Revelations 13

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/04/04/cyborgs-work-swedish-employees-getting-implanted-microchips/

Reminder, the mark of the beast is coming. Are you prepared to be persecuted for refusing to serve Lucifer?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHZmun9RD6o
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 28&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I am ready to die. I am scared about it some times, but I would rather die. When it comes, it will be obvious that it is the mark. If you take it, there is no going back.

I know that feeling user. I just want to warn everyone I can.

I can already imagine all the pussified Christians making there stupid excuses
>well I needed to get food for my kids god will forgive me
Fucking idiots people have died for that book and these retards think they will get a free pass for this bs?

self bump because people should know this shit.

When we lose all our shit, I think it will actually be easier on us, believer anons. Less temptations, and the prize ahead is clearer. Thanks brothers you guys really cheered me up. We might meet in paradise! :-)

i am ready

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHZmun9RD6o

Faith in God brother. Remember, this must be a time of selflessness. We will probably die before the end anyway. Help your fellow man and try to teach him about God.

can I drag as many "marked ones" with me?

Save as many as you can instead my filipino brother. The marked ones are already dead.

Yes.

Yeah man.

from how I read revelation, some will flee, and some will fight. The 144000 elect who knew no women, they will be sealed by almighty God. Some of the elect (and family) will find miraculous refuge by God, probably near the places where David once hid.

Others are going to fight, and as jerusalem is besieged, they will have a rough time of it. They will be slaughtered most of them, but a few will survive.

And conversions! Conversions I bet like we have never seen! and martyrs! Shit their stories will make the spine shiver in awe. They will die with Christ on their lips.

We still have probably a few decades before it goes into full swing.

This is what disturbs me the most. Forget saving themselves, how many will take the mark to "save" their families?

mark of the beast is pagan sunday worship

copy past to view whole playlist, #14/15 are specific to this topic
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F

ark of beasts

vaccines are little ufos

op is way way too late

>Guys, this time its REALLY happening

christians for the last 2000 years

Are you an idiot "And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name." The Beast already rules. The mark of the Beast refers to things like a Social Security number or other things necessary to get a job or do business. Anything that the state does to monopolizes an industry is done in honor of the Beast. This is just the Beast increasing his control, he has been here for some time now.

The only Lucifer reference in the bible is to a king, not some fallen angel.

The term satan is used, in its proper meaning, exclusively to mean one who tests, and is used toward even the divine character.

The only source for The devil/dragon and fallen angels is Revelation, which is itself as esoteric book of initiation.

Zoroastrian Good v Evil and an amalgamation of beliefs, brought to a bottleneck at Nicea, gives us the current compilation of stories. Some 2000 years of Roman Papery further complicate the plot.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster, whatever you think may be "coming."

Which Bible are you talking about nippon?

I love the bit in the bible where they talk about cyborgs and microchips

>t. reddit

Most people interpret the king of tyre scene as the fall from grace of the black foe Satan. Most people associate the serpent as Satan come to deceive man. Your decidedly gnostic view on things bothers me since I see it all the time.

Reach out with your feelings, and maybe you will find the truth ;-)

Yeah, i'll be checking out of society and going innawoods if they ever mandate implants of any kind.

>"And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name."
You forgot paying with an iphone.

Checked, glorious trips.

>how many will take the mark to "save" their families?

This is the hard part of getting older; fewer and fewer men are around to stand up against evil. Wikileaks and Sup Forums cultivate the universal power of the user, but will it be enough to defeat the devil and his embedded chips.

>
>119582319
>
>119583520
Nice thread kids

The mark is a matter of choice, and it has some sort of similarity to the papers you had to get proving you sacrificed to the emperor of rome back in the day.

>The only Lucifer reference in the bible is to a king, not some fallen angel.
The reference to lucifer is one who tests; in the Bible, it wasn't a king, it was a messenger of God.
>
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster,
Poor choice of quotes, user, since it was proven wrong.

A caliphate is taking over Europe

Making the mark a requirement for monetary transactions will cripple anyone who refuses to use it. It can start as an optional thing, like how people don't technically have to use credit cards but everyone does.

In the last 3 years it becomes a requirement, and anyone who doesn't take the mark is sentenced to die.

And also notice the similarities to the description in the law about the scriptures being bound on the forehead and arms? It is a blasphemous inversion which is typical of the black foe.

This, fuck it. Let's start the show already. Days of Noah has to be pretty fucking close at this point.

Millions believe they are going to be raptured before this, so they aren't scared.

I think they're going to be pretty mad when they think they missed the Rapture and some will turn I to the worst of the shitlords.

Just a hunch. But why even write the book of Revelation of we aren't going to be here during the Tribulation?

