Why haven't you purchased a kek flag yet?

Why haven't you purchased a kek flag yet?

I'm not gay, thanks.

Because I'm not from Reddit or Canada.

I don't have a Reddit account and I don't know all of the e-celebs and Bog memes.

cause am not le homo xD

this

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

the election ruined Sup Forums forever

When I visit a (Karl) Sargon video and see all these liberal/lefties with slightly realist views constantly saying shit like "shadilay" and "kek this and kek that" its a real turnoff to the whole Kekistan idea.

It became normies tier and is gay now, it happens....

It should have been more Nazi and less 4chink.

Rangeban leafs now

I'll keep my real flag thanks

Kekistan is some gay shit Sargon of Mossad came up with. I don't care about it. Sargon is a fucking communist cuckold and he deserves to die.

Because I'm not 12 years old.

Remember when we used to hide our power levels? You kids sure as fuck don't.

Well dont let normies steal our memes

Ordered mine and this is what I got

Does it come with a bonus Guy Fawkes mask?

Wrong flag fag

That's it.
kek is dead.

...Like I said, more Nazi! That's how you keep normies off of our shit, MORE RACIST, MORE NAZI, GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!!!

Because Old Glory is the only flag I'll ever need.

kek

these
and i'm not an autist

>mfw black and buying this flag

That just makes you look like a shitposter retard or a commie pretending to be a nazi.

If you want to repel normies, just talk about race, jews and what the globalist kikes are doing.

It's easy for normies to dismiss ''gas the kikes race war now'' as some stupid meme.
It's not easy to dismiss people bringing attention to the fact that all the SJW, commie and leftist movements are run almost exclusively by kikes.

Normie purge when?

Because I have superior merch already.

And now it represents everything the founding fathers killed and died for and you still let it represent you.

You are kike controlled, You are 2-parties-1-(((Voice))), You are wars of aggression, toppling regions, assassinating democratically elected leaders.

I take flags seriously, if you fly it, you take responsibility for what is done in it's name....THATS THE PURPOSE OF FLAGS.

Remember that...The skull and bones flag is illegal under maritime law, REMEMBER.

I have a flag of the Kingdom of Prussia hanging on my wall because I browsed Amazon while drunk and playing Empire Total War.

Got Mitt Uns

...geee....That's a long ass motto to put on a flag! You sure thought about that a lot so I'm going to have to think about it myself...very interesting...

I don't really care what you think mate, I'm descended from a long line of Anglo-Irish farmers that settled here and made America their home. No matter what I'll always fly Old Glory because I'll always love this country no matter what. I'll stay here and fight to the last breathe to defend my homeland and improve it. I'll never give up on the United States of America, patriotism is something you'll never understand. So you're free to eat shit and get the fuck out of this country friend.

syrup nigger posting day of the rake soon

"Hey there user on an anonymous website, would you mind giving me money AND your home address in exchange for this flag?"

>honeypot dot jay peg

>mnogolisdfasdhlhsdkjfhlksdjhfkjdshkfjhsf board
kill yourself

oy vey

Seems kind of autistic.

If really want one, you can probably get it cheaper from aliexpress.

Just search custom flag and send them your image.

This is the yiddest thing I've seen all day.

fuck off spammer

Burn brother.

An idea is not an idol.

Pepe costs nothing.

Hahaha, you don't even know what you fighting or defending!

You "prepping for the Soviet Invasion"? Or is it the Chinese ?! Or worse yet, North Korea?!

Haha, you're not a patriot, you're a drone! Just a normie who came here for the thrilling naughty memes and pro-Trump environment.

Also, don't tell me what you *will* do, just DO. You sound a Brit during the 1700s, "I'll never turn my back on the Crown!"

wew...

I don't understand the issue here, it's clear you've lost faith in this country so why not leave? What's stopping you from getting out? You sound like the Mexicans that hate this country and are so proud to be Mexican yet they don't want to go back. Just fuck off already, there are plenty of countries around the world to choose from.

Never buy anything advertised on 4/pol/.

Alright...I can't get through to you, you clearly have no idea what the purpose of flags are in a thread about flags, the very base meaning goes right over you, but one last time;

I don't understand the issue here, it's like you forgot that the marxists have infiltrated every level of government, the constitution has been written out of existence, the world's sole aggressor is the military you support.

....WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON? The immoral, murderous, (((FEDERAL RESERVE))) or
> Freedom and justice for all ?

You don't get both, it's ONE OR THE OTHER.

WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?

> I stand with the flag and my emotions!

That's not a stand, that's a socially expected position. Go ahead and remove your brain from the equation so you can pretend to be ABSOLVED FROM RESPONSIBILITY, but you Are Not!

> Pineapple Express
I hope you have good memories attached to going to see that film. First kiss?
Or are you just a fan of that Zionist that hates nationalism and made a film about assasinating the head of state of a nation not linked into the banking system?

Do you faggots even Kek?

God damn I fucking hate Redditors.

Because I'm not from r/the_donald

because I'm not a fucking faggot. Just buy the real thing

PRAISE