What explains this?

What explains this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Farther north is closer to trade.

less people up north got screwed by whitey

Influence of agriculture on evolution. Read the 10,000 year explosion.

To be honest, it's about easier shipping routes to Europe.

>Have safer, shorter travel to most advanced nations on Earth.
>Gain economic interest from Europeans
>Continue existing for 400 years
>Be richer than your southern neighbors.

I guess Argentina is white.

Trade to what? Africa is larger than Europe and monster of Eurasia

Arabs are more capable than blacks although both are shitty. That's not even a question.

I'm asking what explains this.

I'll back this up. Geography is a mother fucker and African geography mostly sucks.

Also, this. IQ isn't static, however. It's very dynamic and can increase in as little as one lifetime. Polish immigrants to America saw their descendants IQ score jump 20 points in two generations.

Farther north has higher IQ*

africans are colonized and oppressed ofc

colonialism.

More Communists in the South. Also the Belgians were hardcore motherfuckers.

Really makes you think.

No it's mostly because they're Arab. Why the is everyone falsely attributing the north's relative wealth compared to SSA to "trade", when that "trade" is only as lucrative as it is because Arabs occupy the region.

That is the least interesting aspect of this shit graph.

>IQ isn't static
Niggers have been in America for 400 years and they are still feral subhumans.

What does this mean, European domination of Africa was good and brought them letters and wheels.

Bantu are the most retarded of niggers, and they genocided all the other tribal/ethnic groups south of Lake Victoria, and make up a sizeable proportion of the middle area population.

Also, North Africans are Arabs, not dindus. They're more dangerous, but also more capable.

>Also, this. IQ isn't static, however. It's very dynamic and can increase in as little as one lifetime. Polish immigrants to America saw their descendants IQ score jump 20 points in two generations.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

Western countries are giving food to the shittiest of blacks who then grow up to be child militiamen who kill the white-presenting, educated, and economically productive blacks.

Most of the activity in the yellow zone is negative and cancels out much of the output of the talented tenth.

>immigrants from a country with an average IQ of 99 move to one with an average of 98
>grand children have IQ of 119
Are you saying that Poles are superior to Americans?

Okay, so then why do niggers in America still score 20 points below the descendants of those Poles?

It literally is.
There is a reason so many Nazis and possibly Hiter fled there.
Uruguay is whiter though, it's literally whiter than Canada.

>European domination of Africa was good

top lel, they robed them of resources and started all kinds of shit.

responding to the wrong guy.

The oil

None of their resources have any value without european industry. What use does oil or rubber have without machines?

Are you saying that the diversity didn't make them stronger???

Europeans increased their life expectancy average wealth and built schools/hospitals an innumerable amounts of advancements that brought them out of thickets and caves as seen by those who did not have contact with whotes.

Depends on the country, Britain and France were pretty fair, the Belgians were brutal. Also no, Europe didn't magically steal anything of value from Africa.

>it's all so tiresome

Europeans brought peace to the region peace civilization and prosperity

LA is one of the most over priced and over valued places in the world... Your going to bitch at Sup Forums about that?

Niggers are animals

The orange área is a face, thats disturbing

>Africa lacking resources

You are completely fucking retarded. Africa is one of the most resource rich places on the planet. It has massive untapped potential. It's just filled with retarded people that won't properly industrialize. At least the Chinese still have sense left to tap into the resources.

A dark spirit

>africa
niggers
>los angeles
hollywood

No thread about colonialism is complete without this piece of art.

>Schutt und Schnee abladen ist hier verboten
>Dumping of rubble and snow here is forbidden
This is the most German thing on this piece of art, right there.

>tfw ywn unsee the crying horned nigger of africa

Starting Decolonization at the Berlin Conference is simply disingenuous. The French grabbed Algeria in 1830, and the Portuguese been present in Mozambique and Angola since the 16th Century, and exerted steadily increasing influence over those lands-

Oh. I just saw the X-axis. Point taken.

It looks more like a ayy lmao skull

THE KANGZ!?

What proof do you have "colonization" was worse than them being colonized by bourgeoisie?

Is this picture supposed to mean something to me? I honestly don't understand what the meaning is.

>you'll never go back in time and convince evropeans to exterminate all blacks and araps.

Um... Both massively improved standards of living, but in Europe the masses were intelligent enough to take advantage of it and improve their standard of living to effectively posthuman levels?

Its just Californians jerking off to their perceived superiority

Just means whites are way more productive than blacks and arabs.

>Starting Decolonization at the Berlin Conference is simply disingenuous
>Oh. I just saw the X-axis. Point taken.
Dumbass

>A Canadian in disguise

You're not proving him wrong. The graph doesn't show no resources were stolen since high gdp per capita can translate to resources were highly concentrated to a few people. The US has worse income disparity than many European countries but has better gdp per capita.

LA County has oil and the Entertainment industry, and enough white people to support a large brown population.
North Africa has oil but far too many nonproducing mudslimes.
Central Africa has some oil and exports but too many niggers.
The rest of Africa has niggers. Just fucking niggers everywhere.

"you're not proving him wrong because you're not assuming something you have little reason to assume especially when pre and post-colonization GDP per capita is shown"

OK

I know that feel.

>Play EUIV

I saw the uptick start before the Berlin Congress, and continue somewhat after Decolonization, so I assumed it was trying to argue that white people only showed up after things started improving, and they continued improving after they left.

Not that niggers accomplished nothing for thousands of years.

Also, the zone with the least black population