Would Sup Forums go on a crusade if one was called?

Would Sup Forums go on a crusade if one was called?
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

its literally the main fantasy of most people here

Nobody gives a shit about the pope anymore

White people need a new international leader

Not by the current cuckold. Look up the based pope, forget his name but he said in an interview something along the lines of "islam seeks to conquer us"

If I get cool armor. Magic would be a plus.

Definitely, but not for Pope Francis, the fucking cuck that he is.

Yes but most of them are beta virgin neets that would join the millitary

I mean based cardinal

Deus vult of course

Why no military? Is it the joos? Think how good mandatory military service would be for lads

Hello, have you hear about the USA elections of 2016 ? Boy have I got good news for you :^)

if it was a crusade to preserve OUR holy land = Europe, not (((their))) holy land

also to retake Constantinople, I'd be the first one to volunteer

I'm not a LARPing Christcuck

>australian
it's okay, we didn't want you anyway

The other boards all did - so I don't see why not... Oh YEAH /pol are just all larping faggots!!

Didn't the next Pope in line say something along the lines of "There will be a holy war in Europe within the next 20 years" or something? I'm eagerly awaiting the call my dude.

wouldnt* fuck

Fight your own wars jew

>the one from Sup Forums has the highest, also doubt its real

Yes

Does the Pope shit on a throne?

Not in the name of the pope, but Sup Forums would do it for their hate of Islam. I know i would join that crusade, fuck the middle-east and Islam.

Never turning back to Catholicism again until they weed out every homosexual and pedophile in the church, denounce degeneracy and call for the complete annihilation of Islam from Western lands and the world.

only for orthodox church

Maybe if I werent so fat D: