WAKE THE FUCK UP!

They gassed Syrian children.

They shot down a Malaysian passenger jet.

They arm Kim Jung-Un.

They ripped Crimea away from Ukraine.

Then they did again in Donetsk.

They launder billions to their pedophile President.

They hacked our fucking election.

They're blackmailing our pathetic, weak President with a piss fetish.

They spread fake news.

They pay trolls to defend their grotesque regime.

They're going to disrupt elections again in France, Germany, and wherever else they think they can get away with it.

They are a mortal enemy, an existential threat, a BEAST.

When the fuck will you wake up and DEMAND we hit Russia back for all they've done? They can't keep getting away with this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-idUSKBN16O0WL
brookings.edu/experts/susan-e-rice/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States
glennfrankel.com/israel
youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats funny is alot of people actually actually think this

get necked faggot
>saged and hidden

slow down propaganda people.

Lambright here.

To save the day.

Trust Putin..
Don't Trust anybody under the Zionism influence.

>wawwwww
>why is Russia doing what we've done for years those animals!!
Tough fucking luck you stupid imperialist, God I hate Americans so much you deserved all of this

>They can't keep getting away with this shit.

>gas Syrians

The only proof this happened are a bunch of set up photographs of crisis actors with oxygen masks on looking fake scared. If, and I mean if, it did happen, good.

Nah, you go fight them nigger.

i didnt see anything ivan

i heard nothing about gassing muslims :^)

Russia's economy is smaller than Canada's. Don't try to compare that immoral shithole dictatorship to US's actions.

Fucking kill yourself

B8

but seriously the fact people think Russia is some evil nation is fucking retarded.

Name a better leader to control the beast that is Russia.

nah

>They're going to disrupt elections again

I don't remember Putin telling me to go vote for Trump. I did it with my own hand, as did 50 million Americans who didn't want a Socipopathic criminal in the white house

> They spread fake news

Give examples.

>They are a mortal enemy

I guess that fake news is working on you. Hasn't worked on me at that level yet. You're too far gone buddy.

> Piss fetish

That was actually fake news

I used to gas children all the time when I was young, particularly my little bro. I'd hold hime down and pin him under a blanket and fart right in his face.

Kids these days are all crybabies.

>1 post by this ID

>DEMAND to hit Russia back for all they've done

Cool. Then i hope to see you on the front lines with me when you start WW3 with your fake news. Lets go tough guy

>implying anyone on this board cares

we're only here because we delight in the left's suffering

Nah he is right. People dont blindly love a guy because he has your views. That is how corruption and dissimulation starts. Most of what OP said is true about putin. Remember he was a high level intelligence asset. He is NEVER to be trusted by loyal Americans.

That said, the gassing IS a fucking false flag by the neoliberals. Right now they are trying the dirty tricks routine on Trump

>When the fuck will you wake up and DEMAND we hit Russia back for all they've done?

You first, Israel.

>MUH RUSSKIES

Don't forget to sage when replying, people.

sauce?

Sage

Freezing their oligarch's assets is enough to change their behavior. Scaremongering with war is actually a major Russian talking point AFAIK.

>sauce?

see:

Putin is a disgusting cuckold and a thief but go fuck yourself with you bullshit, fucking commie.

>ukraine

> but ignore clinton's crimes or china's influence in politics

>inflated bullish clinton's """crimes"""
Don't waste your time on a retired grandma.

No Muslims are the threat. Russia is just another big boy country that doesn't want sand niggers to over run it

Trump's not responsible for ANYTHING. It's all Obama, Clinton, the MSM and...n-not Trump!

Oh and Susan Rice. Not Trump! No, no, no, no...

China's crimes cannot be ignored.
Unlike russia, we actually have proof of china's intervention.

Basically, both the left and right are infested with foreign intervention.
That's called "globalism".

Is the alternative embracing Juncker's lot? If so, I don't give a shit either way.

> you fell for the white americans are patriots meme

sorry, bro. this has always been about white supremacy above all else.

>Obama: The elections can't be hacked
>Also Obama: The Russians hacked our elections

They hacked our election

You act as though something is wrong with the downfall of western civilization.

I like your pasta OP, it's a pretty convincing caricature of a brain-dead lifestyle leftist.

