Redpill me on The OJ Dimpson case

What's Sup Forums's collective wisdoms in the murders of coke slut Nicole Brown Simpson and waiter (((Ron Goldman)))?

What about Mark Fuhrman?

Fuck, I meant Simpson.

He killed his x-wife and that other guy who she was probbably fucking.

Oj was really rich and his wife was a total whore. OJ is a violent asshole who used to beat her up but somewhat understandably as she was a massive cum- bucket.

Anyway he killed them and got away with it.

Why? Because specifically in LA and specifically at this time there was a whole bunch of racial tensions between the city government and blacks.

Remember it was only a year after the Rodney king riots. The prosecution was shitty and OJ got the best legal team money could buy

the incompetant judge let Cockren frame this as a civil rights concern and then the prosecutions prime witness got recorded literally talking about how they used to plant evidence on blacks in the 70's

He said it himself and it was recorded. SO given the background and this revelation the jury decided that they couldn't prove OJ was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt when the detective on scene had personally admitted to planting evidence on blacks in the past.

Except for the part where she was involved with Ron, you are right. However, it was not fair to make Nicole and Ron scapegoats for the whole thing. Also, most of the jurors were not bright people and resented a wealthy Southern California blonde.

From what I've read, Judge Ito only let the "bigger" portions of the Fuhrman tapes to be introduced and disallowed the planting evidence portion.

I don't get how they could have lost the case even with Fuhrman being impeached. The evidence, even minus the glove, is pretty explicit.

Shit, I meant "nigger".

His son did it.
I don't know the details but his son had mental issues.
OJ took the blame for him.

Why was (((Ron Goldman))) there late at night and why did she have sexy music playing and candles lit? Not to mention the hot bath...

Even so it was a highly polarized time where he says how much he hates niggers and used to beat them up and shit.

That combined with the very popular OJ and the glove nonsense + people not really understanding DNA yet as it was a new tech.

but mostly it was racial which is why the threw OJ in jail for 17 years when he got in trouble again.

I would say it was mostly minority tribalism on a majority black jury

and Furman saying nigger a whole lot on tape.

If his son did it, why did someone see OJ in his Bronco racing from the scene around the time of the murder?

Why was his blood found at the scene of the murder? And his hair inside the beanie? Those were DNA tested. Fathers and sons have different DNA.

What explains OJ's Bruno Magli shoe prints?

What explains the drips of OJ's blood on the left side of the shoe prints when OJ had an injury on his left hand?

Why would OJ take the wrap for his son when his son would have left the bloody glove and sock at his father's house?

And why would the son want to kill Nicole?

Why didn't Judge Ito declare a mistrial?

He should have. Everyone was terrified of another riot.

His kid did it. Guy had intermittent explosive disorder.

Worked at a restaurant, ron and nicole were supposed to have dinner with him. They cancelled last minute. Kid went into a rage, murdered them, then called OJ to confess.

OJ came over, shit a brick, beat his kid, then covered for him.

Hey guys what happens to leather when it's drenched in water?
What percentage of blood is water?
What percentage of the gloves was covered in blood?

Nicole brown simpson looks like me again kelly

Because she was gonna fuck him and she had broken up or at least had a break with OJ.

>OJ got the best legal team money could buy

If I recall correctly, he still owes money to that famous lawyer he hired who helped him win. Never paid his bill.

Got away with a double murder in California, then got locked up in Nevada for robbery.

I was one of the investigators on the case. Obviously there is no question he did it. People want to blame Mark for blowing the case, but for what, saying nigger once or twice? If a detective on your case saying nigger was reason to get you off, we'd have to empty the jails and we be scooping up Nicole Simpsons and Ron Goldmans from the street all day long. Something people don't know is that Nicole and Ron had a bisexual relationship with another man. We looked into him, but it was clear OJ did it from the beginning.

I still dont understand why white men are so pissed off that he killed a coal burner who was also a cheating whore. This is why we call you cucks, white bois

I think on the balance of probabilities he did kill them and they may well have deserved to die. Burn the coal, pay the toll. All three were cokeheads. Ron Goldman was the dealer and playing a dangerous game fucking with OJ. He shouldn't have gotten off but the police investigation was piss weak and I think the judge gave way to the threat of niggers rioting.

As for Mark Fuhrman he is redpilled but a fuck up.

When it's a murder always bet on black.

>All three were cokeheads
Not an argument

>I was an LAPD homicide detective and investigated the OJ murders

Browsing Sup Forums?

As much as we hate Jews and degenerates, to have a civil society we can't let people go around murdering others without being held to account.

>As for Mark Fuhrman he is redpilled but a fuck up.

Redpilled how? And by "fuck up" do you mean lying under oath?

What is Kato Kaelin's involvement again?

They aren't really pissed about the act itself, just that he got away with it.

He got off because a large amount of the evidence was proven to be planted, tampered or mismanaged. Key cops who found a good amount of evidence was proven to be racist and a massive liar. It was proven he lied during the trial. Jurors couldn't trust the evidence so they had reasonable doubt to believe he might not be guilty.

He was a slacker that rented a room from Nicole. OJ was jealous so he allowed Kato to live in his guesthouse rent-free. It behind that guesthouse that Kato heard a some noise. Mark Fuhrman went behind there and found the bloody glove.

He became famous because he's a dumbass.

Said nigger over 40 times

But isn't he rotting away in a jail cell now?

How does a retired athlete stab two people to death with a knife confident he could do it discretely without anyone getting away? Seems more like two people or a Hitman.

did you think adding "retired" would make it seem less plausible? i guarantee a juice on the loose could have taken out at least 4 people had he needed to.

Despite what you've seen on TV cheetoh fingers, it's notoriously hard to kill someone with a knife. He's an old football player, not Captain America.