Have any of you ever wondered that if we white fellas were to act like absolute violent pieces of shit...

Have any of you ever wondered that if we white fellas were to act like absolute violent pieces of shit, would we then get respect and pandered to? This seems to be a trend in the West: the loudest, most detestable fuckwits are those whose asses we are expected to lick.

Abos, Arabs, Mexicans, Pakis, Muslims in general, Gyppos, Africans, Canadians, all scum that would not be missed, yet they are obnoxious assholes so we are forced to tongue them. I don't see Vietnamese lives matter riots on tv (I don't watch tv and neither should you), when was the last time a Buddhist terrorist blew up one of your national monuments, or raped and murdered the daughter of a family who forgived them because they were new to the country and didn't know any better?

you tried that in the 40s remember

No. The only thing I remember from my generation is gobbling as much migrant cock in the hopes that it would absolve us of the nonsensical, fabricated guilt of people who lived and died before me.

Do tell me about these "40s" though user.

so what are you going to do ? act like the people you hate because you get bullied in school ?

yea good luck with that.

There will always be people like that, whites are not excluded. If you want to avoid them get a good job and surround yourself with successful people.

Funny thing is I've completely lost all feelings of guilt over the last few years, as have many like me. It's a liberating feeling actually, like now anything can happen.

fpbp you'd get your asses handed to you by "peaceful" white people using an army of minorities.

that makes no sense

Hey ,

Nice thr3ad kids

You are speaking as if this were a personal phenomenon. It's not. All of the West, the entire fucking thing, suffers from what I just described. Look at how thug culture is glorified in your cancerous shithole. Look at the incomprehensible defence mounted in the name of illegal beaners who bring nothing but crime, fat fuckery and poverty in their wake.

One day, yes we will have to be shitheads.

you wish we were kids

what do you mean ? crime rates have been going down all over the states, this should be common knowledge if you ever lived here, but since you dont im sure you base your opinion with the stories that this board likes to cherry pick when ever a nonwhite commits.

nice try though

White guys that do that, alphas/Chads, DO get respect and are pandered to, more than any other human male. Doubly so if they're attractive or charismatic. And if they have it all, they can get away with anything pretty much.

weak attempt there shill, we all know what he's talking about even if you pretend not to

>Abos, Arabs, Mexicans, Pakis, Muslims in general, Gyppos, Africans, Canadians
harsh but kek

>denying America's glorified thug culture that it exports all across the world turning all the other black people into thugs

Nigga..

if a faction of whites got violent (it wouldn't be every one of you) the rest of the whites would unite with the minorities, use them as cannon fodder, and kick your ass

right. care to elaborate then ?

Nah when white people act like that even pol fags call them things like white trash, chavs, bogans etc

did i ever denied it ?

uh cool?

>allegedly

>119583626
>the 40s
>technological advancement like we've never seen
>the atomic reaction
>jet engines
>assault rifles
>increased study of aerodynamics and science
>large amounts of money invested in rocket science that eventually led to moonlanding missions
remind me what was bad about the 40s besides war and the jews dying which has literally happened every decade since fucking those douchebags sat down in Mesopotamia.

read it for yourself then

oh but it doesn't matter since it wasn't a white guy getting fucked by a nigger

produced the cold war and as a result we almost died by nuclear fire because we where measuring dicks with russia? and we came extremely close to that in a lot of occasions

It's true. The left and state are more eager to attack and crack down on right-wingers, because they fear more violent reactions from the islamists for example. Especially journalists are trying to pander to muslims, just to save their asses. According to Petry's media advisor, who worked for 20 years as a journalist himself, there is no ideology, or coherent thought behind that pandering, but mere cowardice. I don't know if that is true in all case, but it does play a major role, too. And that goes for the state aswell: fear a major violent reaction from Erdogan's Turks, so you crack down on smaller, less violent right-wing counter-demonstrations. Yes, it is that treacherous.

>rest of the whites would unite with the minorities, use them as cannon fodder, and kick your ass
Sage

unless

It was a very large faction, owning the vast majority of firearms and contained enough members in positions where they would control muh 90,000 tons of freedom and similar vlwt

That still makes it the outliner and not the norm.

Take a fucking stats class for the love of god.

just imagine if it was legal in Svedistan to include race/origin in crime statistics

>cold war
>patton wants to invade russia with the full might of reunited german, france, UK and America.
>Dies
>denazification
yeah if only you read a little bit more you'd realize that this wasn't the natural course of history but one that was created infront of our eyes by willing politicians and Zionist movements. Also Russians got nuclear weapons because of US scientists giving it to them. The war Patton proposed would've ended all of this and most likely ended communism and fascism completely and made this loltier 20thcentury ideology worshipping board not even exist so fucking read a book retard before you try to start talking. Also we didn't die by nuclear fire because both sides realized mutually assured destruction. Also the competetiveness that was created between the two super powers eventually lead to the space race and the moon landing and a multitude of discoveries like putting things in orbit that has basically created the modern world so why dont you sit the fuck down and start thinking first bro.

I hope America doesn't follow that path.

>Allegedly
>l
>l
>e
>g
>e
>d
>l
>y

>outliner

i can pull out more if you want

and no before you reeee, im not denying that blacks commit crime.

It seems to me that you're implying that whites commit just as much crime.

Your picture data set is the same as the one I posted. The difference is mine accounts for the retaliative size of each population. eg. whites commit a higher number but also comprise 60% of this country.

>you'd realize that this wasn't the natural course of history

wew

>Also we didn't die by nuclear fire because both sides realized mutually assured destruction

learn to read you stupid fuck. and look at the many occasions we almost died because of malfunctions in their hardware.

>so fucking read a book retard

Wow! Pretending not to know what per capita means and the chart probably counts hispanics as "white". Such honesty! Much integrity! Really makes you think! Wow!

its a crime statistic from the guys link.

he posted crimes from 2014, this is from 2016.

same site
same numbers

i just got it from the guys link

the hispanic part is cut off didn't want to edit it lol

lol what is the percentage of black people in america vs percentage white/latino.

Now multiply that percentage to be equal and get back to me :)

It gets really fucking insane when you got muslims+attracting the wrong kind of people.

>literally up to more than 40, 40!!! times overrepresented per capita in murder and rape