Here

STEWART: Mr. Comey, you confirmed that there's an investigation in the Trump campaign officials. The fact that there is an open investigation does not indicate guilt though, does it?

COMEY: Certainly not.

STEWART: And in fact many times in an investigation may find that there is no wrongdoing.

COMEY: That's one of the reasons we don't talk about it, so we don't smear people who don't end up charged with anything.

STEWART: I appreciate that and I would say that is especially likely to have, when I say especially talking about have the finding of no wrongdoing when there is a political motive. And if there's one thing that we've seen here today, I think, from some of the line of questions is clearly been a certain political motive in some of the questions that have been asked to you.
Mr. Clapper, the former DNI, and we all know who he is, this is someone who should know. I want to read what he said just a few weeks ago. Mr. Clapper then went on to say that to his knowledge there was no evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. We did not conclude any evidence in our report and when I say "our report," that is the NSA, FBI, and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence said anything -- any reflection of collusion between the members of Trump campaign and the Russians, there was no evidence of that in our report.
Was Mr. Clapper wrong when he said that?

COMEY: I think he's right about characterizing the report which you all have read.

STEWART: Well, I want you to know I agree with Mr. Clapper. And at this point, everyone on this dais should agree with Mr. Clapper because we in the committee have seen no evidence, zero, that would indicate that there was collusion or criminal wrongdoing between any members of the previous administration or campaign and Russian officials.

And I'm going to comment very quickly on the leaks. You've said very clearly that it is a crime, both of you have said that, you've indicated it endangers national security which I certainly agree with. It makes it hard for us to reauthorize very important tools that we will need in order to protect our national security and many times, it's inaccurate.

Op reeks of jew

Underrated post

>implying the gas attack was not a cia false flag

It was a ploy to force Trump to act against Syria and therefore position himself in opposition to Putin

get a load of this faggot

1 post by this id, when will we learn.... I expect to see hundreds more of these threads in the days coming as more information comes out about the Obama Administration spying on GOP Candidates - and don't be fooled, it's not just Trump and his Team they spied on, they also spied on Cruz, Carson, Rubio, etc....,

You spell it (((Russia))) or just Jews op.

>they're going to disrupt elections again in france, germany, and wherever else they think they can get away with it

THANK GOD it feels good to know Le Pen is going to win

It was Israel you idiots. The kikes are so pissed trump changed the whole oust Assad strategy they wanted to get something that will light a fire underneath the ass of the international community to take a harder stance against Assad. BTW I think it's payback for the syrians downing an Israeli fighter jet.

- James clapper: no evidence
- Devon Nunez: no evidence
- James Comey:agrees with former director clappers conclusion.
- Micheal Morrell ( Hillary supporter and was set to become head of the CIA if she won): simply no evidence whatsoever.
- Chris Stewart: we all have seen no evidence zero

Read the full transcript of the hearing both director Comey and admiral Rogers, criticize the media multiple times: they're not worth my time to pay attention to, "they are wrong most of the Time", they used unsourced material, they use illegitimate sources, they may have put national security at risk etc.

CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times are not giving you the full picture, they're not even giving you a half accurate picture, they are filling you with what they want and need you to hear and like A perfectly obsequious sycophant you are buying read into it.

Anyone who is not a basic Plebian realizes that there is a clear correlation going on in the mediate right now, especially the liberal media. "Sources tell us and "no name, no transcript, no public statement, no video etc. every now and then they switch it up for the sake of variety: "officials have told us" as if the public is just supposed to take the term official as verification! Get your head out of your ass!

fuck them

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-idUSKBN16O0WL

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-idUSKBN16O0WL

brookings.edu/experts/susan-e-rice/

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment

(((Susan Rice))), (((Brookings Institute))), (((NPR)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States

>In 2002, the Brookings Institution founded the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, named after Haim Saban, an Israeli-American media proprietor, who donated $13 million toward its establishment.[51] Saban has stated of himself, “I’m a one issue guy, and my issue is Israel”,[52] and was described by the New York Times as a “tireless cheerleader for Israel.”[52] The Centre is directed by AIPAC’s former deputy director of research, Martin Indyk.

glennfrankel.com/israel

>One group, the Committee for Accurate Middle East Reporting in America, demonstrated outside National Public Radio stations in 33 cities and cost WBUR in Boston more than $1 million in contributions.

