I go to a 60-70% nigger high school. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

ibo.org/
har.com/school/101902004/eisenhower-high-school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Underage b&

Gas yourself.

Ooga booga bix noob

What's to ask? They're loud and aggressive, they have high dropout rates, they pick on the talented ten percent of them for actually trying to succeed. And even though they're the majority the faculty facially side with them against whites if there's conflict.

I never went to a black school. Am I right?

this

Isn't it after your bed time and a school night?

the only thing youre wrong about is the conflict. the students naturally segregate and black kids dont interact with white kids unless they are wiggers

no

I'm pretty sure it's a schoolnight user

yes it is

what is your age

I have a somewhat unrelated question. You're a high schooler, so you're part of Generation Z. How conservative do kids your age seem, especially white ones?

how often do you get swirlies

Is pic related true in your school?

15-17 is all that ill give you

the only friend (hes white) that i have really learned about seemed to be a bernie supporter but over time hes seemed to be more anti-islam and anti-immigration. some of the nigger kids are progressive and one even tried to argue that pedophilia is okay because "love is love"

never

ban this faggot

did a negress every try to hit on you?

pretty much all of it is true except for the rap music part. with some of the non-niggified black kids (like 3 in the whole school), ive noticed that some of them listen to EDM or rap. it is still mostly true though.

no

enjoy the vacation

You just admitted that you are breaking 4chans rules of being under 18. Mods please see to this child

Just report him and sage you double nigger

damn dude. that's deep as shit. Read the whole thing, took me 20 minutes.

what are you in?

I'm in college and I just got assigned to a group which lasts all quarter with two negresses, a nigger, a spic, and an annoying brown muslim girl. I want to die so bad

here is my question: do the other whites believe that 'whites are bad, diversity is our strength, blacks are poor cuz muh slavery' meme?

or do they realize the truth? I know the school system has been pushing that diversity and lack of personal responsibility bullshit hard.

what *state you in?

Isn't easier to get better grades if 60% of students are basically retarded?

depends on the white. probably 50-50

florida

no because the dumb ones can take easy classes and float through with all B's because doing homework is all it takes to get a passing grade. Affirmative action essentially bumps them up to an A so without working at all they get an easy 4.0 GPA. Its a good thing that 60% are retarded because if not, i would have the lowest grades in my school for taking harder classes

Why do your parents hate you?

what do you mean?

>implying he isn't an 18 yo senior

Sending you to that school, they must not give a fuck about your education.

really depends on how you look at it
ibo.org/

MODS

and over time, is that number getting bigger towards our favour? Or towards the BLM side?

I can't stand dumb whites that pretend blacks actually respect them. blacks will take your money and leave, and give zero shits about white liberals.

Wtf is that. That looks a lot nicer than the high school I went too.
har.com/school/101902004/eisenhower-high-school

generally its the women who are more pro diversity. I think men are starting to understand that diversity is shit and not important. Its hard to have political conversations with people because of being called a racist by literally everyone. I have seen whites wearing BLM shirts which made me want to explain to them how stupid BLM is

As somebody who went to a minority majority high school its all true.

I was never racist until I went to that fucking school. Now that a go to a majority white college it pains me to see such ignorant liberals

yeh that was eye opening

I too went to.a white minority high school it was a white minority city in california too , just fuck my shit up

yes, women seem to be totally brainwashed. (((they))) took advantage of the more 'caring' nature of women and totally fucked it up.

instead of caring for their babies and children, women now 'care' for minorities and refugees. but in reality they don't, they are just showing off to their friends how progressive they are.

if we ever become an islamic country... i am going to force marry 3 liberal women and beat the shit out of them every day as punishment for fucking our society so badly.

women will come around eventually though, especially as the rapes increase. just takes more time to break through the conditioning, since it worked more effectively on them.

anyways, just trying to share some wisdom. if i had known about Sup Forums in highschool i would've been much better.

and i bet the beaners in Cali aren't nearly as bad as the blacks in the South.

now California is cutting funding for schools being too white. save up your money, and send your kids to private school.

>what do you think of the constitution
>it white

I knew that feel, don't worry it only gets better from here

Why dont you make it 70% white user?

what are you implying i do?

as a proud veteran of "metal detector" high everything is true spot on, black women are worse than black dudes tho as in the disruptiveness

>took me 20 minutes.
Are you mentally retarded?

>if we ever become an islamic country... i am going to force marry 3 liberal women and beat the shit out of them every day as punishment for fucking our society so badly.
Oh