Lol

lol

#rekt

you shouldnt be building a wall anyway, there is nothing wrong with HUMAN BEINGS risking their lives crossing an imaginary border to get a better life

What does he mean by this?

ALL WHO DOUBT KEK WILL BE STRUCK DOWN IN DIVINE RETRIBUTION

im going to enjoy the future republican obstructionism to a future democrat president.

>imaginary border
soon to be physical

Civil war by Christmas.

>many construction firms not bidding
However, many are. And honestly CNN, most construction firms don't build walls.

>Californian contractors don't bid for the wall contract
>All the business goes to out-of-state contractors
>California now has a wall AND didn't get to reap any of the economic benefits from it's construction.

i'm ok with this.

Honestly I expect a better troll effort from you Aussie

You're better than this

So they can dilute and inflate the work force driving down wages and eliminating good paying low skill jobs for Americans.

there's nothing wrong with HUMAN BEINGS killing and raping because they have a shit life either.

i should just use a leaf proxy, bearing this flag means people expect more sophistication and effort

Just make a new company for the wall and dissolve after construction. EzPz

It's unreal how badly the pendulum has swung to the left that not wanting ILLEGALS in your own country is now a crime. They rubber stamped everything king nigger did for eight years but this guy can't so much as take a piss without a leftist judge screaming autistically about it

We're definitely flirting with it.

It's going to be a hot summer.

Yes and you should stop putting your boat people on a detention island and let them in to your country with full benefits.

>wall gets build by noncucks anyway

And nothing changes, besides New York an California state legislature looking like retards.

leftists face down in ditches when

This guy us a faggot. The actual counter argument is that ICE budget expansion is adequate and cheaper.

When you have the balls to do it
So basically; never.

hhhhhhnnnnggggggggg

who is she

Can't wait for all this frantic liberal blacklisting of individuals and businesses to come full circle and bite them in the ass. If they keep going down this rabbit hole, nobody will be doing business with them.

The South and Middle America will be profitting and developing very well.

Can't wait to see yet pathetic attempt by liberals to get btfo. Now you'll have people in 48 states wanting to offer them jobs just for this theatric.

A future president can defund ICE, but they're not going to pay to blow up the wall. The wall is a long-term "fuck off" to potential illegals.

How will the 4th largest economy on the planet ever recover?

this

>live in LA
>own construction company made up of illegals
>win bid to build wall
>California governor can't touch me because LA is a sanctuary city.

Democratic states have more money and invest more in infrastructure than republican states. No construction company is going to want to touch the wall with a ten foot pole.

a 5 year old.
Get on the creation of VR for your pedo fantasys.

except... no one wants to live there lol

Or you could just try emu fucker

Avia from a blog channel called Shaytards
But she's not that cute anymore, really sad.

Legit you're the dumbest cunt

6th largest, tough given how these contracts would benefit workers instead of the rich assholes who own all the wealth in one of the worst distributions of wealth in the country it's only the rich assholes who wouldn't see benefit otherwise.

cheers cobber

The trouble is that they are risking their lives. For their own safety they need to be documented and monitored crossing the border. There are too many people who can prey on these undocumented people.

just hire a Mexican company to build the California section.

California also once tried to stop its citizens and the government from doing any business with the state of Arizona because they passed a law they didn't like. It did not go well for them.

Never seen so much in-fighting in a nation. The government itself is split down the middle and hate the other, what is this shit? America is fucked for at least 2 years. Trump needs to bring tangible nice results to everyone, but that won't turn the SJWs and cuckold whites.

People that think like you are whats wrong with the world today. Naive doesnt even begin to describe it not even Disney movies are this naive. Being willing to risk everything from OTHER people cause its right now the easy thing to do that will get the least backlash is just pure selfishness.
Because in reality you are not fooling anyone when others have to deal with that shit its alright with you and any complainers are just racists BUT as soon as YOU have to deal with the bullshit it SUDDENLY turns into a problem.. just not when it only hits others then its "evil racists" complaining. Again your pretend compassion for society points isnt fooling anyone over the obvious cowardly truth.

Meh, I don't care.

I figure if the spics kill enough slant eyes they will leave the state.

No Asians = No tech industry workforce.

Prepare to die.

Turns out even when he's out of power, Obama is still fucking his country

I used to feel something for illegals. But after hearing about the cartels, unnecessary border skirmishes, migrants in Europe making things worse and the overall "I don't give a fuck" from mexicans that don't try to help the social climate at all I just can't care.

Only people who matter will, which there will be more and more of if the liberals keep banishing and banishing.

spbp

You obviously have no idea how government construction contracts work in the States. Google "Prevailing Wage" and the Davis-Bacon act. Government contracts are the most sought after bids because they are guaranteed to be high-wage. I worked a few summers of construction up in Alaska on the Coast guard base in Kodiak making $52/hour as an unskilled laborer, banked 45k for 4 months of work.

This. Build a bridge from Asia to Australia instead.

>staatshörigkeit
bring in the army corps of engineers then

If an immigrant was to knock your door and ask if they could have a "better life" in your home would you take them in mate?

Just pay the wetbacks to build it. Done.

Sounds like the wall will be a lot cheaper now that fat cat industrialists have soiled themselves.

