You guys hate immigrants

Name one way in which they negatively impact your daily life.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/02/ms-13-gang-members-charged-murder-teenager/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369806/Three-MS-13-gang-members-charged-murder-VA-teen.html
liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1480043502
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

terrorism

/thread

I have to look at them.

They're ugly and rude and they're everywhere in my city

my tax money goes towards funding dem programz and the illegals in prison.

i cant order food without repeating myself 10 times

They will replace my tacos for fucking kebabs

first post best post

We don't need them

leaches

suck my tax dollars with no want and or ability to contribute to society

>/threading your own post
>all immigrants are muslims

They're in my country when I don't want them to be. I don't need any more justification than that. They don't belong here, so they should go.

There are plenty of other reasons I could list, but it's all irrelevant. They're not us, so they can't be here. Fuck off shitskins.

are there lots of pakis in mexico?

My job requires me to attempt to communicate with them while they speak their garbled ass languages.

op is a kike shill
hang yourself
sage

and you guys insist on their being no distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, and you insist on treating potential inmigrants as having more of a right to enter the us illegally, against the will of the majority, and to have dey free shit paid for by the very people whose wishes you disdain.

Accordingly- go fuck yourselves.

They drive up costs on almost everything in the country.

They drove agricultural wages down.

T. Fresnan

You actually don't.
Okay fair point.
The few thousands that you pay in tax money probably don't end up funding that specific program, in the greater perspective of tax spending you're probably giving them less than a penny per year.
Try a different spot.
You're not French, unless you've surrendered to the USA
The economic system you have put in place says otherwise.
See above
That doesn't affect you personally.
Have you tried seeking another job?
Hitler failed because of you.
Details?
Cash is king, or is it Jesus?

Having to wait extra long in a lineup today.... because an old east Indian arguing with cashier over something unintelligible.

i have to see their ugly faces, we don't need more ugly people in this country

I work at a tax office where random people walk in off the street. I dont even wanna have to get my blood boiling, but immigrants are just shit tier people as clients. Next down is Nigger Mamas who get 9k for EIC.

i hate having to press 1 for english.

They exist

Terrorism is a meme. You're literally way more likely to die from falling off of a bicycle or some shit and that's before factoring in all the security implemented since 9/11.

I just want to see white countries stay white. It's out of principles not practicality. Practically speaking, as a white man, my social value gets higher as white men get rarer, so it's beneficial to me as an individual.

Is this question specifically directed towards white countries? or is it asian, black, hispanic etc countries?

no liberal ever asks the Japanese "why is it so wrong for you Japanese to be a minority in your own nation?"

They are replacing my culture with another culture.

At any other point in history, the mass migration of military age males into Western Europe would be considered an invasion.

Because you can't care about your countrymen as a whole you gotta be fixed on yourself like a petty little leaf

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/02/ms-13-gang-members-charged-murder-teenager/

The day of the rake is upon you nigger.

More people = higher rent and home prices.

see much media coverage of this?:

What if it was 3 white guys that TORTURED AND KILLED a fucking spic illegal? Wall to wall in media then, eh?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369806/Three-MS-13-gang-members-charged-murder-VA-teen.html

No, only lots of central american traveling to usa , pakis prefer going to first world countries where thay can get whatever they want

>you guys hate illegal immigrants
>Why is it that you don't think they are covered by your country's constitution?
FTFY. You just answered your own question.

My point is that in the grand scheme of things you will hear many bad stories about immigrants because they will be highly publicized. As you go on and live your daily life you generally do not experience bad things directly caused by immigrants, unless you happen to be at the Brussels airport or metro.

I am actually playing the devil's advocate here.

They have mobbed me,they sell narcotics on my neighborhood and they are dirty subhumans

drive up house prices
drive down wages
in some cases (somalis) increase the crime rate massively
decrease social cohesion

And this is why leafs have taken the shitposting title away from the kangaroo shaggers.

You're a civic nationalist, that's interesting but I'm addressing myself to people that outright hate all immigrants and wish they could say it to their faces.

wtf ??? fucking window licker

I don't hate them.