Doesn't make sense.

Days of Noah involved regularly accepted pedophilia orgies. We're pretty bad but we're not there yet.

If it isn't somehow part of the body (tatoo, implant, etc.) I don't think that it is the Mark.

The elites do them all the time, so yeah we are really fucking close. Some say the elites in their blasphemous and crazy minds want to resurrect the nephilim and bring forth antichrist.

>be me
>feel divine pressence
>attain gnosis
>understand finally after searching that the demiurge is there and only through gnosis we are to be saved
>enter internets
>people worship the demiurge

>> It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
>> And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.
>> Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
>> The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

>Ressurect the nephilim

That's correct actually, they want to use the nephilim bloodlines and DNA, and I'm sure they've looked into it. But regardless, the people as a whole are not as wicked as in the days of Noah or in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. We have a ways to go.

The elite have always been disgusting. Remember, God said he wouldn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah as long as there was even 5 people in the city worth saving.

First beast refers to the Empire of the Anti-Christ.

2nd beast refers to the Vatican which has not yet been entirely usurped by the Anti-Christ(but is closer to being usurped)

>Feel divine presence

Plenty of spirits can give feelings of ecstasy and calmness. Lucifer appears as an Angel of Light.

The Mark was a tattoo in the past. But the mark is simply any sort of Mark that shows the person bows to the authority of Men before the authority of God. It never starts as a tattoo, but generally ends there because a tattoo is permanent and easily shown.

Quiet, gnostic luciferian. You are blaspheming the almighty Creator.

>Plenty of spirits can give feelings of ecstasy and calmness

Divine pressence is an inequivocally divine pressence, not a feeling of ecstasy and calmness.

Also it is clear that gnosticism is true because it's the only christianity that got persecuted while you fags were the persecutors.

Do you guys think this first beast is a person or islam? I read an interpretation that said the "mortal wound" that healed was the Ottoman empire and the coming caliphate that weak Christians are willingly letting inside their borders is the wound healing.

The end times prophecies of both islam and christianity mirror each other, with islam saying there is going to be mass beheadings of disbelievers, and in the christian bible predictions of mass beheadings of Christians. The closest thing I've ever found to proof of God is how these two prophecies mirror each other, and that along with everything else I've seen over the last year or two is making me become a believer.

The Mark of the Beast is the deception of the entire world, by Satan and his kingdom. It's not a microchip, it's a deception in your mind. If you're destined for the mark, you probably already have it.

It's possible that there will be a literal mark, as well. It's not necessary for God to be completely literal, or completely figurative, or have only one meaning for everything. The 'mark' could also be your social security number or something equally abstracted. None of this has any power over God.

Concerning the king of Tyre, read the entirety of Ezekiel 28, and realize that the first 10 verses are talking about a man, the prince of Tyre, who is a type of Satan. The following verses, 12-19, are talking about Satan, and could not possibly refer to anyone else. Only Satan was in the garden of Eden, and only Satan was made 'the full pattern.'

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 28&version=KJV

The demiurge controls people with fear.

>see christians
>everything is satan and we are surrounded

The fun thing is that they are more of a plague than this satan they so much fear.

>Divine pressence is an inequivocally divine pressence, not a feeling of ecstasy and calmness.

God is not a nice feeling.

>Also it is clear that gnosticism is true because it's the only christianity that got persecuted while you fags were the persecutors.

t.someone who doesn't know history

Satan will appear in the form of Jesus. That is a meaning of anti-christ, 'fake christ.' Yes, I used the word fake.

It will be in the interest of Satan to convince people that an anti-christ preceded him, so that he appears to fulfill the scripture.

The rapture will take place, but these people, even though they are christians, will mostly likely worship Satan instead. This is the judgement God has passed on those who have idolatry in their heart.

>God is not a nice feeling.

I didn't say God was a "nice feeling" it is you faggots who are saying this.

The first beast is simply all of the seven demons of hell (representing the seven deadly sins). This is why the first beast has seven heads, each for one of the demons. The beast represents evil itself, it is not an entity.

The second beast is simply the anti-christ or false prophet. The second Beast is of this Earth, meaning it will be a person who gets all to believe in his divine authority.

If you try and adapt the Bible literally you are doing it wrong. It could not have stood the test of time and passed its knowledge down through the ages if it was specific. It is very vague because it was meant to teach men for all of time to come. The first beast is evil itself, the amalgamation of the seven princes of hell and the kingdoms they offer to those who follow them. The second beast is the man who gets people to worship evil.

Jesus loves you, user. Seriously fucking loves you. He saved a miserable creature like me.

