibilities.

Wrong. Women are not capable of listening to reason once their emotions get involved. Tell her no, let her pout and cry and throw a tantrum, and when she has calmed down in a day or two, if she asks you to explain why, THEN you tell her.

Shouldn't you be asleep, Marco?

She can have all the female friends she wants fuckface.

>"its 2017 its normal for a girl to have guys friends "

BS lol

Tell her it's 2017, she needs to grow the fuck up if she wants to be in a serious relationship.

>cool, since it's 2017 I'll go out for drinks with my female friends from work
Then watch as she has a melt down that you want to sleep with other women.

i like you

if she is used to male friends and you stop her she is going to leave or cheat on your out of spite 100%

just choose better in the first place ffs

It depends on the girl. My current gf has a guy friend or two but they've been friends since very young and they're both married. If your girl has slutty tendencies (you know what I mean by this) then she can't be trusted.

Just my 2 shekels.

>GF not knowing all guys want from her is sex

what are you guys? 12?

Girls have always had "guy friends" because they fucking HATE their girlfriends

What's bad about guy friends?

If you're not a cuck who can't hold on to the attention of his woman, she won't need to seek other men to fill that void.
If you ARE a cuck then it's better if she breeds with somebody else.

Same for her. If she's not a whore, why worry about her talking to other men?
If she IS a whore, and you're still with her, then reconsider whether you're making the right decision by being with her.

If you're afraid of her cheating then there's a problem with trust in your relationship.
Either she's prone to cheating, in which case you should leave immediately or, you're jealous and petty, in which case you should seek psychological help, because that never goes anywhere.

If you think somebody's trying to make a move on you, tell her. That way she knows that you're not blind to her actions.

You get a bonus if you telling her leads to really good sex. That way, whenever she talks to him, the only thing she'll be thinking about is how you fucked her silly recently and he'll look like a weak cunt in her eyes.

Being a man takes work and a backbone. If you don't want to invest those things you might as well become a sissy and let the rest of us fuck you.

y-you too

get a bunch of hot girls to hang around with?

Women are sly bitches.
She hears that, and if she wasn't already fucking her male orbiters, she definitely would be then.

Hahaha this. It shocks my girls don't learn this until their late 20s on average these days.

Why open? It's 2017 - now we knock fuck out of sluts and give them the equality they crave. Also, kick her in the head when she's down.

If she's used to male friends she as guarenteed whore that craves male attention.

Slavery is wrong, but blacks aren't people either

it's 1438 Hijri Kuffar, why don't you pay jizya?

yes, I should
but since it's like five in the morning at this point I may as well await another hour and half and then go for some cappuccino

all you have to do is be a good lover , not choose a slut and have good loyal friends. its not hard is it

Redpilled women don't exist, goy. You mold them out of a conservative women. If a woman is redpilled and is also on the dating market, she is used goods due to Chad, and you do NOT want to try to tackle that mountain.

> Find qt3.1415 conservative woman
> Make sure she doesn't have a bunch of guy friends
> Court her with the intention of marriage
> Do not sleep together
> Slowly redpill her over the course of your engagement
> Seig heil as part of your wedding ceremony

>whats the best way to respond to the its 2017 argument ?

>ok, you can hangout with them, just let me eat the creampie when you get home

cuck

never talk to her again

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Just establish a mutual no 1 on 1 time with the other sex (yay equality yess!). You should be fine with this because you're clearly a faggot

seriously if she has a bunch of male friends you better get a bunch of female friends to hang out with

or you are just asking for dumb shit

its normal. i wouldnt say no to female beta orbiters.

Then she isn't worth the time, it's a win-win, you lose the whore and get to hang out with chicks from your work that are probably interested in you, assuming you have a job.

True that. With women, it's always death of a thousand paper cuts. They constantly shit-test you, and if you give in and cede ground/authority, they always take a step forward and try pushing for more. And more and more and more. Only way to stop this shit is to be a man, be firm, and put your foot down EARLY.

It's honestly unacceptable for a woman in a relationship to have male friends. Having male-friends-by-proxy (like being frinedly with your husband's male friends, or the boyfriends of your own friends) is perfectly fine. But not this bullshit where women keep a reverse-harem of beta orbiters as backup suitors to fall back to. Fuck that monkey branching bullshit.

Does she? Or is it more like a dog, that you need to control to a certain extent. You can train him not to eat off the table, but if you leave him alone with Christmas dinner, he's gonna dig in regardless.

In my experience, girls who hang out with guys do it compulsively. It's partly to make their other girl friends jealous (they are all envious when they get attention from a guy), and also to make herself feel more secure. If people are jealous of her she has self-worth, she is valued by someone.

Girls who hang out with guys regularly do it because they like having their pussy as a piece of bait. It's there, all the time, all she has to do is let them in. Guys know this, and she knows this, and it's why she can keep so many orbiters.

If he trusted her he wouldn't care about her having male friends, but that's the issue, he knows she's the kind of girl who'd cheat on him deep down.

I don't care about my girlfriend having male friends because they're all my friends too and I don't associate with scummy people.

INB4 triggered insecure betas projecting onto me since they know they'll never be able to attract quality friends never mind quality girlfriend.