They're willingness to live far below the standards of this nation means that they drive down wages. Their inability to function in an english language environment means that I constantly have to fix mistakes they make.

I don't.
However Somalians and poos are just not developed yet.

They are in my area. And they have shifty eyes.

There are more non-westerners here than we can possibly assimilate already.
There is no point in letting anyone in, period, if we are not allowed to keep the flow under the limit at which our society will be destabilized.
Don't get comfortable. You've got to go back. You've all got to go back.

I don't hate immigrants. I hate Islam.

gee, not much media coverage, op.
Think if 3 white guys tortured and murdered a spic illegal it would NOT get saturation coverage?

Spic illegal gang bangers murdered this white American and it gets no press.

Tell his story Sup Forums

And find out where they jail these cunts, and help make sure the AB knows.

fuck up my haircut, dry cleaning, landscaping, chances as a math major, and the ability to arrive late to the airport and still make my flight.

They throw their toilet paper in the trash or in the corner instead of flushing it. They show up to ERs for medical treatment because ERs cannot turn them down even though they can't pay, raising prices of medical care. They parade around in streets that weren't fucking built by Mexico thinking that it should be their clay while waiving their flag and generally shitting things up.

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1480043502

Lower wages
Lower HDI
Contribute to inflation, especially real estate
Lower social trust/cohesion
Do remittances instead of spending earnings here
Give birth to kids that regress to the mean
Nigger and muslim immigrants commit way more violent than whites
Hard to talk to them because of language barrier

The smell in University class room. You know when it smells like a bunch of homeless people with no hygiene that's because half the class are niggers and shitskin immigrants. The increase of the debt, why do we even give $3600/month to refugees families ffs, that's above the average income for a Canadian family. Passing motions or laws that benefits them and restrict our freedom of speech. Immigrants being the minority have privileges which is anti democracy since the system should support the majority and not the other way around.

Contemporary immigration trends in Western countries differ from those historically.

Often, these were in brief spurts from relativel culturally similar sources

>Huguenots in 17th-18th c. Britain
>Irish in 19th c. America
>Italians in the 1900's-50's

>inb4 Chinese railroad workers: lot's of them died, left, and were relatively few to begin with, there were laws about Chinese immigration

Modern immigration has a political intent

>Canadian future pic related

H1b pajeets drive down wages in my field.

Yeah and that's just stupid, like you can't care about anything if it's not in your dumb little sphere.
Your people getting murdered and substituted until your race ceases to exist but haha the grand scheme of my little bubble:D

You said name one

/thread
>all muslims are immigrants
>all terrorism are muslims

Rape

Leeching. Crime rate. Destruction of culture.

Depress wages of entry level jobs.

I have recently read a report that will make $100,000 the minimum salary required for H1B which means fewer visas will be emitted.

Mexicans dont know how to drive. I can't tell you how many times Pedro and his squad of tortillas have almost hit me because they're either going 20 under the limit or 20 over

Immigrants are destroying my culture and are rather rude to me.

racist Mexicans have driven millions of white and black Americans from their homes and neighborhoods through a decades long campaign of ethnic cleansing that has employed murder, physical assault, intimidation, vandalism, "block busting", etc. Multiple US Justice Department investigations and convictions confirm the reality of this. How's that work for you?

>Be me
>Married, not looking for gf, but really like this girl who I work with in a non sexual way. She's smart, earnest and kind.
>Girl is too timid to ask for a proper raise. Accidentally see wage sheet when I'm in a meeting with the financial controller. She earns a third of what I make (not an sjw, I hate faggots, niggers and jews) ACTUAL MUH WAGE GAP
>Get new job. Need a partner, think of girl from last job
> Ask my boss to interview her for software dev related job
>Girl impresses my boss. Final interview is nailed, verbal offer given
>Indian CEO steps in.
>HFW an American is about to get hired.
>HINDU FAG: NO NO NO, for this salary, we hire four shitskins from Tech MAHINDRA YA?
>Boss cucks out. I stay strong. Get threatened to be replaced. Sigh
>Four shitskins start. All four are gone now. Eight more have cycled through
>Office is now over half indian/paki
> Bathroom is now unusable. Shit everywhere. Not joking.
> Spend 20 min doing the job the iraqi janitor won't do.
>Sit down for my only shit of the day at work. Trembling trying to keep my composure as shitskins take massive dumps and then leave without washing hands
>MFW one goes to the sink...will he wash? NOOOO HE'S BRUSHING HIS FUGGING TEETH M8
> Go back to my desk
> Ethnic laughing
> Go to the dev area and see a group of shitskins laughing about london.
> Want to go home, but indians won't leave until boss leaves, bringing their shitty for-appearances only work culture here

I can't name one thing they do to negatively impact my life. Fuck my shit up senpai.

