Women are afraid

Seriously afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
youtube.com/watch?v=5ijNyufKYjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and they should be.

That doll looks as lifeless as any German woman.

No. These stories are clickbait user.

they'll just vote to ban these sorts of things

the end of the traditional family right here

>Bedding Taylor Swift
>Every night inside the Oculus Rift

thats what happens after the 50th guy has used you and you realize its only the beginning.
Thats why women these days are soulless by age 24 lel

That was no fault divorce, it's been dead for a while

Id rather just jack off, could you imagine fucking a robot that resembles a human being. Cant be good for the psyche. Fucking degnerates

>when you have so little to offer that a mannequin is threatening
>when it's too late to learn new tricks

Won't replace them in the short-run. But will sure as hell increase MGTOWs.

Chalk 1 up for men.

l-lol...

hopefully.. and theyll subside breeding in shitskin/slant eyed countries

let's see

When artificial uterus will be a thing what are you going g to chose? The filthy degenerate women that live currently, draining your wallet and probably cheating on you whenever they want or a DNA from a qt aryan girl with the best of all genetics? The choice is obvious and that's why (((the western women))) are afraid.

>Cant be good for the psyche. Fucking degnerates

If it quacks like a duck, feels like a duck, looks like a duck... who the fuck cares if it has batteries inside? At least it won't shit all over your carpet.

What are you going to raise a child all by itself? I'd chose neither.

This kek
>let's treat men as a wallet, use them, have babies with them and then divorce, take halftone more, take the children and repeat all
>OMG THEY ARE REPLACING US IS NOT FAIR

But she costs less!

>Not Reproducing
>Victory

KYS. Do your duties and train a good bitch. We don't need more "I'm with her," miserable cat ladies further fucking up politics.

>i want to be willingly fucked in the ass when women get buyers' remorse

no thank you comrade

I would have nightmares after a session with this

Better by myself than with someone that probably will only teach him shit. I know a true virtuous woman would be perfect, but they are very rare

Yes it costs less, but what does your soul cost?

>What are you going to raise a child all by itself?
Robo mum, robo cook, robo nanny, robo buttler, robo girls on the side. That baby will have so many artificial people (yes, saying robots is racist!) around, it will never be lonely again! And unlike today, it will get the best education ever, because even the most hooker looking robot will be smarter than the most autistic human around.

Quoting my German friend

>I would have nightmares after a session with this
Better?

this one?

There's good women aplenty. You just have to drive your will into them. They're like dogs that take after the alpha male. You must become that alpha male.

>ethical and emotional de-skilling
This is the same bullshit that public schools in America say muh socialization
I still turned out a social anxious depressed suicidal case

It can never bear your children. It's an inanimate object. Meant for sexual gratification only, it's a perversion.

Or this one!

No one cares lmao read the thread or contribute something meaningful or lurk moar. Fuck off to reddit faggot.

It's your fault though, of course. You're just inherently weak and broken. It's not the system at all.

good, women being degenerate whore destroying their fertility and gene pool by whoring up high school and college, turn out to work at a store at minimum wage realizing they fucked up and have nothing going for them. so they find a fairly stable guy whos single. get prettied up with 10lbs of make up and act sweet, stick onto him and suck him dry, leave him, rinse and repeat. they are nothing but parasites hell bent on destroying everything and everyone around them.

This. Disregard that the majority of your elders are divorced. It won't happen to you so long as you are man enough.

Implying "Intimacy" exists anymore. Men are just tools to be used by women for money then divorce them when it runs out to take all the valuables.

No woman has EVER actually loved a man. It is a biological impossibility.

>It can never bear your children.
Says who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus

Why would they be afraid? Because betas who couldnt get a girl anyways will now act all smug because theyre putting their dick in a robot? lmao kill yourself you live in an alternative reality, its probably all the anime fucking up your head

Yeah life sucks for us. Life is hard bitch. Get used to it. What are you going to do? Be an MGTOW and fuck the same hole 60 other dudes do or are you going to fight the good fight, continue your race and prepare your children, as best you can in todays society, for the next go around?

Test Tube Babies have a long way to go, why can't that be combined with a robotic humanoid incubator?

Also, if you think a robot is inanimate, I don't think you understand the word animated.

I have no use for women and women have no use for me.

No sex dolls or anime for me though, I'd rather just play video games for half an hour every 2 days and then get bored if it, then repeat the cycle over and over.

