Will there ever be another Hitler to save the white race?

Will there ever be another Hitler to save the white race?

Or is the white race already cucked to oblivion and defeated?

>another Hitler

I don't know why you niggas still meme this when the majority of this board has never gotten laid, or those who have no without a doubt there is nothing better than Asian pussy

The pendulum is swinging back hard.

It's not a question of if there will be another Hitler.
It's a question of how many new Hitlers will there be.

the white race isn't real you fucking retard.

Stop caring about meaningless words.

I'd love to watch my jizz flow down her abs

What the fuck are you talking about?

Reddit, please leave.

Hitler needs to turn the break room where I work into a gas chamber.

That the "hands off muh white womyn" meme is fucking stupid because Asian women fuck better, age like wine, and are more attentive to my needs.

I said nothing of the sort, you drunk retard. But thank you for trying to shill miscegenation. Enjoy your hand, or if you get lucky, an incredibly neotenous and flat-faced Asian.

>age like wine

Ok bro

I believe she has stopped menstruating due to her low bodyfat percentage.

Only the strong will survive. It's just population control. Don't take it personally. Learn the secrets.

>neoteny is a bad thing
>neoteny is only expressed phenotypically
Take any undergraduate anthropology course you fucking idiot.

And I never said either of those things, either.

Jesus fucking Christ. You are an absolute moron who's been spouting non-sequiturs since your first garbage post. This wasn't a thread about white women or the gooks you idolize for that matter, faggot.

But again, keep trying to shill your pathetic love of miscegenation. I only ask that you find an appropriate thread to do it in, you fucking faggot.

Hitler didnt not save the white race he failed miserablly

we dont need " a hitler" we need the general public sentiment to change

and honestly slower is better.

>Only the strong will survive

Wrong. Its called Survival of the fittest for a reason.

Put your faith in Kek, Honour Pepe.

A saviour will arise.

The average polack is a Hitler wannabe so yeah it's likely. The next one better not fuck up

>Asian women fuck better, age like wine, and are more attentive to my needs.
Or you could just date Eastern European women, they have all of the advantages of Asian women except they're white

No. Your forefathers fucked it up. Jewish lapdogs.

where do you find white women who look as good when they're 50 as when they were 20

My brother. Yes.

>hitler (white race)
He only cared about Germanics if you didn't notice
not some fairy tale "white" identity

Operation Black Sun

>be black
>educated
>have money
>/fit/ and continue on making gains
>8.8×6.2 inch penis
>easy time luring white girls, regardless of social class
>give them a good fucking a few times over
>find out after I move on, most of these girls move onto having relationships with other black guys or other minorities
>talk my other minority friends into fucking as many white girls as they can
>make it a contest
>a few even have had kids with them

One important thing to remember is to preserve your own race as well. If you have at least one child with a woman of your own race, and one child with a white woman, you've done your part. When a woman has had at least one child with a man, her chances of having another man impregnate her go down. Especially that of her own race.

Please let it be true

>"I-I don't know what implications are"
>answering your stupid fucking questions are my "non-sequiturs"

You're clearly a benighted fool lacking the most basic of reading comprehension. I wish you luck in your day to day living when your parents die and the autismbux don't cut it anymore.

lol

If he was the second coming of Hitler he would've killed himself already for being born to a Jewish mom and a Jewish-pandering faggot of a father

Completely understood, Achmed (though he did have a great deal of admiration for non-German whites; read Mein Kampf).

What I meant by "another Hitler" was a man as charismatic and politically powerful as him so as to rally the majority of whites behind him, as Hitler rallied the majority of Germans.

No, you fucking idiotic pile of trash. It's funny how far your demeanor has changed from calling me your nigga in your first post, by the way, faggot.

Please kill yourself as soon as possible. The supposed "questions" you answered existed only in your own head.

Now, for the last fucking time, FIND AN APPROPRIATE THREAD to shill about miscegenation, you worthless waste of space. Either that, or kill yourself.

This somehow sounds gay. Probably the abs portion.

Women shouldn't be this ripped.

What Hitler pulled off wil never happen again sadly

Probably not as the media rewards shitty mentalities and almost no talent and the second somebody like that would come around they would shut him down the only time i can see somenthing like that happen is when there is a major financial crisis

Hitler killed millions of white people and is the reason why white people can't even talk about their future as a race.

>waaahh waaah i need muh safespace
kys faggot

True. I understand that sentiment.

Once he started WWII, the only way the white race could have persisted afterward was if he won.

It's possible to survive and maintain racial purity as an extremely small minority. Just look at the Jews. They only make up about 2% of the population and they generally don't breed outside of their race.

Hard to believe it was possible, but your trash posts have decayed even further. Like I said, you can do nothing but spout non-sequiturs like the utter worthless moron you are. Die.

lol

you're in the wrong thread

Oh sorry he meant people with exclusively white skin. Guess you'd label them as a race of people with that characteristic trait.

Race -
>each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

Sounds about right..

In the future, it will be illegal to self-identify as white. The Dolezal Institute for Racial Equality (DIRE) will coordinate social engineering programs across schools in the US and Western Europe, indoctrinating all gentile children that race is a social construct, and that they must develop their black identity. All people formerly recognized as of European descent come originally from African ancestry if you trace back in time far enough. So it will be taught. And therefore, all people formerly regarded as European will be reclassified as black. The word white will be considered a racial slur, and some new word will be used for those formerly recognized as being of European ancestry. Perhaps alblack, a portmanteau of albino and black.

why not you?

>hitler
>saving white race

I'll be the next Hitler. Mark my words Sup Forums. It ought to take place.

What would you know about being white?

Yes

Hitler was a false flag and set up to lose from the start. there is a reason why the anglose suffered so many causaulties with the austrailians. they didnt omb the beaces fire positions. it was all a scam to have european linages killed.

after the war millions were moved in to gulags, even non germans.
then they moved in the immigration, which was forced by the americans.

No. White boys these days or le 'men' are colossal manchild losers who only want to live in pixelfuck world.

Also
>abs on a girl
>0/10