>trump pays autistic NEETs directly to turn off minecraft and build a wall
>NEETs get an income
>Trump gets a wall
>CA btfo

who loses here? You know autists are going to build a fucking amazing wall, one of those kind with joints you cant fit a razor blade into and no mortar, just perfectly positioned immovable stone with mathematically perfect curvatures.

so why are people still saying "no wall, no nothing, drumpfy suckkss! He can't get anything done!" when it's obviously not his fault?

>hey, I'm an architect, we need to build this building. It'll be a little work. can your construction company get the job don-
>LOL U WANT A BUILDING? TOO BAD. WE'RE NOT GONNA BUILD IT. NO MATTER WHAT. NOPE. NOT HAPPENING.

Liberals are being babies. Is that the way to win in modern AMERICA? Throw a fit and get your way no matter what?

W WINNING!
r right guys?

REMOVE SCHUMER AND CUOMO NOW! THEY KEEP TRYING TO MAKE THIS STATE WORSE AND WORSE.

We have military construction services for a reason?

>painted fingernails
>wide hips
>bow on sandals

Is this person in this picture meant to be a dyke or a man?

Yeah no. This is what will happen in Britain too if you ever get a government committed to deporting several million "new british" people back to pakistan. This is what real change for the better looks like, as the old corrupt anti-white liberals are steadily driven to extinction.

Honestly... why do these faggots think they have a right to interfere with federal immigration policy.

This will be found unconstitutional in a heartbeat.

That doesn't sound very constitutional to me

So then construction companies in red states will get to take advantage of the the funding.

Actually historically speaking "being babies" is usually how you end up losing elections. Hence why Republicans often cucked out for Obama, because they were afraid as being seen as too obstructionist.

The Democrats however are pulling out all the stops, and have been doing so since before Trump took the oath of office. I mean the Tea Party started relatively early in Obama's first term but it was mostly in response to the early Obamacare debates in Congress. But this is just constant bitching at Trump because "fuck drumpf and fuck white people".

The Democrats will do badly in 2018 and 2020 and by the time Trump leaves office he'll have gotten everything he wants and the Republicans will be 6-3 on the Supreme Court, maybe even 7-2. The Democrats are just fucked.

When can we wall off Cali and NYC?

just wall off manhattan and north brooklyn

Cali and NY being dictators unironically

We want to build a wall, too.
:V

LOL how the fuck is this constitutional.

Even then, Trump could make sure to spread it thin so CA couldn't hire anyone.

Seriously, fuck California. GTFO of my country and take your trans-plants with you!

t. Oregonian

California and New York Democrats are well aware that both states rely on illegal votes to keep them as blue as they are and to keep the national Democratic party alive

It is ogre for them in the next 8 years, the Democrats without illegals and losing 60-70% of the white vote have no way to be effective in elections.

Good. Very good. This is all going to plan. Very very good.

Pedocuck.

More business for small contractors instead of multinational conglomerates

that's right! they should build roads not walls.

also TFW the only bidding contractors are from china

fucking this.

let me come to strayaland i wanna fugg australian stacies muh dick gets boner in second when i hear australian accent on qt 3.14 australian babes i wanna rape them :DDDD :DDD :D :DD BENIS IN ANUS BRETTY GOOD :D:D:D:D D:DD D:DD::D:D

Texan and Arizona companies can manage just fine. Even a Nevada firm is bidding.

You should have cap'd imaginary border too

>Democratic states have more money and invest more in infrastructure than republican states.

You should watch death proof. It's got a kinda hot chick with a aussie or kiwi accent (there isnt a difference)

>CA is a large economy lel
You wouldn't know it from the number of cities filing for bankruptcy

-Stockton
-Mammoth Lakes
-Vallejo
-Sebastopol
-Nevada
-San Bernardino
-Fort Bragg

More than any other state iirc

yeah but that place only had white people

The US either needs a civil war or to split its obvious were never going to be "united" again after obama and trump

Bill Burr said it best. You could drive at freeway speeds for the entire distance from CA to TX, and it would still take a day and a half. The wall would have to span that distance.

"By the time the wall is done, our country will be so fucked up that we'll be the ones jumping over it"

national guard to dispose of California and New York leaders when?

>The Democrats however are pulling out all the stops

you have to admit, the Democrats' ability to milk the (((literally Hitler))) narrative for what it's worth is kinda impressive (though awful)

Except for maybe a cleaver shell company. I can see a major construction company making one so magically they are now a separate entity that means the main company won't be blacklisted. Then magically when the wall is done the company dissolves.

1. Create a shell company

2. Have that company build the wall

3. Now your parent company never technically took part in building the wall

They really think they can stop tens of billions of dollars from being spent? Yeah, no one is going to want that contract.

Adjusted for cost of living, California has the highest poverty rate in the country.

People constantly bring up the fact that blue states have higher GDP. What they don't acknowledge is that this GDP correlates to increased cost of living. When things cost more, you spend more.

In any densely populated area such as Chicago or Detroit, GDP will be high because in high population zones prices are high

Try getting a state contract
You have to be a black Asian trans to even get close to a winning bid

Why not? Most roads and similar near mountains have walls up to secure them. Hell, you should see the new walls that are currently being built. They are beautiful, and made from cut stone instead of concrete. (It looks so much better and is even slightly cheaper.) The future looks bright.

Well, you're not going to like this, but for the last 16 years or so, yes. Doing exactly that was what worked.

With Trump in the house, this might change, but it's not like it isn't a tried and true method.

Good good, maybe it will convince Trump to spend on something more important than a stupid wall.