Germany in a nutshell

thelocal.de/20170403/bonn-police-hunt-man-who-took-woman-from-tent-and-raped-her

>The young couple were camping in the Siegaue nature reserve north of the former German capital of Bonn on Saturday night when a man approached their tent, police report.

Holding a large knife the man threatened the couple, before demanding that the 23-year-old woman leave the tent with him. Spiegel reports that the weapon theman was holding was a machete.

He then raped her in front of the tent before running off into the night in the direction of the Rhine river. A medical assessment on Monday confirmed that the rape took place

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/life-sentence-in-bonn-train-station-bomb-plot/a-38259578
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did he even bring the knife? the cuck probably would have let him have his wife anyway

Literally gripping my cock now thinking about how he fucked this pure white girl, how she yelled and moaned while the fuck was watching not willing to intervene. And how she probably enjoyed his fat black cock rumbling inside her.

#justgermanthings

I think "he" enjoyed it more

>Guy was dumb enough to get married in the first place
>Both likely liberals
>Voting Left Party or SPD
>Nothing of value was lost

Only sad he didn't kill both of them.

Why are white dudes to pussy to defend thier women?

that's cuz nigger women are ugly

Because "not your women" and "muh liberation". Usually a society runs on having an in group. Heavily investing into women aswell as making certain they actually propagate said society and stay within it for the most part.

Women broke the social contracts that held societies together for thousands of years. Actively sabotaging the countries they come from, relentlessly attacing them aswell as their ability to defend themselves aswell as destroying the reason as to WHY men are interested in defending a society.

There is simply no REASON to defend them, because they have become in many ways the enemy if not outright colluding with it. They wanted their bread buttered both ways and are now finding out that if they do, they can have neither.

all good germans are dead

this is why white people collectively will fall

everyone is pointing finger laughing at each others downfall

because they get called racist and the progressive mob would acuse the white guy, it's happened before.

>Women broke the social contracts
you do realize this shit is enabled by men?

It was enabled by men about 100~ years ago depending upon country and has since turned into an outright pseudo religion of portraying women as victims and increasingly giving them more and more rights and freedoms at the expense of everyone else.

Give me a time travel machine and I'll see if I can do something about it back than. Because by now it's so entrenchend, has permeated the entirety of society and entered even the law that you can't simply change it anymore without large scale societal breakdown.

Otherwise this is pretty much "PROTECT DA WYMINZ". You wouldn't say that if you ever got to know most European women.

>risking your life for some cunt
Chances are she's one of those libtard immigrant cunt apologist roasties anyway. That guy did well to leave and let her take the redpill through her pussy

dw.com/en/life-sentence-in-bonn-train-station-bomb-plot/a-38259578

>Marco G. was found guilty of attempted murder after an unsuccessful bomb attack on the main train station in Bonn and has been given a life sentence.

>The target of the assassination was the former leader - Markus Beisicht - of the extreme right-wing PRO NRW movement, a group with a clear anti-Islam message.

>The plots were treated as Islamist-motivated acts of terror, and all four men were also found guilty of forming a terrorist group.

>It was enabled by men about 100~ years
they still enable it like every other problem the west has. stop trying to put the blame on women when all they do if what men tell them to do.

Enabled by ideology. 95% of the population is fucking useless and always will be. You pick 1000 different IP addresses from all walks of life and chuck them into a board. It won't be people with attitudes who come out on top it will be ideology and as one becomes increasingly popular, or at least positions itself to SEEM popular, others will follow and begin to dominate the narrative.

Feminism is enabled by men because it is made to be seen as morally reprehensible to not and no one wants to be the bad guy.

This is fucking hot, no joke.

Can you imagine camping under the beautiful stars with your lover, just you and her? Only for a BIG BLACK BEAST in the middle of the night to take her and fuck her in front of you, while you, a little pathetic white boy, are helpless?

Good God. I sincerely ask you: what could be hotter?

>stop trying to put the blame on women when all they do if what men tell them to do.
Academia, media and peers tell them what to do. Almost all consumer based products are aimed at women. Everything is telling them they are right no matter what, so long as they tow the progressive line. You are a fool if you think men have any say when the legal repercussions for so much as trying to have a say are alone, enough of a deterrent.

J-j-j... Just...

The_Donald posters everyone

I'm waiting for this to happen to Survival Lily on youtube. Bitch is out camping the German national parks and you know there have got to be loads of rapefugees roaming around. Hell I think she is about 23 years old, maybe it was her

If white men retaliated every time a white woman gets raped by mudbloods there would have already been a race war, and the mudbloods wiped out. The niggers would be all like why those crakkas attacking us?? Then escalate it further because they can't connect it to their own rapings, and promptly get killed in a race war.