WHEN THE FUCK DID Sup Forums BECOME FUCKING JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
GTFO MY BOARD YOU FUCKING CULTISTS I THOUGHT I LEFT YOU IN THE DUST YEARS AGO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I felt a divine presence

You said this. Not me.

How many Christians and Muslims and New Age folk go around saying they felt a divine presence? Again, God is not a nice feeling. Yet it's where you get your revelations about how gnosis is correct. That is not the test of truth.

God does not comfort us.

evil? is this a saturday morning cartoon?

at least make it sound like it's grounded in scripture or even some pretentious theology

>God is not a nice feeling

Perhaps I don't mean that I had a nice feeling, but it's a rather complex experience that marked me for life?

Takes a christian to be retarded and expect others to be even more retarded.

> but it's a rather complex experience that marked me for life?

Sounds like a nice feeling. But I won't squabble over non-arguments anymore.

Satan is not lucifer you fucking retards, they are never interconnected
2 different entities

Satan is named in the bible as the great dragon, the old serpent, the devil
While lucifer is an angel who was banished to hell ie the endless pit of darkness and nothingness, tied up in chains and cannot leave just like the other fallen angels

Meanwhile satan is literally just chilling and straling through the earth numerous times in the bible
At one point jesus even asks where satan is. If satan was lucifer he wouldn't have to ask, because he would obviously fucking know he is in hell

did you even read the bible guys, or are you just pretending like all the other american '''''''''christians'''''''''''''?

Why do you assume you have to be right? Can't you be wrong about your religion? What is this supreme knowledge or experience you have that validates you so much?

Because I certainly lived through an experience that made reality different, with time being strangely warped and so on.

So other than you believing a fucking book, what is this supreme knowledge obtained and verified that you are about to prove right now?

>Adults who take their imaginary friends so seriously, they will let their children starve

FYI not getting your child chipped will be child abuse , thus social workers will revoke parental rights and forcefully chip your kids.

ahh fuck off discordian scum.

>The 144000 elect who knew no women
So, about 10% of Sup Forums then

I know of this theory, and I know that the old catholic great malachi martin believed that. You could be right, but I believe they are one and the same, before, and after the fall.

haha should have seen it coming.

>discordian

>Because I certainly lived through an experience that made reality different, with time being strangely warped and so on.

I have no doubt that this is true. But God is not some divine "feeling".

>Believing a fucking book

You're already smart enough to know that scripture isn't the word of God. We know that Jesus is the word of God, and not any book.

>The word became flesh

Let's take this step by step then. Do you think that Jesus had children with Mary Magdelene?

acting like you're not crazy is not working for you

lucifer is the adversary, the accuser, the nachash, the serpent of the garden, the dragon, the antichrist, the morning star, and he has many other names and roles

we know you're wrong, because we know a guy like Satan wouldn't let someone share his glory, or delusions of godhood

I have become blackpilled. I welcome the end of days, fuck this Earth.

Don't be pretentious., Lucifer is only ones once and that is in the latin vulgate. If you read the store it is talking about the king of babylon and using metaphor in the story, not a super human entity.

Satan is in and on and even around the earth, Says he can move in Job. He is however not in hell. In hebrew cosmology there is serveral places that is translated as hell. Scheol, the realm of the dead also known and the future (not yet) lake of fire. The Lake of fire is only after the final judgement, not before. Do not assume dante's inferno idea of satan ruling in a fiery pit is truth. never was.

Kid, I asked you what kind of special snowflakey proof you have to know that your belief is true since you KNOW.

Sorry user, just upset. Kek came from discordianism, which is a "joke religion" that worships Eris the goddess of discord and her golden apple. Kek is the egyptian god of chaos, and the humor is typical discordian. You can spot their shit a mile away.

No. We either talk about the theology of the matter or we don't discuss it at all. I'm not going to waste time telling you all about my anecdotal experiences.

It's not productive, so to determine the truth of gnosticism, we have to discuss its connection to the current kikery in the world.

>Checked
I was raised a JW and this entire thread is almost exactly what I left.
I'm upset as well.

>not wanting eternal life here
>not wanting to live the dream
>not wanting advertisements in your dreams
What's wrong with you, goy?

Sorry to hear that, user. Well I still believe. It is hard in this day and age with everyone falling away. But I remember keirkegaard once said something profound. A Christian has to be a christian when there are no christians left, and he is the only one all alone and hated.
Thats about right. Keirkegaard was a grumpy, brilliant fellow.

