Move to Australia and make something of yourself

Why haven't you migrated to Australia yet? It's the last anglo country on earth that attempts to keep itself white. We practically give free visas to any educated whites.

We need as many white people as possible to stem the flood of Chinese. You don't even need qualifications, just come on over and work on a farm picking cherries and watermelons with other white expats, meet a cute aussie chick to marry and have a big white family.

You have no excuse. This is the greatest opportunity you'll ever relieve, just be from the following countries:
Belgium
Canada
Republic of Cyprus
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Hong Kong
Republic of Ireland
Italy
Japan
Republic of Korea
Malta
Netherlands
Norway
Sweden
Taiwan
United Kingdom
border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-

What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ia644p6AU&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=wBVJFGxyxgE
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
youtube.com/watch?v=oNoy6AJ3-HY&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0&index=30
youtube.com/watch?v=kNyx1O6panU
youtube.com/watch?v=oNjFhVFEu6M
gagdaily.com/appealing/2413-bondi-icebergs-pool-converted-into-giant-esky.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything in the outback want to kill ya mate. Have you seen the snakes and spiders? Also I am white, BS in criminology , certified legal assistant

>no US
fuck you OP

Disregard this guy he sucks cock and give out wristies for free in the back alleys of kings cross

yes don't come here it is absurdly dangerous, can't even swim in the rivers without getting eyeballed by crocs

You have to protect the US in case Aus disappears.
You also have a love child of Fidel Castro running the (what he has proclaimed, on everyone elses behalf) "non-nation" above you.

I'm working on my visa already. Prepare your anus.

This cunt is not Australain. I don't care if you're white with a million babies. Fuck off we're full. We have enough cunts here that aren't Aussie and never will be. I repeat fuck off we're full. You will never be like us no matter what. A special fuck off to the chink op.

cunt legit stop telling everyone how good it is, FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

I'm soon to be a convicted felony and that is a no no for Aussie citizenship. Kinda ironic seeing how they became a country.

please tell me you shot a nigger

I'm a young, white girl can I please come here and make babies with a man who will protect me from all the spideys

Because you're full.

A taste of superior Australian Music.
youtube.com/watch?v=j8ia644p6AU&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0&index=23

Nope I did not pay the fee to have a ccw license so that means it's a okay for the government to ruin my life because I had my own property in my car's glovebox on a routine traffic stop.

>attempts to keep itself white
you clearly haven't been to a capital city

fix your shitty internet tubes first

>Have you seen the snakes and spiders?

>being afraid of shit a tiny fraction of your size

>that is a no no for Aussie citizenship.
forget citizenship, we'd never issue you a visa and you'd be sent home if you tried the visa-free route

post actual australian music kino
youtube.com/watch?v=wBVJFGxyxgE

Moved from Australia though..
What even is a good red-pilled place in Aus these days?
Does it have forests and an area with snow?
I don't miss 40 degree days..

Yeah I know but it's not a big deal. I'm very afraid of spiders so I could never go there.

>we're bringing in literally hundreds of thousands of foreigners, most of which are chinese and indian
>hmm what could we do to fix this problem
>i know, let's bring more people in from fucking SWEDEN AND THE UK
pain covers me like a blanket
tuck me in
let me die

A lot of people are redpilled as fuck when it comes to immigration here

Why a felony? I know a guy here in Commiefornia who got charged with the same crime and got it reduced to a misdemeanor.

Either something is missing from your story or a first year law student can get you off the hook within 15 minuets.

Why did they search your glove box?

Are you a truck driver?

Did you have outstanding warrants?

Was the gun illegal (sbr/sbs/giggle switch)?

Something doesn't add up.

F U L L

U

L

L

>burger flag
>white
Try again cunt.

>Waltzing Matilda
>Not Australian
What?

Beta virgin fag that can't get a GF detected. Wants army of white bros to help him get laid.

So fucking sad.

i fucking love Waltzing Matilda

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

Well here's the Atomic version of that song just for you. Civ 6 OST is Amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=oNoy6AJ3-HY&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0&index=30

What are you talking about OP? Most major cities here are hardly white anymore. Going into Brisbane and spotting whitey is harder than fin2dong Waldo.

