Brit/pol/ - tfw got told to adopt a trip just so you could be filtered edition

>People who read the news more likely to be Islamophobic, study finds
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamophobic-read-news-more-racist-study-muslim-terrorism-radical-isis-plos-one-new-zealanders-a7663861.html

>EU ULTIMATUM: Brussels tells Poland & Hungary to 'accept more migrants or LEAVE the bloc'
express.co.uk/news/world/787554/eu-poland-hungary-accept-more-migrants-leave-the-bloc-quotas-beata-szydlo-viktor-orban

>May to raise 'hard issues' with Saudi Arabia, stand up for UK interests
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-saudi-idUKKBN1760WG
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39485083

>Jeremy Corbyn says Tories 'running down country'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39481110

> No signed 'future' Brexit deal within two years, says Theresa May
news.sky.com/story/no-signed-future-brexit-deal-within-two-years-says-theresa-may-10824347

> Brexit’s Biggest Loser May Actually Be Poland
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-04/brexit-s-biggest-loser-may-actually-be-poland

> London Must Lose ‘Euro Business’ After Brexit, EU’s Weber Says
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-04/london-must-lose-euro-business-after-brexit-eu-s-weber-says-j13itba9

> Brexit committee warns of impact of no deal being reached
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39482530

> The surprising snack the Queen NEVER travels without
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4375956/The-surprising-snack-Queen-NEVER-travels-without.html

>Anglo-Portuguese Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance

>thread theme
youtu.be/TjPhzgxe3L0

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39489678
youtu.be/T_UzBo-7m0Q
standard.co.uk/news/london/flat-with-shower-in-the-kitchen-goes-on-rental-market-for-850-per-month-in-chiswick-a3506501.html
youtu.be/eP7LHHR91lE
youtu.be/QS1RZYrmf6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sobranie Black Russian

second for vegetarianism

Eat some meat you faglord

This means people who read more news, which is explicitly sugar coated to make Islam look better, still call Islam out on its shit. That's how bad it is you can't even dress it up

They're Chocolated Heaven

No, it's the final redpill. Meat is pushed on you from an early age, yet it's totally replaceable. Why do you want animals to suffer? A lack of empathy is a chink tier trait.

That's not bad actually, the Poles here charge £50-60/carton. In Poland I pay about £3/pack and generally smoke Davidoffs which are either unbuyable here or about £9.50/pack. Montenegro is the best I've found, it's about £2/pack.

Used to live in Gib and it was £12 for a carton. Not that cheap any more though, about £30.

I might have to take you up on that at some point (if I work out how to do so without doxxing both of us), but I'm off to Poland in a few weeks and can cope with British (((prices))) til then.

I get £20 return flights with Ryanair, get a cheap (£20-30) airbnb and enjoy myself there for a night or two and bring back 3 or 4 cartons to offset the cost. Absolutely recommend it.

At the moment Ryanair are doing £10 return flights to France. 2 night stay. Could take a tent and camp on the coast for next to fuck all and buy a thousand smokes and you've saved money and had a small break.

Original content

They look amazing. I smoke pic related whenever possible. Or Dunhill internationals. In the UK I smoke Benson Blue because they're cheap and still come in superkings.

You're not Indian are you. Where I live the only people who are vegetarian are the Indians.

I think muslims are in on it too

Nobody wants animals to suffer, but most people are also capable of understanding that humans have evolved to be meat eaters.

Raise your own animals, give them a good life and then kill them quickly and humanely.

Vegetarianism is faggotry in diet form.

Aye.
It was.
Ta.

Write for news companies. Try out for The Rebel or similar. Just write up some articles about something interesting and related to their bias and send them in and see what they think.

Or go into cartoons. But you'll need an artist unless you're decent at drawing yourself. Though saying that, cyanide and happiness make a fortune despite having 7 year old drawing skills.

I got used to smoking Marlboro Gold's since I've been trying to cut down on nicotine and they don't really smell that much

I smoke roll your owns, they seem to taste much nicer to me. Have you tried this option; cheaper still?

Cool
Thanks.
If i ever get round to pursuing this and getting anything published, i will sneak in something as a thank you to let you know it may be written by me, but what?
A phrase? A sentence? Portillo picture?

>smoking rollies
>being over the age of 16
Pick one matey.

After I read about Islam and its beginnings I became Islamophobic. Read the historical background and you quickly realize it is a warrior cult. It is intended to keep young men in line and ready for conquest.
The life of Mohammed reads like a horror noval. Make friends one day chop their heads off the next, violence against innocents, and fucking little girls. That's just the stuff that the Koran and historical records match on. What the fuck were they hiding?

Aye, before I quit, I smoke rollies.
>Liquorice Rizlas.

make an article about the Farron Milk meme

53 and retired, numbnuts.

I will try, but i meant if i wrote, say a story and it got made, or a article and it got published, could I sneak in a word or phrase recognised by BASED brit/pol?.

Ok, I'll sneak in someone making a farron face Milk pose or talk about skimmed milk. Or something.

Fuck it, I'll just come back here and let you know if it ever happens.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of Farron's fearful face.