The entire point of a mark on your forehead or hand is that they are the most visible parts of most people's bodies.
It's not a hidden thing, it's meant to be instantly recognisable.

please show me a verse in the bible which confirms any of it
lucifer is never named or even mentioned next to all the other 16 gorrilion names bible assignes to satan

you have to realise that majority of the stuff people belive about the bible nowdays literally comes from ideas of medieval / renaissance priests and their own interpretations, who didn't even read the bible properly themselves

>Do not assume dante's inferno idea of satan ruling in a fiery pit is truth. never was.
when exacly did i do that? are you having hallucinations? i did the exact opposite of that
all the fallen angels are said to be tied uo in chains in hell, until the day of final judgment
the hell being described as endless pit of darkness
and satan isn't even there

Your theology is that of a babe my son.
There are different schools of thought. Pre-tribulation rapture, post tribulation rapture. You can see what I'm saying just by the names.

The mark of the beast is W W W

Original King James Version translation of Revelations 13 says that the mark is IN the hand or forehead, and not on it. Though I'm sure it could be visible as well. I always felt that the normalization of tattoos would allow for this.

>Delusional Christcucks fearing technology

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

>The mark of the Beast refers to things like a Social Security number or other things necessary to get a job or do business.
Wrong. You don't need an SSN to buy and sell. It isn't in your right hand or in your forehead.
>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
>Scripture means whatever you want it to, bruh. You can read into it any way you like. There's lots of different interpretations of God's word!
That's some QUALITY fucking heresy right there. In less degenerate times you would be swinging from a rope right about now for daring to say something so heretical.

go away dwakins

>satan is not satan

Lucifer became Satan after he fell Jamal

The interpretations of Revelation are the worst thing to ever happen to Protestant Christians. Instead of fighting for a better world you're just all sitting around waiting for things to get worse because you believe any attempt otherwise is futile.

You are your own worst enemies. You've lost before you've even begun.

you know what lad, i am gonna become the fucking adeptus mechanicus, you can shove this steamy biological corpse right into your anus.
Watch me become inmortal, watch me become god

the thing i find the most interesting about the entity of satan and what pushes me towards this theory is that the ancient tribes on whose belives judaism and then subsequently christiany were created (the founding fathers of all abrahamic religions) didn't belive in yaweh because they belived he is the only god

they praised him because they belived he is the only GOOD god, meaning they belived that there are other godlike entities with nearly divine prowess
their belief was that yahweh rules over the pantheon of gods- he is the main guy, but just like zeus he doesn't posses complete control over the other guys

and the thing is, that bible seems to suggest something similar with the whole banishment of egyptian gods and especially this quote
>"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
what the fuck are spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms

really gives an additional layer to the 1st commandment

Even worse are the rapture cucks who think they won't have to endure any of the bad shit because they're on God's guest list for the pre-party of the second coming. My neighbor has a "In case of rapture this vehicle will be unmanned." bumper sticker on his soccer mom van.

Does no one see the defeatism in this line of thought?

Do you not want to fight?

you are right, but now is not the time to fight, we need popular support if we are to fight and win, at this point to fight would only lead to a resoundant defeat, reality is we need to turn the normies into our footsoldiers, we cannot do this on our own.
Yes, the people whom we despise will be the one's who will die in battle defending our ideals

This is what hurts the Protestants the most. They are in for a shock when everything goes to shit and God doesn't magically rescue them from it.

You aren't going to win by telling everyone that shit is going to get worse and there's nothing they can do about it. They just have to wait until a day comes when they get persecuted, tortured and martyred. I mean, what a selling point!

I don't see anyone preaching that God can grant reprieves to society. I don't see anyone advocating for proactive societies aside from Christian Nationalists/Dominion Theologists and they are branded heretics by *every* blend of Protestants in America and Europe.

It's a defeatist ideology. The Orthodox are better, of course, but how are you going to sell Eastern Orthodoxy to a bunch of Americans who think Putin is the Anti-Christ?

You are right, user. Yahweh is the lord of the armies of heaven. These are the righteous principalities and powers, and I guess they could be called small g gods because they sure have the same power. I get the sneaking suspicion that some might be able to destroy whole worlds. These beings are no joke... both the holy and damned. The problem with the damned is that they are (in my opinion and a few others) slowely withering away from being away from the presence of God. It is like they are dying eternally, the fallen angels.

really makes one wonder, if all of those 'praise kek' posters are going to hell for putting an evil entity/god over God himself

>Christcuck thread
>95% Amerifats

lol I thought Clapistanis being religious idiots was just a meme

How new are you

I think you're understanding the level of spiritual warfare but underestimating the power of God overall.

God created spiritual and physical beings, and allows them to make their own decisions and choices. To live by their own rules. But ultimately they shall be judged according to their actions.

>really gives an additional layer to the 1st commandment

Oh absolutely, the idea that false gods are non-existent gods was never something that Christians who understood scripture ever believed. There is a general assortment of demonic beings.

You want a better understanding of all this? I advise you to read the Book of Enoch