What anime is Sup Forums watching this season?

What anime is Sup Forums watching this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2Yg1xRff9g
myanimelist.net/anime/season)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, I'm waiting for next season.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2Yg1xRff9g

Youjo Senki

jojo

mlp

probably just hero academia.

take a gander at boruto

excited for the tatami movie

warau salesman

any suggestions?

Alice to zouroku

The battle harem with the lazy teacher

Boruto

And the spinoff off is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon

As usual spring sucks so ill probably just shitpost on Sup Forums

If it comes out in time: caped baldy is bored and weakly punches stuff
Im so hyped for the second season

eromanga-sensei looks pretty redpilled

>Warau Salesman New
4th row, 4th column.

Based Nips actually named the Jew

Sup Forums doesn't watch anime you fitlhy fuck, go be a weeb somewhere else.

>Still no subs for Tsugumomo

wtf i hate anime and love reddit now

Not politics

watching some fucking yugioh nigger

otherwise anime is gay tits

The only anime shows I've enjoyed are Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Inuyasha, Code Geas, SAO, and Dragon Ball Z.

Everything else is pure shit for closet pedophiles and autistic manchildren.

Finished Tokyo Ghoul and Root A last week, now I'm about to finish up on Mushishi. Then on the 15th, the 7th season of my favorite anime starts.

STEINS;GATE

Little Witch Academia is honorary Aryan art.

warau salesman although I'm not convinced after the first ep
uchouten kazoku 2
maybe kabukibu if it's not too homo. pv didn't grasp me much
sakura quest and sakurada reset both have me slightly interested so I'll give them an ep or 2

>no Gurren Lagann
Your list is perfect otherwise.

>A-1 pictures
>light novel adaptation
>incest comedy
>otaku main character with little sister complex

Wait hasn't this anime aired like 46 times already?

Attack on titan season 2

Holy newfag.

>doesn't watch 70's and 80's anime
>nothing from Abe or Dezaki or Oshii

If only Youjo Senki (the Sup Forums anime) ran longer.

>it's a "i've only watched ten anime please rape my face" episode

Gonna read through part 8 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure then marathon Cowboy Bebop.

Prolly gonna look for some classics after that but I really don't know where to start since I've never watched anime before jojo

almost done with Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

will only be watching 4 from the image so I might even get through some backlog. nice

pripara, snk, berserk, [spoiler]samurai jack[/spoiler]

>mfw I'm on tier five at least
based go nagai
is genocyber tier six?

there are tons of lists/charts of recommended anime for beginners. some of them (lists that is, not just shows) will be trash, but hopefully you find a decent one

to start off with, shows like bebop, evangelion, gurren lagann, ghost in the shell, baccano, lupin the third, black lagoon and what not are good starting points, so if a list or chart has those it's likely not too shitty

from then you'll get a feel for things you like and dislike. you might notice that a lot of the shows you like the most were made by a single studio within the span of a couple years. if you dig further you might see they share the same director, or a main animator or something similar.

maybe you'll notice you like the more action oriented shows where the main characters face off against an existential threat each episode, or you enjoy comfy slice of life shows where nothing crazy happens, or you just can't get enough of romance stories, or you love romance stories but you can't stand contrived love triangles, or you just can't get enough of fuckhuge mechs fighting huge battles

also it's pretty easy to get into shows that are currently airing. just take a look at a list of currently airing shows (myanimelist.net/anime/season) and take note of anything that has interesting art or an interesting description. shows almost always have 1.30 minute long promotional videos (pv) on places like youtube which will help you further decide if you think a show is worth watching. not trying to push watching currently airing shows or anything (since this season doesn't seem amazing desu), but people do often think it's more impenetrable than it is

>Shingeki no Bahamut

Not realy interested in the other ones

Shame its over, hope for season two

Take your degenerate cartoons somewhere else.

nothing because im not some weeaboo faggot

>all manga and novels

Why do weebs do this?

Sakura quest and whatever Sup Forums says is good, which is probably going to be nothing because there hasn't been a good anime in 2 years

Gonna hit my GF's pussy for the millionth time in a row. Feeling wet vagina around my dick is better than watching Japanese gay bullshit imo.

Because this shit doesn't actually make any money. They're all just commercials for the works they're adapting.

Weebs

Kemono Friends was a miracle of the universe.

zero kara mahou no sho,
clockwork planet if it isn't shit,
berserk (but only for the story, not for the crap animation)
shingeki no kyojin (because slaughter and blood)
re: creators (maybe, if it rates high enough)

tfw this was deleted 2 years ago

>Having extra-marital sex
Sasuga reddit filth.