Do you guys actually beat your wives? I mean...

Do you guys actually beat your wives? I mean, it's one thing to defend yourself if she's attacking you but would you actually beat your wife into submission for innocuous slights?

Wives?

if you beat your wife for no reason, youre probably a sad beta.

if you have a wife worth beating, why is she your wife?

i beat my girlfriend because it makes me cum faster

i beat my wife because she's a bad girl sometimes

You know what 40000 battered wives have in common?

They don't listen...

No, we actually respect women rather than encourage them to be degenerate whores.

Spousal abuse is for mudslimes

Yes I do actually. Although she is not my wife she is my girlfriend.

Let me tell you guys something. It is absolutely impossible to live with women for a long time without getting in lots of fights, and eventually those will get physical. So I do hit her when I need to because if she's annoying me and I don't feel like arguing then it is the absolute only way to quiet a woman down. I would beat my sister growing up to when she would annoy me as well. Women literally cannot argue without getting the last word, so cut all the shit out and just hit her.

Beating women is for insecure arabs. If you can't make your wife submit by simply being a man, psychologically, then you've lost.

Beating women is degenerate and third world tier.

1. why would my wife attack me

2. why would i counterattack a 118 pound blonde with qt elbows

Why can't you let her get the last word? Why is it so important?

>Do you guys actually beat your wives?
Yeah, if she deserves it. Women need to be put in their place or they abuse the hell out of you emotionally and mentally. Unfortunately, unlike women, men only specialize in physical abuse.

Your wife submits to you simply because she's a dog.

I've never needed to.

>if you beat your wife for no reason, youre probably a sad beta.
Wrong. You're a beta cuck if you don't beat your wife. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal and treat women like they're your equal, cuck.

i don't have to beat my equal, as i am not stupid enough to do things worth getting beaten for, nigger

I've dealt with this with my mom, with my sister, and with girlfriends

I'm sure you've experienced this. Get into an argument with a woman and she will not argue with any sort of rational or logical argument, she will just keep fighting you until you've given up until there's nothing to be said. Most guys just walk away or ignore it, but I think that shows weakness and allows women to think there's NO consequences to their actions. I learned this growing up, so now if I get into a big fight with my girlfriend I will just either slap her or punch her stomach only if I'm really mad, because it's literally the only possible way to shut her up at times. Most of the time they will forget about it very quickly and go back to arguing with you the next week or something over some banal issue, women never learn

Retard. I just tell them theyre being retarded/stupid/ etc and point out their bullshit then ignore them until they apologize. Works like clockwork every time.

Agreed. Seriously let your wife go unchecked when she is trying to argue with you or yell at you and see how awful she becomes to be around. One solid slap just takes that away though

I have a wife but she isn't real so the only thing I beat is my meat

Slapping isnt the same as actually beating a woman though.

>arguing with women and children
>letting broads get you mad
>not having your girl act right because she believes there are hotter women at your disposal

stay sad faggot

>beating your wife is illegal
>committing a crime
Crime is for blacks.

>I've dealt with this with my mom, with my sister, and with girlfriends
>I'm sure you've experienced this. Get into an argument with a woman and she will not argue with any sort of rational or logical argument, she will just keep fighting you until you've given up until there's nothing to be said. Most guys just walk away or ignore it, but I think that shows weakness and allows women to think there's NO consequences to their actions. I learned this growing up, so now if I get into a big fight with my girlfriend I will just either slap her or punch her stomach only if I'm really mad, because it's literally the only possible way to shut her up at times. Most of the time they will forget about it very quickly and go back to arguing with you the next week or something over some banal issue, women never learn

This is the only way to deal with that problem.

It's no wonder that the white race is dying out by the looks of all the white knight beta cucks in this thread.

Niggers beat their wives, arabs beat their wives, spics beat their wives, and guess what? We're going to be outnumbered by them soon because they're more alpha.You "men" make me sick.

You beat your mom?

I literally do exactly this and it only makes her angrier honestly. It's like when I beat her in an argument she gets more angry then ever and it only incentives her to keep arguing to FEEL like she's right, but when I hit her she just shuts up and goes to cry and then right after says she's sorry. Why shouldn't you just take the second option?

She never says sorry if I just walk away and if I don't ended up hitting her she will literally keep the argument going for days

>Get into an argument with a woman and she will not argue with any sort of rational or logical argument
maybe my girlfriend is just really weird, but i fell that often she is more rational than i am, and i don't think i'm very irrational either

No. But my dad did

I don't actually beat her to a pulp or anything I will just smack her hard. I need to be really angry to actually hurt her

>arguing with women and children

I don't argue with children and you can't live with a woman without arguing you nigger

Just mind your own business and stop being such an Islamophobe.

i beat my dick

I beat her guts up with my penis.
I allow her the last word.
It's usually unintelligible.
>t.Chad

My mom was fucking insane so there was a couple times when I was growing up where I punched her and got into fights with her and ended up beating her

I beat some of my gfs during sex, because they like it and have asked me to.

