Any Alabama or Georgia Sup Forumsacks here tonight...

Any Alabama or Georgia Sup Forumsacks here tonight? The storms will be here in a few hours and will last until the sun goes down. Please be ready guys, you might have only seconds to jump out of bed, grab your dog, and run to cover.

Other urls found in this thread:

spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day2otlk.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=04SMJlwosZ0
youtu.be/IIypdzgZAaI
youtube.com/watch?v=On3BiSJQJuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TIx26tN6pCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imblying im not fuggin my cousin righ now

Oh shit is it supposed to storm?

birmingham Reporting in!

Atlanta here. Hope the tornado kills some nigs.

Tuscaloosanigger here, roll tide
College campus shut down, no class tomorrow

Northern Alabama here, everything seems fine. Dog is a bit jumpy.

Mountain Brook reporting in

Ex harvest/Madison/huntsville here. Be safe my dudes! My house actually got torn down by a tornado.

I have some family down in gulf shores hope they will be safe

When'd it get torn up.

256 here. hopefully i dont have to go to work

Don't you guys have basements in case this happens? Cali fag here. Stay safe.

2011 the Anderson Hills development

The real shit doesn't go down until tomorrow afternoon.

>spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day2otlk.html

>Moderate Risk

Wake me up if it's a High Risk day. This is just a gust of wind.

Coffee County. It will get real in the afternoon.

That sucks. Where'd you move too?

>when you never get to be in an all white community

>getting killed by wind
kek

>have class during the time that a thunderstorm hits campus
wish me luck lads

All classes at Auburn University have been canceled tomorrow. Really creepy that the entire state is clear right now but they know something bad is coming

Atlanta here.
My school sent out a warning we may get hit tomorrow
Good luck surviving tonight abalama

Me too. Already nervous.

I'm in Mobile right now. It's just lightly raining. The storms on Monday were weak as shit and didn't warrant the closing of schoolstuff. Tonight isn't going to be any worse.

Alabamafag reporting in. Outside making sure the trailer is ready for war.

I fucking hope so. I was in Tuscaloosa for the big one a few years back. I've developed a panic disorder because of that

Storms just made landfall guys

I've looked at the weather reports and there's nothing here. I'm getting sleepy. Anons, aren't you sleepy lets go to sleep.

So fucking glad they haven't said it's similar to that. Also that we are one level below max fuck your shit up storms so that's nice

My dog won't stop moving around though which is a bad sign

fuck off cuck these backwoods sister fucking hicks wish nothing but death upon us all because we are californians and here you are telling them to be safe kill yourself

>tfw coastal Georgia
Hope you guys enjoy your tornadoes

Western Georgia reporting in, sleeping in the basement tonight with the pupper.

Auburn fag here too.

It's the calm feeling that freaks me the fuck out so much. I remember the April 27th tornado outbreak so fucking well. I walked outside to let the dog out for a few moments and the sky was this sickly yellow color. There's always a tint of that color with tornadoes in Alabama, but this was much more dense than usual. Barely a breeze too. Dead silent.

I knew people were getting torn to shreds elsewhere in the state though. Fucking spooky.

What the fuck is wx? Is that what womyn call themselves now?

Califag here, do you guys get like an amber alert type thing? Like weather advisory? Or like an alarm? How do you know if a tornado is on your path?

RURAL AND SUBURBAN VOTERS LITERALLY BTFO

IT'S ON ME RIGHT NOW FAGGOT!
FUCK LIGHTNING JUST STRUCK MY HOUSE AGAIN!

Your cell phone makes a horrifying sound and you grab your dog and sprint for shelter and the check the radar

We also set off tornado sirens that are literally just air raid sirens.

Most horrifying sound is when they go silent mid howl. That's some pants shitting terror.

Atlanta here, outside on southside.

Calm and beautiful night.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll put my patio furniture in the barn. Everytime there's a decent wind I have to go get my chairs from my neighbor's yard.

>be Wisconsin
>coming home with brother and cousin after seeing Predators movie in theaters
>supposed to storm, hot as fuck
>about halfway home, stop at the bottom of an off ramp and get out of car
>temp dropped like 20 degrees in 30 minutes
>panic and hurry the fuck home
>wind picking up as we get back, no rain
>stand outside with brother in middle of the street staring at sky
>phone buzzes
>look down for three seconds to read text
>look up
>PITCH FUCKING BLACK
>sirens start to blare
Tornadoes are fucking scary.

Don't forget the green. Oh my god the fucking green.

That's if you are lucky for them to hit during the day. I hate that it's another night storm.

Try living in Missouri, In fact look at Missouri radar right now.
I'm going to fucking die!

My house is basically a cardboard box in terms of quality and If we get hit on the southside of Atlanta I'm dead.

One of these babies starts blaring
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=04SMJlwosZ0

wtf man, that'd gnar

Why do you people live there? Do you have tornado insurance?

South Carolina here.
Going in early to get my work done before the storm hits.

South-East AL here. Never forget the EHS 7!

I honestly don't remember but that sounds familiar. This was like 7 years ago.

Tornados are thin. They are fucking death machines but unless you are breaking the records with some F5/4 shit then it's barely wider than a house or two.

You basically have to win the lottery to die from one. Still scary though because you can never see it coming. Everyone just hides and prays it's not them while the sky goes green and then black.

The sound of a tornado siren going off in the distance will make your stomach do a flip. My town has them mounted on a tower downtown, I live probably 15 miles from it and can still hear it.

256 here, all clear. Won't be shit in these parts tomorrow. Montgomery niggers and war fags gonna eat shit before Atlanta gets the cleansing wind.

If it's close you can hear it.

Sounds like a train, but more somehow.

Often accompanied by hail. But before any of this, there is a REALLY SPOOKY calm, as the sky turns funny colors..

You know you're in "the danger zone" if you hear it.

I remember when I first moved to Georgia as a kid and the sky turned that horrible green color when we were having bad storms. I legit thought we were going to die.

I'm below Montgomery and the clouds just fucking arrived.

youtu.be/IIypdzgZAaI

I know this sounds fucked up, but I miss tornadoes, and some of the other screwy weather down south. I've lived out west for too long. Nothing ever happens here.

All classes at Alabama cancelled, and I had two tests tomorrow. For whatever reason, I'm worried that the tests aren't gonna get cancelled or classes will get reinstated and I'll miss my tests. Oddly worried about that.

Also, Tuscaloosa doesn't have the best luck with tornadoes. But James Spann said it won't be a big deal.

And of course, the sirens off in the distance. I live out in the country.

256 and UA grad checking in, bring on the storms because I have a fresh case of beer.

Oh shit, didn't know classes were cancelled until I read this.Thanks Sup Forums?

Prepare your anus.

>Cali is trash
>muh liburals
>muh spics
>muh Dem state
>All that shit southern cucks were talking about California are getting BFTO
>Some may be homeless
>mfw it's going to be in the low 70s tomorrow with a slight breeze,partly cloudy
>always praise kek to sink cali
>instead the south BTFO and more niggs are forced into more whiter areas like what they did to Houston after Katrina
praise kek mothafucka

It's almost like nature is taking a deep breath before fucking you.

And yeah a train is exactly how it sounds. It's fucking horrifying. A train just ripping through and getting closer and closer. Then you hear glass breaking and wood cracking and the door to your hiding room is shaking and you swear any second the room is going to come down on your head

Earthquake soon.

Butts county here, knockin on some wood for y'all. 25 years without blown over by some wind and counting

Bless your heart.

May Kek smite California.

>praying for the ca BIGONE
Might as well donate money to Stein for dat recount.

Cumming Ga reporting in, got my basement cleared out.

Missouri got fucked by it tonight

gl bros

Check your mybama email, but yeah, all university events cancelled

God, I vividly remember the green sky before April 27th up in Huntsville. The high school gave us a 30 minute window and basically said GTFO NOW. I and everyone I knew in all of Alabama was safe. The power line coming out of the nuclear plant was cut and we lost power for a week and we basically just cleared out the fridge, read books, and played board games for a week. Feel kinda bad about it because I actually had a pretty good week afterward and it was awfully for so many people. When the power came back on, the first thing we did was turn on the TV to see that Osama had been killed.

I feel ya. I missed living in Illinois during my military training and the time I spent in Texas. I would stay up till 5am just for a good light show. Earthquakes and tsunamis are fun tho.

Please hit the black belt tomorrow lawd jesus

Word. Sat around for 7 days no power just fucking around with friends family and cooking a lot of deer on the grill. I miss the night sky with no lights.

Henry county reporting in, nothing yet but the weather radio goes off every ten minutes, we're standing at the ready

All we have in Arizona is lightning.

Scary scary scary, change your life scary.
Thankful to live through losing everything scary.

Hiding from a tornado is the smallest I have ever felt.

I remember my Dad telling me "You're SUPPOSED to be scared"

Hey! Also Henry County. Stockbridge.

I hope california has a magnitude 10 and falls into the sea.

Headland, its not spooky yet here but i aint sleepin, i took several long naps so i can stay up through this

youtube.com/watch?v=On3BiSJQJuc

Saw this fucker from my 3rd floor balcony this year. Not even a real tornado, but the rain and the sound of the wind that came with this thing as it passed over me was fucking terrifying. Most scared for my life I've ever been. I thought something was going to touch down on top of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIx26tN6pCk

start at 7:30 for the Tuscaloosa Tornado. The fucker took our Krispy Kreme!

Its crazy how that thing noped away from the stadium. I went there for volunteer cleanup afterwards and i cant even describe the destruction. It was crazy

I didn't see shit on that day. I didn't lose any property, and no one I knew was affected by those tornadoes, but April 27th is going to stay with me forever. Crazy shit man.

In clayton county here. Just heard gunshots nothing out of the ordinary.

Nice to meet you!
Luck you, wish I had napped. I stayed up late last night, drug through work all day..
I am exhausted, when is it supposed to hit?

First thunder rolling in now, its a little earlier than i expected. Ive always liked bad weather, but when the wind picks up is when i get nervous.
Also rip my car, it doest sit under anything but some trees and theres hail predicted

Tuscaloosa county here. Still have vivid memories of April 27.

I'm in Henry County Ga. Btw..

What is it about this man's appearance that makes him look clearly Southern and not Northern to me? Is it just the lack of Jewiness or is there something else to it?

Gwinnettnigger, still silent here

On a scale of 1-Fucked, how good do you think Campus Way will withstand a Tornado?
Kinda missing Paty right now

Well thats a good clarification

Pink skin from all the sunshine.

Yeah McFarland the day after was eerily flat. Hard to believe there used to be a neighborhood where that Dick's and Fresh Market are now. I wasn't there but I saw went down to move out my brother. The garage at my current house still has the spray paint that the National Guard left indicating no bodies were in there.

I thought so..
You almost had me talked into staying up all night.. glad we figured that out.

It's cheap af to live here, and you can buy shelters if you wish. I had a nightnado a kilometer from my house, it's fucking scary. Lights going off, wind smashing against the house...Cat didn't give a fuck though.

The worst part to me was seeing Holt. Completely flattened. Even today it's pretty wasteland-ish.

Whenever I go through there I'm left with a weird feeling, like something's not quite right. Very eerie.

My bad fampai
Its starting to pick up here, warnings coming in for severe t-storm

No structure can withstand a direct hit.

Weaker buildings have been destroyed by flying debris alone.