Shut up Olberman. We still like them more than we like you.

>obsequious sycophant
>a basic Plebian

I see you are 13 years old and that this is your first time posting on Sup Forums. Welcome, fellow intellectual!

Sup Forums will defend this manlet no matter what simply because he's anti gay, so they go in an autist rage over how red pilled he supposedly is. Sup Forums is easily duped.

Russia is an aids ridden corrupt shithole full of stupid alcoholics and drug addicts with an authoritarian leader
They know it and nobody cares
So why even bother

Sup Forums will defend him because he is not the liberal agenda or a lefty fag posting this shit for propaganda purposes.

I've noticed that this shit is posted, but fucking nothing about the dems or other left cocksuckers.
It's propaganda.

Naive neocons like Susan Rice, John Kerry, Victoria Nuland, McCain.... actually believed Russia was gonna roll over let the military bases go.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk

>muh putin is anti zionist

Prove it faggot.

Holy fuck the amount of kikes and shills on pol is getting out of hand.

Where are the ovens?

Lol!

And they are planning to separate themselves from the world banking organization, 6 grollion when

>implying your cucked citizens were going to make the right choice on their own.

OP is a Russian.

Yes we are. So what you gonna do, cuck?

OP's pasta is old.

Fuck atlanticism

Fuck the nuage

Fuck the central banks

Why are you blaming Russia when the things are shit in the US? Can't you CNN kikes admit that it's your own fault?

Also fuck you in the ass until you die fucking niggerian nigger

The gas kids, you people rape and torture and murder kids for kicks.

Seems you're both assholes and deserve to die.

Putin is corrupt as fuck, he uses the Government as his own personal bank account. He's made himself one of the richest men in the world off of the backs of his people. His system of governance is not sustainable all the young people over in Russia despise him and his corrupt ways. When the older generations die off, the Putin government will be fucked, either that or they'll have a civil war.

Russia did sjw propoganda, it all nakes sense

What, no link to the Shareblue article?
Must I do everything myself, David Brock?

nice try faggot

sage

Trump voter and hater of Russia here. I don't buy the Russia hacked our elections crap so don't lump all of us together. Some patriots like new exist still and remember our enemy. Faggot Russians.

> only Russians generate and disseminate propaganda

>They gassed Syrian children.
>They shot down a Malaysian passenger jet.
These are bad how?
>They're going to disrupt elections again in France, Germany, and wherever else they think they can get away with it.
Let them kill more muslims please. Thanks.

>They hacked our fucking election.

Checked comrade

Right on man, let these blue-balled, wall-flower, shut-in mother fuckers have it!

I wouldn't expect a chairforce soldier to fight anything to be honest

>pic related

so true! it really made me think! i'm so done with these dictators!

>muh ebil Russia

The world must be great, being as blind and daft as you.
Just stop thinking in general, obviously it's a hassle to you.

Patience, user. Patience.

You forgot to mention the Apartment bombings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

>They are a mortal enemy, an existential threat, a BEAST.
Russia has never been my enemy, my enemy has always been communists.

>Feels autism levels rising

>Tough fucking luck you stupid imperialist, God I hate Americans so much you deserved all of this
Fuck you leaf, we'll nuke you first.

>sage

that piss fetish shit was fake news by buzzfeed, if you can even call that news in the first place bait is obvious

The Cold War ended. Stop trying to start it up again.
It's 2017, stop hating Russia.

>Putin
>Anti-Zionst
Pick one

kek, what is sauce on this?

economy doesn't equate military power.

Fucking shills, go suck Putin's dick someplace else.

>sources tell us
>no name
>"officials have told us"

Like everything Journalism has rules and ethics that they all abide by.

OBVIOUSLY a name or direct info about a source is the most legitimate way of corroborating a statement.

But some people are fearful for their job/life and would rather be off the record or share information in return for anonymity.

You ALWAYS want a name and job title. But some folks just won't give it up and that is their decision.

>BUT HURR DURR IF YOU HAVE INFO TO HELP WHY HIDE LIKE A PUSSY?

Ask Mike Flynn and why he wants immunity for testimony. Same shit.

All media outlets do this. Not just the "liberal" media.

Go home, Eric Garland. Don't forget to take your Adderall