Putin’s Hacker, Wikileaks Host Pyotr Chayanov, is Guccifer 2.0...

Putin’s Hacker, Wikileaks Host Pyotr Chayanov, is Guccifer 2.0. Guccifer 2 hacked the DNC emails and was directed by Vladimir Putin to do so.

Wikileaks has given Pyotr Chayanov and Hostkey their SSL keys. That in turn meant that Vladimir Putin, Chayanov’s boss, can see the IP of everybody reading anything on Wikileaks and indeed, can see the IP address of anybody who ever donated to Wikileaks.

If this bothers you, it should.

Because anyone visiting WikiLeaks is doxxed by FSB.

patribotics.blog/2017/04/04/putins-hacker-wikileaks-host-pyotr-chayanov-hacked-americas-vote-system-and-the-dnc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xcsG3wm6uZ0
youtu.be/8Jg3T19_Ecc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im with you

#IStandWithRadicalIslam!

wtf I love Islam

cyka

>#IStandWithRadicalIslam!
>wtf I love Islam

This has nothing to do with Islam.

The Russian FSB has compromised all of you useful idiots using their deniable proxy WikiLeaks.

Wake up you dumb nigger.

yOUR A FUCKING RETARD AND NEVER HEARD OF USING A VPN. DO YOU REALLY THINK WHEN GOVT SITES VISIT WIKILEAKS THAT THEY DONT USE A PROXY? IP'S WHO GIVES A SHIT!

ARM THE REBELS!

LET EM INTO EUROPE!

#IStandWithRadicalIslam #IStandWithUkraine #IStandWithHer!!!

you're a shill and a fucking ad one at that
you don't get to control the narrative any longer
there is nothing wrong with being friends with russia
go find a new boogieman

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study computer and science at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am hacker also and this very difficult for me, i am very political person. i never act to be hacker with other politic before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is hacker also. He was show me American politics and then we are hack.

We hack together. I never before now am tell Puttin about hack because i am very shame. As i fock this American woman-candidate it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as orange-man begin win politic. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Puttin in Russia. I awaken him. It too late for stopping so orange-man am winning politics. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell him, "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" (in Russia). He say what? I say "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" and he say you russia, do not hack American politic, and I say "NO I AM HACK THE POLITIC FOR ORANGE-MAN, I AM IN DATA, I HACK IN DATA" and Puttin very angry me. He not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I hack with politic? But I continue because when orange-man win it feel very good in American politic.

Hello FSB.

>Pyotr Chayanov, is Guccifer 2.0.
>Wikileaks has given Pyotr Chayanov and Hostkey their SSL keys.

^^^ disprove this.

prove it mongo

Really activates the almonds....

>prove it mongo
classified, Ivan.

Your day is coming very soon.

Better polish those obsolete Zircons, cyka.

> don't read Wikileaks goyim, it's a Russian trick!
> here's a random blog that proves it!

>> don't read Wikileaks goyim, it's a Russian trick!
>> here's a random blog that proves it!

The random blog merely exposed what we already know.

line spacing faggot

>line spacing faggot

Shit blog you have, reddit spacing and images.duckduckgo.
You repulse me.

The tweets are still there.

Fake Anonymous needs to fuck off already.

Fuck off libtard shill, you are so full of shit

If you think the Russia shit has any basis in fact you are truly retarded

RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN

Wew! Well played! Is that pasta? If not you could go into the pasta biz.

Anyway. Thread is retard.
Wikileaks is a honeypot and always has been, part of the larger Project Mockingbird II, global internets edition.

HE A GOOD BOY!

Julian Assange already said the Russians weren't behind the DNC/Podesta hacks.

Nothing but truth here guys! Just make sure you dumb goyim do not ever read Wikileaks again or you will be DOXXED

>Julian Assange already said the Russians weren't behind the DNC/Podesta hacks.

Julian Assange is Vladimir Putin's deniable proxy.

Leave Russia alone.

>the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there
>Europe and Eurasia
American education at it's best

any disproof of it

It just said the "US Intelligence Community." This is literally fake news.
There is no factual source or evidence for their claims.

#PanamaPapers Putin attack was produced by OCCRP which targets Russia & former USSR and was funded by USAID & Soros. pic.twitter.com/tgeKfLuROn

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 5, 2016

US govt funded #PanamaPapers attack story on Putin via USAID. Some good journalists but no model for integrity. pic.twitter.com/5MnZbB6Zwz

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 6, 2016

Putin started using this same argument to discredit the Panama Papers shortly after Assange.

Assange has tried to defend not leaking on Russia by saying that the nation has many “vibrant publications.”

In an interview with La Repubblica last month, Assange tried to defend the fact that WikiLeaks hasn’t published damaging documents about Russia by arguing the following:

“In Russia, there are many vibrant publications, online blogs, and Kremlin critics such as [Alexey] Navalny are part of that spectrum. There are also newspapers like Novaya Gazeta, in which different parts of society in Moscow are permitted to critique each other and it is tolerated, generally, because it isn’t a big TV channel that might have a mass popular effect, its audience is educated people in Moscow. So my interpretation is that in Russia there are competitors to WikiLeaks, and no WikiLeaks staff speak Russian, so for a strong culture which has its own language, you have to be seen as a local player.”

how should thy kill thyself?
let me count the ways.
With sharpened knife? - a self inflicted wound?
with noxious gas , most foul and lethal?
but wait - there's seppaku!
aye -there's the thing
a mortal cut - then quick beheading

>It just said the "US Intelligence Community." This is literally fake news.

>USIC
>SECRET

NO shit, Dick Tracey.

>DNC was hacked despite the known leaker being murdered for being a leaker.

>how should thy kill thyself?
>let me count the ways.
>With sharpened knife? - a self inflicted wound?
>with noxious gas , most foul and lethal?
>but wait - there's seppaku!
>aye -there's the thing
>a mortal cut - then quick beheading

Take your best shot faggot.

I'll be here waiting.

youtu.be/xcsG3wm6uZ0

If you think the real military-industrial complex doesn't see what's going on, you're fucking deluded, Ivan.

Trump is a traitor, he will spend the rest of his life in prison, and so will everyone else involved in this operation.

We will nuke Russia until China smells fried Slav for the next 20,000 years. Think about that next time you so something stupid like commit an act of war against the most fearsome warfighting force on this planet.

youtu.be/8Jg3T19_Ecc