Other than that, beating a physically inferior being for no major reason is unmanly.

It seems hereditary

Don't know about that man I've literally never met a woman who seemed more rational than the average man. Or at least I've never lived with a woman who was more rational than me

You just have a shitty woman. Leave her.

I always do the same thing. I call them out on whatever the fuck theyre doing, call them an idiot, retard, etc and then I straight up ignore them until they cool off and apologize. Just realize youre superior as a man and dont treat her as an equal and take her statements at face value. Women are like children. Dont feed the fire. A whining kid is best left ignored, because they usually do it for attention.

I have never felt the need to slap my gfs, but sometimes a slapay be justifiable

Exactly men who can't take control is a primary reason why the white race is dying. It really starts with us

How about you stop dating and marrying shit women?

>maybe my girlfriend is just really weird, but i fell that often she is more rational than i am, and i don't think i'm very irrational either

German people are brought up to be more rational than we are in America. You may not have to deal with German women arguing with you over nothing simply to feel more self assured because she realizes how irrational and stupid doing that is.

i have to admot that we do not yet live together
doesn't mean we don't fight, but they might be different once that starts

Probably but still doesn't mean that hitting your wife is all that bad

I feel like this too sometimes, never have the same deep level of understanding that I do but my last gf always acted like a pacifist to me when I got extremely angry or something and explained to.me why I was over reacting. (E.g. mad about something at work)

Women want a damgerous man they can tame.

that might also be true
she generally grew up rather conservative - her father usually had the last word at home without having to beat anyone and she said early on that the man should be the one to decide things if we absolutely cannot agree on something

I don't respect her opinion or treat her as equal because she is dependent upon me so she should be treated like a child. Also, it's not just her though relationships I've had in the past were the same ways but I blame that on my mom and sisters for being fucking crazy

I have friends that are the same way where there moms were insane and now they are all with crazy women too. Surprisingly the one I'm with now is the least insane out of all the women I have had relationships with and doesn't party or drink or anything, so I like that

I don't have a wife but I beat my girlfriend regularly to keep her in check, sometimes she just looks at my funny and slap her silly face out

Here Niggers, learn something worthwhile

Is it really worth it?

The law and society are against you, and if she doesn't call the police and make you a pariah immediately, she will as soon as you break up.

I'm not married, and I doubt I will ever get married.

If I want to reproduce I would just get some woman pregnant. We could work out custody and financial support issues.

I see no point in actually marrying the person. That's dumb religious shit. "Man and woman unite in one body in the image of Gawd blah blah blah." Bunch of bullshit.

Anyway, I would never "beat my wife" if I had a hypothetical wife. The justice system comes down hard on men for doing that. You can spend like two years in prison for beating up your wife. You'd have to be a fucking moron to do that.

Let me tell you guys something. It is absolutely impossible to live with a dog for a long time without getting it barking.So I do hit him when I need to because if he's annoying me and I don't feel like hearing it then it is the absolute only way to quiet a dog down. I would beat my hamster growing up to when he would annoy me as well. Dogs literally cannot watch a car go by without barking at it, so cut all the shit out and just hit him.

Holy fuck man it gets so much fucking worse when you move in with her. It seems like when a woman moves in with you that's when she gets too fucking comfortable, especially if she is your dependent too. I can't come home without her complaining about something even though the bitch does nothing all day

oh, its a mgtow copypasta

Women are human beings, not animals. If you need to beat something to make it loyal to you, fuck a dog.

Would you beat your wife in front of your kids?

You have to break her like a horse. You are the captain and she is the ship. Being a good husband is being a good navigator

Yes it is because she knows that if she called the cops on me then she would lose her provider. She would have to move in with a friend or her parents again. I'm not sure if she's told anyone yet but if she does it seems like a stupid decision on her part because then she basically fucks up her own life and will have to start over again

... I always get the last word & if she still disagrees I tell her to be quiet and she obeys...

>I do spank her when she tries to be hurtful

kek good one

Seeing she's in a relationship with a massive piece of shit she'd probably be ok with that

>Having a wife so ugly you don't mind marking her up.

>Tfw in love with this girl
>Could NEVER imagine myself hurting her physically

How can people do this to the people they love?

Captains who beat their crew get thrown overboard or "die of illness and buried at sea".

We don't have kids, where did you read that? If I had kids with her I would probably stop hitting her so that the kids develop right, or maybe just do it if we fight when they aren't around

yeah, cause they were bad captians

>If I had kids with her I would probably stop hitting her so that the kids develop right
So I see you are admitting that what you are doing to your wife is not healthy.

>How can people do this to the people they love?
They are literally mentally ill.

