How important is virginity in a woman? I have a virgin gf who's cute and treats me very well. But looks wise...

How important is virginity in a woman? I have a virgin gf who's cute and treats me very well. But looks wise, I know I could do better (probably couldn't find a better looking virgin though).

What's more important, getting as good-looking of a girl I can manage but she won't be a virgin? Or sticking with my virgin gf (who's pretty cute, just not pretty/hot). I am not a virgin btw.

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neck yourself
sage

I second that.

>Asian girls

>That image
Have any of you retards actually met real chinks?

God I'm fighting between a fixed white wife my parents want me to marry but not being happy or being happy but breaking tradition with a potential thai girl

just do it, if you're a weak minded beta whites would be better off without your genes in the long run

Chinese people, man.
They always appear to me like something that tries to emulate a human being, but doesn't get it quite right.

ching chong ping pong noodle stew. Asian women are ugly and obnoxious, especially chinese. Those flat faced commie hags are a real nuisance.

are we even sure they're human? this might go much deeper

Ive met chinks and they are nothing like Sup Forums pretends they are.

It seriously boggles the mind

I love the way she hits him as if there was ANY way he could have prevented that. Jesus Christ, I assume that was after getting married, so it's too late for that poor guy.

Also, hope he didn't have any plans for his wedding night.

Have you met Chinese chinks, or westernized children of immigrated Chinese?

Please would you kindly take your low effort shitposting and then neck yourself?

It's quite clear what happened.
Mao's Great Leap Forward. Hepretty much singlehandedly destroyed the culture and people of China.

I seriously doubt there is any coming back from that at this point

>How important is virginity in a woman?
Not at all, what important is if she's a pure maiden. If a girl isn't a virgin but the only guy she's been with is her father then she's still a pure maiden, like my wife was.

There are a high proportionate number of asian trans people that you can't even tell the difference because their eyes look like lizards and they always go after white men. Then the poor whitey ends up fucking them and not realizing they aren't women.

Asians act like the right but think like the left
White women act like the left and think like the right

My neighbor is a female college student, and the walls are thin
Usually has a different guy from time, and she always talk shit like "b-be gentle" and "I'm yours forever" or "nobody ever said that to me"

So did you fuck your mom, or did you lose it with your wife?

It depends on whether she was the one doing the fucking, or the one getting fucked. People always forget the distinction here.

>I have a virgin gf who's cute and treats me very well. But looks wise, I know I could do better (probably couldn't find a better looking virgin though).
If your relationship revolves entirely around lust like you're making it seem it ought to be reevaluated based on those grounds alone.

reddit.com/r/hapas/
Take a look, burger.
Get a young white virgin girl.

>So did you fuck your mom
That's disgusting why would you say something like that?
>did you lose it with your wife?
Yes

To answer your question, yes virginity is very important especially down the road, keep her user, you won't regret it.

If you're not the first, then you're not the last.

>I have a virgin gf who's cute and treats me very well. But looks wise, I know I could do better

>to smart to post the piture

oath

i once rode a plane with a Chinese person. we were about four or five rows from the front and he was right beside me in the aisle seat. as soon as we could stand up he shot off like a fucking communist SAM rocket to try to get off the plane. dude, the doors don't fucking open just because you hear the "bing" from the overhead PA. You have to wait like everyone else. the fuck is up with Chinese people not understanding what a line is?

Wow you faggots don't understand at all. The only way to purge this degeneracy is to cut it at the roots of the female mind. Inform women of their slutty behavior and the consequences that follow if they refuse a moral high ground and buy into jewish/marxist propaganda. Redpilling them individually is the real key not racemixing with gooks expecting them to be any different. The problem lies in the female psyche itself.

>why would you say something like that?
My inquiry stems from your statement, I don't know if this is your personal belief or some sort of common notion in South Korea, that your wife lost her virginity to her father, yet she is still considered (by you, at the very least) a "pure maiden."

Following that logic, you'd still be a good boy or whatever if you fucked your mom. But you were a cherry boy until you met her, which is romantic in its own way, I suppose. I hope the sex never gets boring lad, cheers!

