Hey guys, looking for some opinions

Hey there, everyone. I'm going to go straight to the point. I feel torn. Why? Because I make use of this board, but I am, at the same time, of mixed descent AND also a homosexual. One happily engaged to a wonderful man. By this point, you can guess where I'm going. Being redpilled makes me feel terrible. I have been gay since as long as I can remember, I have been mixed all of my life. Knowing this could all be a jewish plot, knowing that I was spawned by ((Them)) is terrible. I love western values and society, I'm proud of it, but I'm trapped. Trapped between a left that tries to use me as a victim and a right that hates my very existance.
What could I do? I can feel ((Their)) influence. I struggle not to fall for the victim card. These fucking LGBT activists do not represent me, but their wicked reasoning gives me comfort. In the meantime, the right hates me, tell me to kill myself, even though I agree with them on lots of things.

What could I do? What would you do if you were in my place? Is the good fight even my fight at all?

Well, also, just ask me anything. I should contribute to this thread as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eHRpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/eHRpY

That's the biggest problem with the red pill.

You realize how awful everything really is...

Just be you and drop the labels. Whose asshole you rim doesn't define you.

end yourself retard

From what I have seen, lots of people from the right don't care about what you do with your butthole, as long as you don't act like a special snowflake that cries about being hated and wants special treatment, but that may vary depending of the country

>mixed
>homosexual

don't see the problem here, you're not going to breed

t. fellow fag

KEK

jajaja putasoooo

I'm in the same boat, gaybro. You don't need to and should not conform to Left or Right. That false dichotomy illusion is what (((they))) want. They want you to see the world as black vs. white.

Nothing wrong with being gay.

But i do have an issue with you being mixed.

Please, never have kids.

I'm actually thinking of adoption.

Thanks dude, I appeciate the advice.

Thanks. I knew that. It's just that man is a political animal.

>Hehe, I am a faggot but also a right winger, what do?
You are an individual. Act like it. Most of the right couldn't care less about you, we are more concerned about most other shit. And personally? I don't care if you fuck men as long as you aren't a degenerate in public, which I guess you are not. Be a free man. Be a fag if you want. Just be civilized and fight (((them))) when possible. Don't be a part of a collective, not even a "redpilled" one.

Also,
>OP is a faggot

No, a child needs a mother and a father. At best you can be a good uncle. Wanting your own kid is pure narcissism.

>Argentina
>White

Noice boight moight, I rate it Oight/Oight

Dude if you're a good person who treats each new individual with respect then it doesn't what you look like or who you fuck. Pol is mostly memes.

t. /r/pol

go to therapy to cure your mental disorder

I've deal with the same problem for a while.

My last thought on the matter was "take time for youserlf and your personal development or you will go crazy for nothing"

Sane people do stuff, not wackos

If you need to justify yourself being a faggot mongrel, you are doing it wrong. For every rule there is an exception. Be that exception.

You can't choose your race, but race doesn't really matter as long as you are loyal to your countrymen and not your race. I'd take a low IQ redpilled somalian nigger any day over an "inteligent" white nu-male.

The dick is the man's best friend, but it has a mind of his own. He doesn't care about morals or society. I fap to the most degenerate things, but I don't encourage kids to follow my example, I don't tell all my friends about it and create a special snowflake label like "Trans-double-dimensional waifukin", and don't go "OH THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR AND EVERYBODY SHOULD ACCEPT ME AND LOVE ME"

As long as you pay your taxes and don't vote for power hungry lunatics who will destroy your country to keep in power, you can do whatever you want with your body.
Just don't expect everybody to love and respect you and agree with your decisions.
If you were my son I would be very disappointed if you didn't give me a grandson, but I wouldn't disown you unless you went to pride parades in drag and went around sucking cocks and having unprotected sex in public bathrooms.

Go full Milo. (Except not as degenerate and annoying)
Redpill people on how LGBT community is toxic. Tbh the reason most peopel I know hate gay people is because of the fuckign stupid degenerate community you belong to. I've met cool gay people which agree with me on this. If anything we need more of your kind here in Argentina OP.
BTW that shitty version of our flag you posted looks like El Salvador.

KYS faggot.