>Nothing of value was lost
Yeah it was just Germany, right schlomo?

i hope she's pregnant and the guy raises it with her and kills himself after ten years or more of pain

fuck these liberal cunts

(they were camping, maybe not that liberal though)

All of you kids never got threatened with a machete, hell, even a knife have you?
A machete is much bigger than you think and even a kitchen knife is very intimidating when wielded by a lawless monkey that wouldn't even get punished at all for your death.
Unless you were carrying some sort of weapon as well all your mother's would have been raped as well. Because you've never had any female contact besides that anyway.
You edgy niggers are worse than the common Untermensch wandering around here these days.
SIEG HEIL

When's the last time white people won a war?

>Bitch is out camping the German national parks and you know there have got to be loads of rapefugees roaming around.

Not really, they go to the cities to beg for money, steal stuff or meet with others. They have zero interest in our nature or culture.

How do you defend white women? They'll literally scream at you "not your women", how do you get around that?

>They'll literally scream at you "not your women", how do you get around that?

What's humorous is that I imagine something similar occurred in primitive conversation during the age of the Neanderthal when they were getting bred to extinction by the encroaching homo sapiens.

>why women breed with rock people just cause they faster
>ugg dunno gogg bogg
>we should ask bogdanoff masters

not him but dont expect western men to "man up" to broken goods it will never happen

Because the only women you defend are your family members, your retarded subhuman white knight, not some mudsharking cucked libtards.

Crazy "girlfriend" attacked me with a kitchen knife couple years ago, drunk as fuck. Managed to cut my upper left arm, leaving a 15cm scar. So I beat her up and kicked her out of my appartment, called the cops and went to a hospital to get patched up. Didn't really feel threatened, all I felt was blind rage.

Wtf i love Erdogan now

It's exactly that kind of atittude that will continue the cycle. Until someone close to you is raped. What's your excuse then? "Oh she disagreed with me once, she deserved it."?

>Both likely liberals
You disgust me

>In4fter fags jacking off to this cuck fantasy.
This is why you arm yourself when 'camping', even in Europe.

Fuck off, Hans. Germans are cucked bitches. You guys have no spine and acquiesce to kike demands at the drop of a hat.

Shameful whites. Spineless, honorless cowards.

These threads are always the worst.

How wise, ascending above an insult.

Deflect all you like, coward. Meanwhile, your country is getting disseminated by niggers.

You are the fucking same but with Mexicans too. Fuck you stupid cunts lack any self awareness.

First and foremost be a man. If anyone tries to tell you you're too macho or wtf ever fuck them. Women are fucking stupid just look at Emma Watson. She said some shit about men needing to be more sensitive then she said she would never date a British man because they were too feminine. Don't listen to people who try to tell you that type of shit because they are mentally ill and you wouldn't want to know them anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

>>Both likely liberals
>You disgust me

Leftist work for the rape and murder of others.

There is nothing as ironic as when a leftist woman gets raped.

We should however not be open to the idea that these were innocent i.e. AfD-voters. If they were innocent then it's not deserved.

According to another newspaper the black guy came inside her vagina. that's why they have a massive dna sample

>going camping without a firearm, a hatchet, a spade, and a slew of other things you could wallop someone over the head with

When I'm camping I'm ready to take out bears and mountain lions.... Yuropoors are so sad sometimes.

HELP VOTE FOR LE PEN

What are you saying dude?
That because you were lied to from early childhood on (elementary school starts at 6 years old) and came to believe the lies because your parents weren't willing or able to tell you the truth you deserve to be raped or killed?

Sure, some of these people are truly lost causes, but most of them are just blinded by lies.

Thats a different case you absolute mong.

Also a bit of empathy for naive and blue pilled women would suit you well.
I hope you die buddy.

what a handsome sketch

>Germany

GODDAMN CELTS ARE BACK

this

>Germany in a nutshell

It certainly is in the nutshell you call your head.

>this is why white people collectively will fall

This is what this shitposter looks like. Do you see his genetic superiority? Because I sure don't.

>Germans are cucked bitches.

lol, your president is literally cuckolding his own son-in-law and is the father of his own grand children.

>Leftist work for the rape and murder of others.

Why do you still exist then?

>There is nothing as ironic as when a leftist woman gets raped.

So you think rape can be justified, Kemal?

>We should however not be open to the idea that these were innocent i.e. AfD-voters. If they were innocent then it's not deserved.

What's the Norwegian word for special needs?

Btw, isn't it ironic that the worst terror attack in Norway was carried out by a fundie christian white guy? Apparently your metalheads didn't burn enough churches in the 90's.