At this stage the end of the traditional family would be mercy on it

>Why would they be afraid? Because betas who couldnt get a girl anyways will now act all smug because theyre putting their dick in a robot?
Considering there are 90% betas around, yes they should.

Competing for 10% of the available men, will be a problem for women.

Yes, women can then themselves get a robot man, but they will stay poorer as they cannot leach off a man through marriage.

Also, at least initially, women will be at a disadvantage, as they are about intimacy and the androids will first be rather crude in their behavior.

well the sluts anyway. There are nice ones out there user.
>Skank told me at a date she had fucked about 40 guys, what an experience!

Can you legaly marry her. I mean, marriage is about the love, right?

That was a rousing pep talk thank you. I keep all my mismatched socks in the spare pillow on my bed for convenient access.

>Competing for 10% of the available men, will be a problem for women
No it won't. Women like to masturbate too. And masturbation is preferable than the males you claim they will be "losing out on".

lmao

I think your sarcasm might get you more upboats back at reddit bud.

till it gets used up then you have to buy another then divorce your thrashed one and pay lawyer fees

youtube.com/watch?v=5ijNyufKYjU

Women are all about intimacy and "being taken care off".

They stand to lose more than men who can already endure years or decades of being alone.

Have you ever seen a woman wandering off in the wilderness? Well, I haven't. Women are social beings by nature, men are not.

It can never raise and be a mother to them. Imagine explaining to your children that they were conceived by unnaturally by what was essentially you cumming into a fleshlight

Women biologically need real men.

Their idea of masturbation is shoe shopping.

>>Skank told me at a date she had fucked about 40 guys, what an experience!

So, what next? You said "ah, so you know what you are doing, good!" or "hmmm, so you are a novice, my last hooker was past 800 already".

i put the fear of being alone into my wife, like fuck she is going to make that mistake lol.
Causally leaving pages open on the internet about women who have divorced and now are alone forever.

And the fact that i keep her occupied with kids every so often, after about 4 years time to pop the last

>Could they replace intimacy
>Intimacy
AHAHAHAHA!

Not really more awkward than telling your kid that it was adopted, is it, senpai?

No worse than explaining to them that you had an unwanted kid out of wedlock and why you have to share visitation rights.

kek

Smartphones are already responsible for today's 'ethical and emotional de-skilling'.
Sexbots will literally provide no change.

competing for 10% of the men isnt about sex, its about money/power/status
Those same women when they realise they cant get ANY guy will be past the point of no return. i get a massive feeling of schadenfreude at their pain

Heh people who act as sex dolls and do not really like and enjoy new things will just get replaced by dolls?

This is EVOLUTION PEOPLE! Only the imaginative people will pass on the genes!

>Implying your fuck up was inevitable
>Condemning all women like a good collectivist zero
>Willingly taking part in a suicide pact

A deer is more fit for purpose than you are, Sempai. It still tries to fuck deer pussy. But you've outsmarted biology, clearly.

I've already attained a skill in masterbation that allows me to cum myself into unconsciousness. Sex of any kind is a disappointment to me now. The only excitement I really get is the knowledge that I successfully coerced a woman into showing me her butt. I guess I could go around doing that then just not fucking them. That sounds alright.

It's a lot more awkward you queer.
>yeah so your parents died or left you or whatever so we raised you
>yeah so I came into a blob of frankenstein flesh and birthed you in a lab, I'm your dad now

Pretty much the same.

Why are they so concerned? Many males already ignore them in favor of 2d waifus

>posts picture saying thats degenerate
>smoking

I dunno user, there was tay....

>competing for 10% of the men isnt about sex, its about money/power/status
None of which your people will have. Normies will have all of that. So women will just masturbate while you guys hump plastic dolls. They won't be hurt in the slightest.

Not more awkward than this:

Mum, who is my dad?

T'Beki, I really don't know, I fucked around those days so much, it could be anyone!

If they were condemned to spinstress status, it'd be better for everyone.

Instead, they become women's studies professors and retain the right to vote, despite being complete failures.

>ethical and emotional de-skilling
Now I have a way to describe my adolescence.

Still a better upbringing than by a single mother.

>Come home from work.
>Two robo-maids greet me at the door to my country house.
>Third robo-maid looking after the 6 children in the living room.
>Automatic kitchen produces food under a skilled AI chefs direction.
>Sit down at the large table flanked by robo-maids with the kids sitting waiting for the food that arrives shortly afterwards.
>Afternoon and evening pass enjoyably before the kids are put to sleep and I retire to the master bedroom with the 3 robo-maids.
>It seems like there will be a 7th kid soon.
Robotics are literally the dream. Once powerful but bound AIs are produced man will finally be liberated not only from women but also from the rest of mankind.
Globalism will be thrown under a bus within the century allowing men to live without the pressure of globalised law.

