What did he mean by this?

"Less than 20 percent of blacks occupy skilled jobs when they're almost 80 percent of the population."

What a nonsense sentence. Is he being deliberately deceptive? Some kind of rhetorical technique?

youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY?t=21m45s

If it doesn't automatically go to the right position, it's 21:40.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_2NnM1Exdg
youtube.com/watch?v=oEdkytU10o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The word you're looking for, is right.

what do you mean?

When 80% of the employees at a particular place are black, they will only occupy 20% of the skilled jobs/upper positions.

so 100 guys work at a factory, 80 of them are black, 20 of them are white.

Managers
16 white guys
4 black guys

Workers
4 white guys
76 black guys

Basically, White guys run the place, while the vast majority of worker drones are black.

the ancestors of those blacks were hunting cape buffalo and living in caves a couple centuries ago, m8

as dumb as niggers are and as lazy and as hard as they squander opportunities, we have not given them a fucking chance to succeed. it must be fucking terrible to be black in the us. like you are a second class citizen. and I'm probably a fucking racist but i can admit blacks have been really fucked in this country and now rich wasps are virtue signaling and sticking white working class people with the fucking blame and causing trouble between us when there doesn't need to be. there is no fucking reason i can't like a black person but we are so divided for no reason. poor whites are a kin to blacks i dont care what any stormfag says

This is because of the IQ gap.

If you don't know, blacks have a very low average IQ compared to whites. According to IQ studies, only the top 16% of blacks in America have an IQ in the same range as the average white person... that is to say, the top 16% have an IQ around 100.

Considering that, it is somewhat surprising that up to 20% of blacks in South Africa have skilled jobs at all. We can assume that many of the blacks occupying skilled jobs in South Africa probably shouldn't be; in all likelihood they are incompetent or incapable of doing the work properly. This would explain why SA has such an issue maintaining complex infrastructure works such as power plants.

Thanks m8

We've given them every chance to succeed. What do you want to see, that we haven't done?

What chances have North East Asians had that blacks haven't?

you're totally right and make a good point but we just need to try and actually be real with them and help them because they are fucking everything up by being shitheads. we can't fucking kill them all so we have to help them realisitcally. it will take a hundred years even if they really all try

all niggers must die

it's the only way. day of the rope is the final solution.

and kill this cuck too so he doesn't stop us from killing niggers

No, that's not what he's saying. Firstly, when he says blacks are 80 percent of the population, he's talking about the population of the country, i.e. South Africa. Secondly, if you read my quote again you'll see the first half of the sentence is talking about what percentage of blacks occupy skilled jobs

>Less than 20 percent of blacks occupy skilled jobs

But the second half of that sentence is talking about what percentage of the population of the country are blacks

>when they're almost 80 percent of the population.

That's what I mean, the first and the second parts of the sentence have almost nothing to do with each other. If the first part had been about how many percent of skilled jobs are occupied by blacks it would have been different, but it's not, it's about how many percent of blacks occupy skilled jobs. This is nonsense, and deceptive. Even in a country that is 100% of any race, probably less than half of the population will occupy skilled jobs.

you need to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=k_2NnM1Exdg

youtube.com/watch?v=oEdkytU10o4

I should have elaborated this in the OP, because now posters are running amok with the wrong premises.

The topic isn't the facts of Stefan's talk, so much as it is the way he presents them.

hello? nobody addressed my points.

these are the points, and that's the topic

really?

Something like 60% of new jobs in the USA will require a college degree next year. That's what he means. Way more than 20% of jobs are "skilled."

It's pretty unbelievable that you need to be convinced that South Africa is a shithole OP. Canada is full of white South African emigrants. My friend is one of them. Their country turned to shit after Apertheid ended.

Quibbling about stats is retarded. Black rule = anarchy

>It's pretty unbelievable that you need to be convinced that South Africa is a shithole OP.
No, that's not what I was saying at all. Read my points here: >Way more than 20% of jobs are "skilled.
That's a point, if he meant to imply this. But then he would probably have said that explicitly. Instead he did what I said in the post I linked. In my opinion it's a deceptive use of language, and it has nothing to do with the facts behind it, it's the way he says it. I think he's trying to play mind tricks. Just see how everybody here fell for it.

hello. still nobody addressing my points.

hello, you are samefagging far too often

What if you were to say that whites are 20% of the population, but occupy 80% of the skilled jobs?
Do you see the connection yet?

You've already ruined this board shill... Leave us be.

>What if you were to say that whites are 20% of the population, but occupy 80% of the skilled jobs?
It would not be comparable to what he said, because, again, he didn't say "less than 20 percent of skilled jobs are occupied by blacks", he said "less than 20 percent of blacks occupy skilled jobs". His sentence is either intentional nonsense or he was trying to say what you were saying, in which case it was worded incorrectly. He is quite eloquent so I'm leaning towards he did this on purpose to deceive, much like politicians and people in "mainstream media" do all the time. This is rare to see with youtubers, which is the reason I posted this thread.

uh what?

Basically pic related, but this time the focus is on whites and blacks.

i prefer not to comment about anything related to this guy as I find him genetically unsightly, but I imagine he is referring to demographic instances where blacks are 80% of the population, like in certain towns.

As I said before I made a mistake when I didn't elaborate this in the OP. I don't think you read that either, nobody did it seems.
Also

>genetically unsightly
what, because you don't think he's handsome you won't comment on what he says?

>like in certain towns.
He was talking about the population of South Africa. But I've laid out what the topic of this thread was meant to be in a few posts. I should have elaborated on that in the OP. I thought people would see it anyway, but they didn't, and nobody seems to have read the other posts I made, and instead everybody basically ran amok.

Read these and return if you have a comment:

Depends on how many skilled jobs there are then.
I'm not watching Molymeme anymore so I don't know if he mentioned that.