I spent 6 months in Perth. 10/10 only country that isn't America I'd live in

Adelaide is still white as fuck, i know we are small as fuck though

I love Aussies.

I loathe your government.

The. Fucking. Worst.

Yeah but I don't think that's the case about where I moved from...
Although Melbourne wasn't nearly as bad then as it appears now.

In my state it is a felony to have a mag in without ccw. I may get it dropped lower but they are being cunts and have a ccw charge and a mishandling of firearm charge and only offering me deals to get rid of one or the other. I have a good lawyer but the DA fucking hates guns apparently.

you can still get guns here, its just a hassle and you have to prove that you are practicing

>Why haven't you migrated to Australia yet?
look at all those sharks. that's why

Fuck up Australia is a Chinese colony and you know it

>only Chinese citizens can get 10 year tourist visas

I like living in a free country. There's no way I'd go to that shithole.

You're a fucking retard. Why didn't you just have the fucking carry permit? Was it some matter of libertarian principle? You don't feel like you should have to have it? Because if that's what it was, I'll direct you back to my first sentence.

I know that. The poster says so.

What else does it say?

Why did they search your car?

I'm sure I'm missing something here but right off the bat it seems like an illegal search unless you did something to give them probable cause.

What state?

i live in south australia, we have some of the best self defense laws in the country. we can kill intruders and shit, just need a valid reason

>tfw ywn be brown twink master race

>Chinese
You do realise that Chinese were one of the first people to come and settle in this country right?. You are a fucken retard if you dont realise that the Chinks helped build this country doing shitty menial tasks from day one.

Fuck off ya cunt, we're fucking full.

How full do we have to be again? OP is a faggot.

Fuck off island nigger I don't care that I'm invited stay on your hostile shit country faggot cunt

6160, Fremantle.

I hate the SJW's here

Honestly I was only 9 months past being able to get one and the closest school to take the class was 2 hours away. It was always one of those things in the I need to get done list.

I live in a shit hole though so I kept it in my car. I never carried it on person tho. Personally I think whatever is in my car is my fucking business.

Nah mate come join us we have maccas

Fuck up John Xiang you cunt you rice niggers have done shit all for this country except Jew Aussies before we got actual Jews

This is bullshit. There's no more room here.

>Personally I think whatever is in my car is my fucking business.
I'm inclined to agree that it SHOULD be, but it sounds like you knew the law. I'm probably being too hard on you but seriously man, come on.

Uhhhh....what about that hot middle part? Looks like good room for me and my 8 black chitlins.

Australian misconceptions:
>can't get guns
Yes you can, you just need to be a law-abiding citizen with a reason who is also mentally health

>all the animals will kill you
Just don't be a cockhead and stay away from our snakes, spiders, jellyfish, sharks and birds and you will be fine.

>Australian government sucks
Slightly better than most other countries governing bodies, just be prepared to talk about coal and unions alot.

>video games are expensive
Yep

>heaps of immigrants
Yes but unlike other places most of them (MOST) try to actually assimilate into Australian Society.

thats where we keep the niggers

Aussie here. Why not come here and help re-populate.....

i was walking my dog and i almost got bitten by a snake last week, fuck them more than chinks

So....I can move in then? I just got off my 5th probation and i'd lik to move somewhere new with a lot of fried food.

My state laws are fucking dumb so fuck em. If I had the gun in my lap or seat it would have been legal open carry but because I put it behind 5mm of plastic it became a scary concealed weapon.

fuck you, ill never leave australia. a real aussie wouldnt

nah sorry, we have strict immigration laws for a reason

>Yes you can, you just need to be a law-abiding citizen with a reason who is also mentally health
>you can plink but don't you even think about using guns for the purpose they were literally invented for, just call the police with their 15 minute response time

>Slightly better than most other countries governing bodies
NO

>Yes but unlike other places most of them (MOST) try to actually assimilate into Australian Society.
no they don't. you have to be blind or a greens voter to think otherwise.

We got mailed a python as a joke today, no joke

Reminder to all americucks to stay the fuck away from our country. you've fucked up your own shithole, dont bother trying the same here.