Can you name a few neighborhoods for me?

I'm an immigrant, but I'm from Wales and I'm white so the rest of you basically have to go back.

>Name one way in which they negatively impact your daily life.

they drive cars without licenses and insurance.

>not familiar with the nigger, hispanic, muslim "tax" that we all pay every day

You'd sing a very different tune if you even had to deal with them being ahead of you in line at the grocery store, much less the myriad of other social, economic, cultural, and safety-related costs entailed.

Lower the level of trust in society.

Lower national IQ which is a huge problem.

Disproportionally leech welfare.

Of course if they are white it's totally cool. That goes without saying.

They smell, are retarded and after all the fucking money the gov gives to them they still have the courage to beg in the street.

we don't need them, so why should i have to have them

>in the greater perspective of tax spending you're probably giving them less

wow look at all this conjecture.

not only is that not true, you're assumption is flat wrong - all dem programs will give them more money.

I hope canada gets nuked, and the bomb is aiming squarely at your family

Sorry seƱor, sometimes we get late to our "how to clean car windows" lessons

Well I hope you choke and die tonight in your sleep you fucking bastard!

They don't perpetuate the principles of individual liberty and negative rights. Sure, there are some exceptions that prove the rule, but generally speaking they fit right in with the Bernie crowd of gibsmedats. This is one of the downfalls of democracy, it devolves into tyranny of the majority through appeal to popularity. Even though we are not a democracy, with more of this thinking we might as well be and will be soon enough. They also outbreed us for at least a generation or two, compounding the previous problem.

I see the US situation as nothing more than a downward spiral. Immigrants, while not the main cause of our problems, certainly play their part.

They take the work out of poor fags in my country, so poorfags become alcoholics. They contribute to 50%+ of total crimes (including among violent crimes) in Moscow. Their work is of bad quality, they don't adapt to the society. They are uninvited guests.

Not at all, promise, definitely not at all. Please go live in sweden, Leaf. Enjoy all our multiculture has to offer.

PS. Cars are supposed to burn, it's just youthful pranks.
PPS. Phones aren't stolen, they're just borrowed for a bit. Boys will be Boys.

Ah, if only I'd lost more than one phone to a robbery in the last year and seen more than 4 cars burning.

Hope you like firework detonated in schools and fired towards children! It's a swedish tradition, nowdays, just like ramadan.

Interesting, I agree with you. Immigrants come here and are really REALLY desperate to get anything they can that's better than their third world toiletless filthy in which they bask in feces. That's why they take the easy route and ask for handouts.

You're also right that following 2 generation of immigrants they stop reproducing as much.

Oh I almost forgot to mention, dear leaf, if you happen to get a knife to your throat over what amounts to about 10$, don't worry. It's just advanced begging! Nothing to worry about, and their broken swedish is coincidence.

To think I had to convince one of my closest friends that it was his fault for not giving away his wallet immediately. What an ignoramus.

what a surprise a canacuck is cucking for shitskins.

dont even bother explaining it to this leaf cunt.

My wife was assaulted by an illegal who had been deported twice

>You guys hate immigrants.

False.

I hate illegal immigration. Immigrants themselves are fine, I may not agree with some of their beliefs, (and thus logically do not want them moving into the democratic country my ancestors fought for and built to vote against mine and my childrens' interests). But I don't "hate" them.

I also may not like them taking jobs away from
poorer Canadians, or holding low skill jobs for long periods of time, (20 years +) - jobs whose extended social design include high turnover rates, and are generally used for training young workers and helping teenagers build their resume in a sector of the industry with little consequence - just because these newcomers are unable to, or are unwilling to learn English. But I don't "hate" them.