You're not even trying.

Yeah
Personally I think virtual reality will be more of something than sex dolls.
Once we have the kind of VR that gets in your head and stimulates the sense of touch, we'll also be able to develop virtual companions that will resemble celebrities.
You'll probably be able to fuck anybody you can see or imagine, including any celebrity.

put your cock away and stop the fantasizing hans you have a muslim to cuckle

>They won't be hurt in the slightest.
Women earn 25% less than men because they do not study engineering or other hard subjects. With automation taking over idiotic work they are doing right now, the pressure on women who are alone will just build up more.

Women are the Jews of modern times, persecuted and all requiring a nose job to make it in life.

Kek wills it.

>an inanimate masturbation device
>replacing sex and human relations with people you love

What level of autism is this? Is the world turning into Japan? No, women aren't afraid of anything, they just don't want you to bust a nut without them regardless of how. They like to control sex. Many married women won't let their husbands fap. They don't care if its a flashlight or a $15,000 sex doll, they're the same thing, one just has artistically made arms and legs.

You really think the kind of person who would buy such a thing has any woman after them anyway?

Once we have the brain figured out and are able to build complex robots, it will be over for parents. Robots will never slip up, don't have issues from their childhood, and always know the objective best decision for their children. How could a human compete with that? Sure, there will be probably tradcons who insist on "doing their duty" but their offspring will be outcompeted by humans raised by robots.

>very literal chrischan arguments!!!!

Yeah it is. Even in that degenerate scenario at least the kid would know he has some dad out there, compared to some dude jizzing in an overgrown fleshlight and raising a testtube child.

>>Third robo-maid looking after the 6 children in the living room.
What do you think you would be like if you were raised with 5 other children as the property of a Sup Forums autist and his least favourite sexbot was your primary caretaker?

Mate my kids were conceived naturally by what was essentially me cumming into a fleshy fleshlight.
Fleshlights are designed to be like vaginas. It's not unnatural that a baby can be conceived by cumming in a vagina.

>None of which your people will have
Im married with 4 kids, why would i care what other women do?

Actually in reality thats a small percentage of them. what happens is they end up working a job that anybody could do if they dont have actual marketable skills.
Jobs such as Factory/retail/telesales/data input. then they become extra salty/sad because they cant deal with doing a 9-5 and returning to an empty home.
Men can deal with "loneliness" alot less because they are not as socially driven in their lives.
Look at the MGTOW movement, the men in that deal with loneliness in their own ways.

kek

So glad women are being replaced, women are lesser animals, with usually smaller brains, less neurons, and less synapses. That's why women rely more on instinct and emotion, rather than logic or reason. That also explains women's relative lack of intellectual accomplishments or invention over the past 3,000 years (and more). Plus this means that women have no purpose anymore, seeing how artificial wombs will exist and sex dolls exist. Women are done for! LOL

Heh first thing you mention upon this how you can fuck celebrities. Pitiable amount of degeneracy! IMPROVE THE MIND!

That also works for women, but likely not as much. And who knows maybe the AI can actually link humans to eachother too so people who would match well could become part of eachothers circle of beings!

>Implying the other two wouldn't help out after the door greeting.
My parents were liberals. You literally cannot have a worse upbringing than that.

The kids would get a good AI lead education, plenty of love and attention while also gradually understanding the harsh reality that if you don't make yourself useful then you become obsolete.

>My parents were liberals. You literally cannot have a worse upbringing than that.
Did they love you? Even if they were misguided, love is something a robot could not provide you.

I don't really see why they need the head
they could just make them to the knees elbows and neck and they'd be less creepy.

They should focus on making them warm and moist

>My parents were liberals. You literally cannot have a worse upbringing than that.
What is Nigger parents?

Your imagination is overclocking itself user. None of these things will make women want to fuck a bunch of nerds who would rather fuck a plastic doll than a real woman. You seem to think women will be the "victims" here.

>Implying you will need the ovarian jew to reproduce
That's the end game actually

>headless, armless, legless robot
>less creepy than a copy of a human

hmm..

How bad was it, UK?

Does the insanity of SJWs make some amount of sense to you? I ask bc I was raised by libertarian leaning conservatives, and I have no basis for understanding how damaged SJWs are.