Every thread on here is a diversion from pizzagate our investigation

Every thread on here is a diversion from pizzagate our investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
phonograph.lhohq.info/index.php?start=15
youtube.com/watch?v=vZpmRcS9MDI
theeventchronicle.com/cabal-exposed/video-hollywood-celebrities-take-part-mock-satanic-ritual-marina-abramovic-spiritcooking/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am monitoring this thread

me too

wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group

phonograph.lhohq.info/index.php?start=15

SYSTEMS OF DISBELIEF

The screen, any screen, your iphone, the television, your computer, is the black monolith, the black mirror, the pool of Narcissus, an emblem of Saturn from before the time of Alexander. Remember Saturn is Chronus who is time. The monolith is literally the Stone of the Philosophers that Rhea feed to Saturn so that Zeus might incarnate. To sublimate the Stone and complete the Opus one must too be devoured by Saturn, who is Satan, lead, time. This experience is the same as raising the life force to the pineal gland, the awakening of the Kundalini, the opening of the third eye. It is the same as the experience of death. "Plutarch says that to die is to be initiated into the greater Mysteries; and the Greek word τε ;λ^ 9;υ 64;ᾷ& #957;, which signifies to die, means also to be initiated." It is the experience of non-linear time. The stone is the tesseract, the cube projected into the fourth dimension. This is the story of the Tibetan book of the dead, of the initiatic orders, and even modern myths like the Lego Movie, Waking Life, The Space Odyssey or Enter the Void. You can literally break time out of its linear order my friend, it has long been a goal of silly mystics the world over. Let him with the ears to hear listen and tremble. Many who know will disagree, but I think this is an experience which no man should wish upon themselves. Anathema Maranatha.

This person knows the occult. Awakening the kundalini is sex magic. Children ARE used by some of the darker technicians, and these are the kinds of groups that will also give blood offerings. I am assuming this person is a discordian that is probably enmeshed in the brotherhood of saturn.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZpmRcS9MDI

Tybg

Bump

a friend of "I love infants"

please save Sup Forums
kek please

Is this fagget linked to the pedo ring? I need to know this.

What's it look like to you?

my sources say that within the cakes at these spirit cooking venues there is actually human body parts cooked into the cakes, seriously this shit is fucked, they feed it to unwitting celebs to make a sick satanic statement

theeventchronicle.com/cabal-exposed/video-hollywood-celebrities-take-part-mock-satanic-ritual-marina-abramovic-spiritcooking/#