7 ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
8 and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.

10 In the house His disciples also asked Him again about the same matter.
11 So He said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her.
12 And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.”

if her head can put you to bed then never leave her on read

Kicking the fence in frustration and falling backwards closes it out well.

>mixing with asians
It's like you want small, weak sons

Ummmmmmmm no

Master key shitty lock

Ah, I noticed Mark leaves out the most relevant verse for this thread
Matthew 19:9
"and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."

Gtfo idiot. White women are most heavenly women on earth. Also most Fun and creative ones and they smell nice unlike Asian women who smell on fish and are boring uncreative and alien looking

I'm not a weak minded beta white. I'm actually fairly smart and well rounded male with a strong guidance from my non beta father so my genes are pretty great. The only problem is our women seem to be falling for the BBC meme more and more and I don't want to be cucked once I'm two kids deep.

I would imagine finding a good, moral, non-slut girl is still an achievable catch in some states of America.

Not in Britain though. Once the pretty girls get to Uni, they turn into REAL sluts. Guys are just as much to blame as them though.

white dudes that talk about "superior" asian women are all beta faggots who can't reproduce with their own race. Look at any picture of a white male - asian female couple, always some Mark Zuckerberg looking dude with a bitchy asian wife and mixed kids with fucked up identity and self esteem issues.

for me it was very important, and i somehow managed to get one. a cute and sexy one. if its your standard, try your best, those girls are out there. her friends are good catches as well, both were also virgins at the time we met (she was 19 years old). it is possible.

>A female doctor was fired after a court found she had broken the hymen of a devout Christian patient whose fiancé then called off their engagement.

>The Russian woman, granted anonymity by a judge, said her beliefs meant that she had preserved her virginity, waiting for her wedding.

Seems to be more important to the guys than to the women

Chinese girls are shit, Japanese and korean are better

If you're a non virgin (unless your wife died) then you don't deserve a good marriage.

Koreans are fuckable but worse than asian-americans when it comes to character.
I dunno about Chinese but their weebs are cute and better than the Koreans at least. Japanese is still the red pill though.

Smelly Asian women are a meme, actually people from other races smell worse. The pigments on skin on Asians are more thick cause of the climate they live in. I lived some time in Beijing and black spots appear of my face skin cause of the bad air, and i could litterally just pinch my nose and black shit starts to come out. On the other hand my asian colleagues were fine and didint have these black spots. Also can confirm from sleeping with chinese girls, theyr swet just dosent smell.

kys weebs

go back to your SJW land leaf

Well, microchimerism could be a thing.

>leaf
fuck off ahmed.

Chinese are the only red pilled /pol tier
Korean and Japan are too westernised and left.

I haven't met any chinks but I've met plenty of thais, viets and flips (living in their respective countries). They all seemed like good guys, hard working, respectful, etc. Flips were the worst, but I can't say I dislike them much.

>throwing away your genes and creating the next elliott roger
yeah no thanks, they aren't that hot, put the fucking rice patties down and get your head out of your ass

All three will still take any BWC with any large sum of money

90% of koreans get surgery which makes their manly jaw slimmer, go look at those tanks of bone trimmings, your half korean kid will look nothing like you, and nothing like her

weebs are inherently effeminate man-children, they do not belong on Sup Forums. kys.

>>throwing away your genes and creating the next elliott roger

What makes you think your genes are worth preserving? Chances are that you are below average in terms of looks, sociability, and intelligence.

not if you dont sage.
sage

>4 billion years of just whoever you fancy is wrong!
>You see, only the last 200 years of nationalism matters!

Good description.

No they wont, Chinese are rich lol. The first thing a chinese family does for her son/daughter when they get married is buy an apartment and a car.
Also chinese parents spoil the fuck out of theyr kids with money. My friend has gotten 3 flagship phones in the past 5 months.
How the fuck do you think alot asians can afford going to study abroad at Oxford or Harvard or any other university. if you go into the first tier citys you will only see Mercedes, Bmw, luxury cars.

You can get all of the perks of an Asian gf if you get a Slavic one, my Slavic gf is wonderful and makes me food, gives me massages, does everything.