How does Sup Forums feel about Louis CK coming out in his latest stand-up special?

How does Sup Forums feel about Louis CK coming out in his latest stand-up special?

did he?

good for him

it was pretty cringy and obvious he's run out of his good jokes

Did he come out about his love of nigger cock?

i bet hes a power bottom too.

First word is abortion. Gets women in the crowd to cheer to him saying abortion is in fact killing babies and women should have the right to do it. Says his dick twitches to Mathew mccaughnehehehehey saying some gay shit in magic mike. Louie ck is also all dressed up in a suit, when he would say in all his other comedy that he never bent the knee to dressing up for his shows.

Are you a government employee or a native?

rar

Louis CK is a part of an out-moded entertainment format that came out of hepatitis-ridden clubs and bars, frequented by the lowest common denominator of society. The mode of succeeding is to make the wealthiest, trendiest in the group laugh. He appeals to the dumbest of the dumb, those Americans that hate themselves so deeply that they don't know it anymore.

rare

How do you come out as a depressed bald cuck? That's kind of his entire identity, and it's not exactly a secret.

fuck off new zealand, us americans found it first

Sauce?

Not surprised desu.

Nice thread kids

louies last 2 specials have a lot of dane cook type jokes in them not only just in delivery but content
where were you when louie started stealing from dane cook because no one will ever say shit after dane cook told 2 similar jokes
louie is pushing out shit because of how much money he lost making some artfag show
u r b a d NINE ELEVEN HAHA OMG NO ELEVENTEEN seriously dude you were telling retarded jokes just stop you money hungry spic

May I save this, good sir?

so he's ripping off Seinfeld now?

> it moved hahahahha IM A FUCKING WHITE MALE

heard he's a huge pervert that jerks off in front of women comedians but he's being protected because he's such a huge liberal comedic icon. he's going to be the next bill cosby type scandal when he's older. not with rape though. his thing is making women watch him jerk off.

I sincerely hope that he and Jamal can find happiness together. Not sure why he couldn't wait until he got home to castrate himself, though. Never going to get that image out of my head.

yeah i heard this too, he invites women into his room and blocks the doorway and jerks off

isn't he part jewish tho? like mexican/jewish

> implying it is any secret this guy is a massive faggot

don't be a fag, just save it

yes and yes

He used to be cool and shit, but then somewhere along the line, he went full sjw. Have you seen that shit where he promoting dating fat women is just fine and men shouldn't be so superficial. Fuck that ginger fattie

Fake news?