I'm taking the piss mate, I know a lot of old people who roll their own since it's cheaper but c'mon, you're not at an age where you go for cheap unless you fucked up in life, not trying to sound rude or anything but the only reasons for smoking rollies is either because you're underage and if you're hiding the fact that you smoke from people and have trouble getting tobacco then rolling your own works out because it lasts you longer, because you're a >dude weed lad and have skins and baccy lying around or because you're just poor.

Ken "I've Got Some Bad News, Hitler Worked With the Jews" Livingstone

Golds are pretty good actually. Good choice.

And no, no dodgy drops cigarettes because that would be retarded. Aye it could be a laugh actually. If we were on Sup Forums I'd say do it during a meet but I feel like a Brit/pol/ meet would end in arrests. Will get back to you about it in the future though, I'm up North (North of York, ish) about once a month.

I did for a while but didn't really enjoy them as much. Should try again. I'll buy tobacco instead of straights tomorrow actually. Any recommendations on brand?

A sentence:

'WHO GOT DA KEEZ 2 MA BIMMA'

Nah but really, something about Latvian dairy farmers, i.e. the focus of this board, would do.

This. Since you're a Yank you *may* not have heard of Tommy Robinson. If not, youtube.

At uni, every year, I bought everybody an English version of the Quran. Got them from an Islamic outreach programme for less than cost price. Used it to redpill people. Pointed out certain chapters and quotes. If you haven't read it, do so.

I truly can't believe that this photo exists. What the fuck sort of PA does he have that would allow this out into the public?

Or was it from a video or what? Fuck knows but it's really bad. Luckily for him he's a complete nobody because this would be plastered over front pages if he was a somebody.

The Hadith Histories are very interesting but are essentially Chinese Whispers written for political reasons.
That's why the Shia's have their collections
The sunni their own.

And they are both horrendously poor in historical analysis as none of them are analysed with any political context of when they were collected or bias accounted for.

So for example; There's nothing about stoning in the Quran.
But in the tradition of Persia, Stoning was practiced.

Lo, and behold no stoning recorded during the 4 main Caliphs era but then magically this story appears 200 years later that this was "Done".

Like, if someone collected the words of people saying
>Oh we've been told this is what Hitler said and did.
200 years after he died. and in a world where Hitler was worshipped.
And different areas competed for dominance by following Hitler's example.

The key issue has always been the lack of any accountability of the Islamic Clergy which have always done deals with rulers to maintain both their power.

Source:
>BASED Lebanese Uni mate who's grandfather was a top scholar at Al-Azhar.
>Doesn't excuse the retardants of many.
>Saudi Arabia and the South Asian Deobandis are cancer.

Not going to fall for your bait so I will explain. I worked for 12 years in a coal mine. People took snuff and smoked rallies. We smoked real cigarettes when we went out as everyone smoked and shared back then. I still prefer the taste of rollies although I do use filters now. Less chemicals imho. I know this because they go out if you leave them for more than thirty seconds. I rarely go out these days, and even when I'm in HK I can still buy tobacco for rollies.

I'm in
>Glasgow

We could try to organise a meet up and what fun would it be if no one got arrested?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums meet up? I'm not willing to travel more than 200 miles, that's atleast until I move out.

I'm off to bed, seriously this time, I hope.

We can talk about this some other time.

Night

Aye, only saw it here, what the fuck is it?
When
Where
Why?

We need answers!

ZIM ZIMMA
Aye, either one of your suggestions or something about skimmed milk or Farron or farmers.

Golden Virginia is the most popular and mild. I like dark tobacco so I smoke Old Holborn. I recommend you buy filters too.

>Up North
>Glasgow
m8

I am in Scotland at the start of June though, Perth but can make a detour and add a day. Will discuss at a later date. Night chap.

No idea but there's so many.

Would definitely go the filter route. Still dying from a non-filter 2 years ago. Will go for GV then unless I can get small packs of each.

For the love of God, if any of you do this make it as hilarious as that intl/ meetup or something that people post here about the guy with Moysey, and the wrong Pubs meetups.

Just please, if you do meet, no rape, robbing, kidnapping or kiling.

Fair enough, I forgot about miners but it still technically falls under the poor category.

Sure it's common in 'working class' men but in my """industry""" no one would respect you if you were to smoke rollies.

It's all about appearances.

Sometimes end up getting lost in my own little world.

I'd go along to a Sup Forums meetup so long as it wasn't as much of a disaster as that /brit/ one

Where the fuck did you find them?
Ahh!

>Snuff
This will make a comeback. I guarantee it. I fucking love the stuff.

This Photo was taken at a special needs school in stoke called Kemball. By the state of his wife maybe she is a resident there?

I could travel to Newcastle or a similar distance if there was going to be a meet up but I've kind of organised a meet up before that was supposed to happen in Glasgow but everyone that was meant to show agreed to save it for later year, no idea how that happened but what I'm trying to say is is that there are quite a few Brit/pol/ posters that live in Glasgow.

Will try my best, also I swear I won't do anything of what you mentioned.

