Do people here actually support Trump?

Do people here actually support Trump?

Why?

Provides lulz

Do people here still make bait threads?

Why?

I do support Trump. I'm anti globalist, pro capitalism and I absolutely 100% fucking loathe SJW culture.

this, and the off chance he will do some good, watching leftists sperg out is the greatest thing ever.

Berniefag here.

Because it's funny and he was the better option. Seeing Hillary get btfo by a giant oompa loompa made 2016 worthwhile.

I voted for him because I thought he was anti SJ double jew, but turned out to be an SJ double Jew so fuck him hahaha!!!

>Berniefag

Yeah, we know why you voted for Trump, because you're a fucking Russian traitor.

It's important that we keep shitskins out of white countries.
Trump is far better at that than Hillary would be.

did it for the lulz

>did it for the lulz

LOL SO FUNNY I KILLED NORTH KOREA/SYRIA FOR DA LULZ

condescending plebbit fags like this get butthurt, so its a nice plus

LOL DEFLECT TO PLEBBIT

I voted for him because he was the best chance we've had in my lifetime to get Washington to quit regulating every aspect of our lives and leave us alone. If he keeps the press war and the deep state war going, they'll be too busy focusing on each other to fuck us any more than they already have.

Guess.

Trump was by far the most qualified candidate in generations to unintentionally destroy the American Empire. In Kek's name, so mote it be.

>much better choice of two options
>pro american language, culture, border
>Lefties hate him
>Communists hate him
>he has a hot wife
>wanted to see Hillary loose
>feels good

Believe it or not, outside your Liberal safe space North America largely supports Trump. (((They))) make it out to be like the whole country hates the guy, but that would fail to explain how he got into office in the first place. Either the whole world but you is bigoted or perhaps you've become indoctrinated and are now being left behind.

The Supreme Court is almost reason enough alone.

No, they dont. Less than 25% of eligible voters voted for him.

You're the one living in a bubble.

>The Supreme Court is almost reason enough alone.

Yeah a guy who wants more money in politics on the court sounds good to me!

/retard

Heaven.jpg
Nioce

Is legistlating from the bench more your style? Or perhaps a Justice who can't into state's rights an Federalism? Or maybe you can't into strict Constitutionalism, as in, the Constitution says what it says and it doesn't say what it doesn't say. You are a shit stain. Kill yourself immediately.

>Do people here actually support Trump?
>
>Why?

I'm beginning to understand this Sup Forums place...AND I LOVE IT!

NEWFAGS
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
ONE-LINE WRITING PROMPT ONE-POSTS ARE FORBIDDEN
DATA MINING IS FORBIDDEN
DEMORALIZATION PROPAGANDA IS SPAM

Because he's the anti-left, anti-pc, pro free speech monster that the globalists brought upon themselves when they started mandating gay trans bathrooms and other mindless shit

I bet you would have voted for GWB