I've worked with many immigrants and they have all the positives and negatives of non-immigrants in their personalities. Some are funny, some are hardworking, some are stern, some are lazy.

I don't "hate" them.

What I do hate is their effect on the job market, on politics(always vote left for open borders and gibs) and on the culture, acting as set pieces and props for SJWs and media types to use to play out their propaganda filled dramas.I also hate the fact that people like yourself who are either blind to or unaffected by the above issues, use them as some sort of moral leverage for your own self-aggrandizement.

But I don't hate these people as individuals not all. I've eaten dinner with Somalis from Germany, gone drinking with Mexicans and Yemenis - and LOTS of Filipinos. There was a Chinese family who ran a convenience store in my building wonderful and uneducated hardworking people.

Do I think they're great people? Yes. Do I think they should be given all the rights of a citizen in their lifetime without some sort of extraordinary contribution? Absolutely not.

Illegal immigration is shit. But don't you fucking say middle eastern/north african immigrants aren't.

You don't fucking know.

ALL THE SWEDISH MEMES ARE REAL

I have to smell them when I go buy beer and cigarettes from their store.

They drive down wages.

That is because australian english is just plain retarded. Even Americans and British people have trouble understanding Strayan.

They have lower employment rates and higher welfare use. This didn't used to be true.

They're trying to implement their own laws.
They're diluting the gene pool.
They rape children in organised gangs.
They are destroying our culture rather than adding to it.
They get preferential treatment on an institutional level, whether that be police bias, benefits access, housing, job application, education grants, its across the board.
They form closed communities.
They commit acts of terror.
They're ugly and they smell funny.

The North African at the bodega down the street convinces women who need extra cash to suck dicks. He gets them dates. He's a pimp.
He brought prostitution to my neighborhood.

Daily and friendly reminder that there is nothing wrong with immigration as long they are white female europeans qts wearing dirndls

I also hate how banks from some of their mother countries give them loans at amounts and rates that Canadians in the same position in society would never have access too, basically funneling Worldbank loans and aid through their third world banks and into the immigrant population which those governments and banks hope to make back in remittances. This can make it much easier for a immigrant to secure a mortgage than a Canadian, or a loan, or funding for a business, because either there is less banking regulation in their countries(India), or it is actually part of a global strategy (China).

If you think everyone against immigration "hates" immigrants, and rejoices at every bad thing that may happen to those individuals, you are completely disconnected from reality.

i need to look at their ugly faces and hear them speak their filthy language all the time

>You actually don't.
Feminism logic
>The few thousands that you pay in tax money probably don't end up funding that specific program, in the greater perspective of tax spending you're probably giving them less than a penny per year.
Nobody owes nothing to immigrants, that's just a fucking stupid logic. Have you ever paid any taxes to begin with? You sound like a gimedat. I've been paying almost $25k in taxes per year for the past 5 years, I've paid even more back when I wasn't attending university because I was doing a lot of overtime. I don't care if only a penny goes into the pocket of a single immigrant, this penny would be better anywhere else that would serve Canadians.
>Try a different spot.
That logic
>You're not French, unless you've surrendered to the USA
Even more stupid comment
>The economic system you have put in place says otherwise.
No the few immigrants that work don't make up for all the ones that live on welfare. Only chinese immigrants are worth keeping. The only few niggers and shitskin working could be easily replaced with white people that are unemployed.
>See above
See above
>That doesn't affect you personally.
It will affect him personally and his descendants when the effects cannot be reverse
>Have you tried seeking another job?
have you tried to seek common sense?
>Hitler failed because of you.
And the world would be better if he didn't fail
>Details?
House market, for more details start looking elsewhere than shariablue
>Cash is king, or is it Jesus?
Go get a job and stop abusing our taxes.

Armo's destroyed my home town with their smelly,shitty armo ways.

I'm sorry that you live in a shitty neighborhood, but I have a strong dislike for North Africans anyways.

They have lowered the price of labour.

Second

Also Dat third blonde from the left >HHHNNNNGGG

California?

You could have at least replied to me properly.