Bay Area in a nutshell of deplorable delusional degenerate stinky feminist cunts

Lam bri ght here.

I'm on OKcupid. And this is all I see. Makes me want to vomit. Am I the only one who finds this stuff revolting?

Where are normal women?

>52
>has kids and doesn't want more
heh

OMG them digits!

Search for 18 - 25?

LOL. They should have a section.

Has kids, doesn't want more, would like to kill them.

looks like you found a winner

Honestly, she looks crazy.

FUck you and your digits and finding a winner.

I only date 9 and above.

lol hey wayne
how is the woodstove working out

>believes in Science

I hate this phrase so much

>talking about religion etc in work
>faggot says he only believes in science because there is no evidence for religion and it's just words written by someone
>says the big bang was the creation of the universe
>ask him if he's seen the big bang himself or if he's read about it
>b-b-but science

I don't even know what I believe but I find the arrogance and hypocrisy of these athiests to be really annoying

checkd and kekd

D A R E A L I S T
A
R
E
A
L
I
S
T R A N S N I G

I bet her pussy tastes like tuna fish and lemons.

OkCupid always makes me feel better about myself. I look at the guys in my area and I'm lightyears ahead of them. Sometimes I wonder if I could get any dates if I made a real profile.

>believes in science

What the fuck does this even mean?

OP thinks this is bad, let me break out my folder.

You sir are a fucktard. Have you ever seen mesopotamia? No? Well I guess it never existed.

You're on OKcupid.com That's where you have gone wrong, you will never find a normal woman on these websites or Tinder. They're packed full of liberal degenerates and coal-burning whores. Go out some, go to church. Reach out to your coworkers and meet them better, there's a lot of normal non-kike people around us that are red-pilled deep down. You just got to look for them.

>single mother
>having high standards

im sure

There's more pussy on Union in the Marina than you can shake a stick at, and you are fapping to 52yo's on OkCupid.

kys faggit.

I check okc around me and I'm not surprised that close to 1/2 of them are SJW's.
Even worse, 75% of them are overweight.

Sad place.

Ayy I live in Maitland.

I grew up in winter park and maitland. I'm 29. Man the youth really fell apart, no one in my generation was like this. It's almost all satire, but real life. We're doomed.

Btw, Also in Florida. I've seen some of these bitches' profiles.

keep them coming

dont stapppppppppppp

>52
>Berkeley, CA

lambright you dun goofed

> biromantic

now ive seen some shit but

It's incredibly easy to get pussy there but I'm not low enough to sink to casual sex so I just flirt and get nudes whenever I'm horny and then stop talking to them. It's like a free cam site.

>Ad hom
>false equivalency
>straw man

Heres some dank OC from me, I know the feel OP and I live in AUS.

I have had two dates, one with a vegan cutie where I REALLY had to hide my power level, and the other that I shall never speak of.

I recommend you go IRL for women desu, even if you are in a super liberal university like me the laws of contrarianism mean that there is a cute righty somewhere.

Also, why does OkCupid attract all the freaks? I never see that many weirdos in real life.

Ayyy Lmao user! You really need to start looking into Tinder in the Winterpark area. Lots of 18(sometimes 17) - 22 year old chicks who go to rollins and just want a bang.

Blondes love to by DP'ed btw. Just putting that out there.

There's overwhelming archeological evidence.

STOP I fucking cant

Fucking A man why does Sup Forums think my post is spam?

your question was dumb though.

The big bang is a very logical theory.

You should've asked him where did the singularity that exploded come from.

>pinellas park
Well there's your problem.

actually just went to san francisco recently. It was not what I expected. There were TONS of homeless people and even the people that werent kinda looked homeless anyway. and all the men were very short, small, and seemed kinda dazed or dimwitted. it was kind of unnerving. Also for some reason my dick stopped working that week (too bad because theres tons of AMPs). I think something may be in the water..

I quit online dating on my 25th birthday. I don't miss it.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

ps buying doge/btc/litecoin atm, full market value usd, PP or steam games

Violent Femmes is a band from the 80s you dumb nigger

What happened to burning witches?

>Berkeley
>Bay Area

Sounds like someone has some sorting to do

San Francisco here.
It is MUCH worse than you can imagine. There are 15 homeless outside living in tents, huge bags of needles, shit everywhere. More trash than in any third-world country.

Please nuke.

Fuck that. Total disaster.

It means she believes in science. Are you a fucking retard or what?

2nd this wisdom!

It's me guys. Lets blow this out!

My self-summaryedit essay
Ladies look no further, the new pain in your ass is here.

Hello! I was married and I just want somebody to love. I'm a giver, not a taker. I'm a scientist and well accomplished. Honestly, life is easy for me and always has. Yes, I'm tall, dark and handsome and I know it. Date ugly or date me.

>look at my city
>most girl weighs more than me

>will never find a normal woman on these websites or Tinder. They're packed full of liberal degenerates and coal-burning whores. Go out some, go to church. Reach out to your coworkers and meet them better, there's a lot of normal non-kike people around us that are red-pilled deep down. You just got to look for them.

She just popped up one some women checking me out.

run for your life!

RUN

Dude come to my home, let us smoke a joint.

>Yiddish

based

bump

Granpa and two investors are Jewish.

With a sprinkling of Mossad

I'll upset you and send you into an episode when I point out you don't know C++ beyond the hello world tutorial and you didn't actually read The Art of War.

what does that mean?

YOu're right my c++ is basic. Hello world LOL, so true.

What the fuck is wrong with Florida?

Godamnit Wayne, go back to your dome.

I don't live in a dome. I bought a house.

jesus

Brightest place in USA with the shadiest people.

I have this same issue and I'm 6'3 and 220

the saddest thing is, their inboxes are most likely full.

what the hell wher do you live

OkCupid is infested with liberal women. Sorry to say it, but you won't find love there.

>I'm not as mean as my bio looks. I'm just... Tierd.
Hahaha holy shit

Ha I spent my early and mid twenties finding girls like this online and fucking them. Probably around 30.

The secrect is to be aggressive. These arn't normal girls where you complement their clothes or hair then ask if you want to grab a cup of coffee sometime. They are almost always vain, selfish, insular and really, really, dumb. They don't appreciate kindness or subtlety. They are trash people that you fuck and forget about.

Agree to go whatever horrible hobbies they are into and just go for it. Even if you've only spoke a few sentences. You'll strike out at first but the hang of it after a few dates.

Ah, to be young, carefree and super horny again.