Too true. I'm just temporarily displaced whilst I make a living.

I can ride a boat to Broome y'know.

M8 at least we have anti-venom for snake bites. There's no chink anti-venom.

fuck off

we ban people who come here illegally for life so i wouldnt

Too hot n too many australians

i;m coming for your land and reptiles you filthy fucking bogan :)

I promise to poo in loo.

IM COMING TOO GUYZE

stay in ohio

Fuck off we're full you treasonous dog. We don't need anyone coming here and having to be rescued from a fire or flood or having one of our firemen have to wrestle some retard from the jaws of a snake.

ohh you're welcome now

nice try, hot countries are shit

>literally invented for
You can still hunt with them yes

>Slightly better than most other countries
Compared to US, most European countries, most Asian countries yeah we are.

>no they don't.
I have been literally all around Australia mate, I have yet to find one ghetto besides aboriginal communities and your average China town who usually all speak English and go to Australian schools and do Australian things. Sydney China town of all places had an Anzac service for Christ's sake.

Which state?

I shall promise to learn how to play banjo and make fun of boogans.

Question
Does Jim beam make canned whiskey in Australia? Or is it just beer with the Jim beam name?

I just moved here a vew months ago and the most suprising thing is that only in this country are the sub whites a problem. Blacks are skinny africans doing nothing, indians stink but are ok, muslims are shit but in low amount. But the sub whites are the biggest problem! Im talking about the fucking bogans! What the fuck is their problem and why do they sound like those birds you hear every 10 minutes with the neeiighhh and weeee! Whatte fuck

Ohio

I see no problems, what kind of a man should be allowed to walk into a bank with a fantasy blade or a hammer?

what the fuck is banjo?

piss weak jim and coke, only bogan cunts drink it on the bus

No, I'm pretty sure you just get charged with manslaughter, rather than murder

> The defence was re-introduced in statutory form in South Australia in 1991, revised in 1997. The Criminal Law Consolidation Act 1935 (SA) s15 now reads:

(2) It is a partial defence to a charge of murder (reducing the offence to manslaughter) if:

(a) the defendant genuinely believed the conduct to which the charge relates to be necessary and reasonable for a defensive purpose; but
(b) the conduct was not, in the circumstances as the defendant genuinely believed them to be, reasonably proportionate to the threat that the defendant genuinely believed to exist.

(3) For the purposes of this section, a person acts for a defensive purpose if the person acts:

(a) in self defence or in defence of another; or
(b) to prevent or terminate the unlawful imprisonment of himself, herself or another.

s15A extends the partial defence to circumstances where the accused had applied excessive force in killing the deceased but had genuinely believed the force to be necessary and reasonable:

(i) to protect property from unlawful appropriation, destruction, damage or interference; or
(ii) to prevent criminal trespass to land or premises, or to remove from land or premises a person who is committing a criminal trespass; or
(iii) to make or assist in the lawful arrest of an offender or alleged offender or a person who is unlawfully at large; and the defendant did not intend to cause death.

Real talk - why do Australians talk so fucking ugly?

"AY, CUNT! NICE TA SEI YA MEIT"

Jesus Christ

pretty sure there is canned whiskey but its mixed with cola

>You can still hunt with them yes
then why can't i hunt the cunt who just broke into my house with the intention of raping my daughter and wife?

>Compared to US, most European countries, most Asian countries yeah we are.
europe is literal serfdom, asia is "get in gulag or get in grave, your choice", the US is much better than our government. at least you have a choice in exactly who fucks you over from the top with their system.

>I have
occasionally having a sausage on bread is not an "Australian Thing", neither is standing quietly in respect for an ANZAC service or going to a government funded school. call me back when they're abandoning their homeland cultures and integrating fully.

>come by boat

If you like being sent to new guinea or nauru detention centers, then good luck to you mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNyx1O6panU

This glorious instrument. Have a listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=oNjFhVFEu6M

Fuck off. You're full

it does and we love it

gagdaily.com/appealing/2413-bondi-icebergs-pool-converted-into-giant-esky.html

You can come here only if you're white, rest of you can fuck off.