I understand that there's supposed to be no kiling but killing is fine r-right?

>dairy/milk

is this part of the meme where politicians get asked what the price of milk is and if they get it wrong they're seen as out of touch?

I feel bad now; Dairy Farmers need justice,
And a special needs school.

Nah fuck it.
>the STATE OF FARRON'S PR TEAM>

>There's always someone somewhere
>With a big nose, who knows
>Who trips you up
>and laughs when you fall

And people say Morrissey isn't /ourguy/?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39489678

"Stonewall calls for 'gender X' option on passports...The passport proposal comes days after HSBC let its customers choose non-gender specific titles such as Mx, M and Misc for their bank accounts."

No.
Dairy Farmers in the UK are paid a pittance by large Corporate Supermarkets.
This campaign was very important and is.

Your point about the price of mil questions, continues to be relevant and is asked during General election times.

Ta.

That's fair. I'll just go with the wind. Would be up for it I think, I'd just monitor from afar for a while to make sure I'm not going to end up raped or a part of a meme.

>days after HSBC let its customers choose non-gender specific titles such as Mx, M and Misc for their bank accounts."

Who says he isn't? I've always assumed he was.

Gender X is pretty discriminatory to gender XNKALLSPPOAFA isn't it? Surely if we go that route we should allow every single available possibility? Like even just a pile of leaves and a few half chewed wine gums stuck to the page. That's how I identify myself.

There are people who say he isn't. These people are wrong.

Lots had chewing tobacco too, like in the film The Outlaw Josey Wales. Man was that shit nasty.

Never tried it. Tried skruf/snus (if that's the name) in Norway and hated it, imagine chewing tobacco would be just as bad.

Isn't he a CIVIC now?

youtu.be/T_UzBo-7m0Q

>Jingled Awaaaay.

I'm all tucked up in bed and about to go to sleep and decide to check brit/pol/ one last time. I'm not laughing so hard at this image that my stomach hurts and I'm wide awake.

But seriously what the fuck is this picture

Could I ask the bank to refer to me as Deity? That's my gender neutral title

>tfw when you married a minger and have to now reject young supple interns as Lib-Dem leader.

Just a reminder The Mogg did those "everyday price" questions and pretty much got in bang on

>he doesn't know what harvest festival is
The absolute state of modern Britain.

>when you married a minger and have to now reject young supple interns
Not always

>BASED Moggy.

Also grilled Mark Carney good and proper in committe hearings about BoE Macroeconomic policy and house prices and Interest rates.

>KEK
Actually, I have to say, compared to Farron's partner, Hillary wasn't Hideous when Bill met her.

Bill doing what Bill does

Night slags

THe STATE of the Housing MARKET
standard.co.uk/news/london/flat-with-shower-in-the-kitchen-goes-on-rental-market-for-850-per-month-in-chiswick-a3506501.html

Still up lads?

Unfortunately I am still alive

What's wrong user?

My great aunt died on Sunday and I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to ask me to speak at the funeral

at least the shower's decent enough

First time in HK went to Bosses house for dinner. Had to take a dump desperately. Toilet was literally where the shower was, with the thinnest dividing wall and a door. Meanwhile his wife was cooking right next to the wall, similar to the photo. I can't remember being so embarrassed or trying to shit so quietly in all my life, and all the time thinking please don't stink.
Happy Days.

>KEK

>These days are ouuuurs.
>Happy Days.

Hong Kong prices collapsed like your dignity in that small place.
>Blame Property speculation.

Sorry man, that sucks. What's wrong with doing a speech though, are you socially awkward or something?

It doesn't suck, she'd been ill for a year, could hardly walk, heart was failing, sight was failing etc. She knew it would be a couple of weeks at most and wanted death to just come and be over with. It was a mercy. Problem is I have no idea what I'd say, like how do you sum up the life of a woman who was old when you were born? Never been in this situation before.

>I apologise for this in advance
youtu.be/eP7LHHR91lE

Loved this fucking show

HK prices are worse than London, for literal egg shells.

In the past i meant.
youtu.be/QS1RZYrmf6M

Heres an example
>The cheapest Harbour Glory flat is a 437 sq ft one-bedroom unit on the 8th floor, with a view of Electric Road market, which is being offered for HK$10.3 million, or HK$23,600 per sq ft after discount.
That's £1,650,000

Insaneity

When the Brits were about to leave HK people were genuinely worried because of goings on in China, communism and stories of atrocities etc were all over. I knew pretty Chinese girls who would pay you to marry them, and some of these were rich people.

GOOD MORNING

Good morning. It still feels like nighttime.

Snog, marry, kill, leave to the mercy of the CCP

WHOS YOUR VAZZY?

I can see just a hint of blue in the ink black sky, so it feels like morning to me sunshine. Do I have Golden Grahams or Frosties for brekkie?

Snog the guy in blue at the back right. Kill the rest of them.

Married. Still am. But I always had a thought like "some lucky bastard" in my mind, if this makes sense.

Yorkshire independence when?

Aye

CCP

Soon my friend, very soon.