Dont buy into it user, youre the protector.
She shouldnt get physically harmed by you. Just be a man and thats all there is to it.

beating your wife/girlfriend is one of the last redpills you have to swallow, I don't enjoy doing it but it's the only way she will just be quiet and shut up, after I smack her a bit she just shuts up and I fuck her from he one on the spot, she always orgasms. Women are like this, it's their nature, you have to break them.

Don't spank her kek. Spanking is something many girls enjoy to an extent that's not real punishment

If youre not man enough to keep a woman down without using your words, why do you even have a wife?

If your woman is so fuck up you have to beat her, its a reflection of you, not her.

You can all say "treat women like equals" but were not.

Men are stronger, more logical, and generally better at everything that isn't emotions, birthing/mothering, and anything sweet.

Speaking of, if you want to have well raised kids you gotta have a well maintained, happy wife. Or you kids will just be little fucked up hers. good luck!

Hurting physically is showing poor impulse control.
Hurt them emotionnally, the damage is worse and will last longer. Beat them at their own game.

Whatever cuck

>never

beating up destroys everything.sooner or later.

I don't punch her face or anything and a slap doesn't cause a large bruise man unless you hit her with your knuckles near her eye then it can black the eye, but hitting the cheek is where you go for

Sounds like she's fucked up her life by letting a degenerate piece of shit fuck a baby into her. She's not loyal to you, she's loyal to her kids and does not know how she would be able to provide for them without their father.

But make no mistake, you are not a father and eventually she will realize this and at that point you will get dropped like a hot rock or murdered in your sleep. Because her primary loyalty is to your children, not to you. Because women aren't dogs, and you can't beat loyalty into them.

Yes, women are stupid and they don't learn if you just talk to them.

>She shouldn't get physically harmed by you

What does this even mean? Still hit her but not enough to hurt her?

I can't, guys. I love this girl so fucking much. I wake up next to her every morning and think about how lucky I am. She's decently redpilled, gorgeous, and has the personality that tolerates my awkwardness and autism. She's perfect for me

>So I see you are admitting that what you are doing to your wife is not healthy

No it's fine I'm just saying kids would not react in a good way to seeing a parent get hit. Kids are too innocent. Once you grow up though you learn that it's necesarry

cuck

checked and keked

You can leave her waiting for more. No dick for bad girls.
They always become good girls after that.

Whenever I lose a competitive game of counter strike my wife knows what's coming. If she's not around the dog gets it.

Why are you acting like you should beat your gf in the first place? Are you so retarded that you take every thread on here like the gospel?

Yeah I totally agree. The problem is that feminist matronly hags and their whiteknight enforcers (police) will come down on you and end life as you know it. Back in the day, law enforcement could differentiate between a firm backhand and actually beating the shit out of a woman. The former is often merited, the second only in exceptional cases. Nowadays we have a semi-totalitarian government, and if you so much as slap a woman, prepare to get gang raped in prison by angry negros.

I'm just appalled, and yes, kind of retarded.

I take no pleasure in hitting someone who would have no chance of defending themselves against me, I like to think that I'd never hit my girlfriend. Then again, I've never had a reason to, I wouldn't be with her if I did.

so, do you live in a trailer

Beat bug never bash

Bashing your most prized possession is haram and the punishment is death by rape and stoning

>How can people do this to the people they love?
So some parents have the "sex talk" with kids, and you will have the "beat your wife" talk. What if you have a daughter? What if your kid sees you beating up mommy by mistake?

Holy fuck dude, you're a total cuck.

Nice try, Muhammad.

Civilized Westerners do not beat their wives

True; its a massive turn on for her.
But I always thought it was more the assertion of dominance that turns her on then the actual inflicting of pain.

Keep this up an you will do something stupid, leave a make and then you can end up in jail with 5000 dollars to pay off like my brother.

DON'T BE A NIGGER YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

>beating up

You're picturing him knocking her teeth out with a clenched fist. In reality he's using an open hand. There's nothing wrong with that. Stop being such a whiny beta bitch.

We don't have kids and aren't planning on it for a little bit yet. If she wanted out, she could've left a while ago but she says she wants kids anyways man so I don't think she feels the way you describe. Why would she want kids if she's not loyal? Who said I'm beating loyalty into her? Loyalty comes from other ways I hit her if she's driving me nuts

You should be able to control your woman without hitting her. My ex however would get drunk as fuck and attack me, so what I had to do was basically bear-hug her and pin her down and keep her pinned till she calmed the fuck down. If I slapped her she'd start screaming and the neighbors called the cops one time. She was a 9/10 with a great ass and loved getting fucked doggy style, so it's kind of a tradeoff.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

You're trash. Your girlfriend is trash. Your family is trash. I've never dated someone who could only be reasoned with using violence. Then again, I'm and upper-middle class white guy who dates intelligent, attractive women