Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

seek out and follow your own true path in life

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/03/31/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-s2-ep6-aleister-crowley/
youtube.com/watch?v=pWw6n-Rmscw
youtube.com/watch?v=sLpMx8_TYOo
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM
youtube.com/watch?v=MkMnwFZyNrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/03/31/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-s2-ep6-aleister-crowley/

3spooky4me

IT'S A-ME!

Johnny?
I found you came up a little short in this episode

But seriously its got a lot better. Does anyone know how I can donate to a single show in particular?

Whatever the merits it clear the dildo has stayed around from Crowley

What happened with Sup Forums and kek over the last couple years is pretty much what Crowley writes about. Meme magic is Thelma

>quoting a drug addict who couldnt even consistently remember his own beliefs

Snow that fallest from heaven, bear me aloft on thy wings
To the domes of the star-girdled Seven, the abode of
ineffable things

Hmm, Satan only has to get you to worship yourself for his goals. Don't fall for his jewish lies, for he is their father.

>implying I'm not a drug addict who can't even consistently remember his own beliefs

IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

it's not me, I was just making a joke

you can send it to johnny, they have a paypal - I think it's a gmail or something, check their twitter

alternatively I think you can send it to svenpai and he will forward it for you and/or deliver by hand

Rope yourself you degenerate occultist.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWw6n-Rmscw

You want 2 dorra?

Go ahead seal your fate.

Thelema is a dark road to go down. Their gnostic masses are evil, their sex magic is evil, their calling forth of unknown entities is evil.

And thelema is even used by even darker groups that are not named. They open the veins of children.

Beware of the discordians! Though many are just contrarians, or pranksters, many couch their wicked practices away with the use of humor, sarcasm, and irony. They are not fooling me. I have one direct and a couple indirect connections and am sure now that they are heavily influenced by the darkest of black magic. They "awaken the kundalini" through sex magic with little children, and then have fun making jokes to the outside world. After all they were the agents of chaos sowed lies and disinfo (jokes) in the JFK investigation. They are the ones that mock conspiracy theories and yet dwell inside them. They are the ones that were created by the CIA, and then say they invented the story to sow doubt (humor). Fuck em.

Aleister Crowleys own "religion" is just plagiarized shit anyway. If somebody is such an edgy impressionable faggot they might as well go to the source material rather than follow a leader who died a penniless drug addled faggot

>he doesn't call himself a discordian to get close to the heathens to smite them.

A-user I-I...

>unironically following a orange idiot like he's God and still not buying that he was really a cuckservative the while time.

Bannon is alright though, trump is a faggot his medical and tax plans are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLpMx8_TYOo

>through sex magic with little children
Yeah, catholic church suck, what you gonna do?

It's not a surprise. Sup Forums looks for truth, and finds truth mixed with lies, and in their thirst for knowledge is willing to bow down to ancient pagan gods like ba'al and canaanite demons. Is it any shock to see them worshiping an egyptian god?

Sup Forums is usually right, but is also easily fooled by ancient gods which offer the truth through deception and false promises. We know that the digits which kek offers as a sign of truth are like casting lots and watching a demon manipulate those lots.

Ever wonder why sometimes the digits are given to people who Sup Forums hates? Because for those of you who understand what kek really is. Kek is a god of chaos, and a god of chaos only enjoys conflict and chaos. It doesn't have a particular agenda other than chaos.

You didn't choose to worship the god of order, you chose chaos and chaos is what you will get if you worship this god. That's all it cares about, and it uses Sup Forums to that end, and for nothing else.

Praise God, worship the savior and Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Find the order and understanding of God and realize that only he rules this world. If you do not you will be swallowed up in the chaos and nothing shall save you. You shall become like the disobedient jews who were swallowed up by the earth when they worshiped ba'al at Mount Sinai.

REPENT NOW

Find me a religion that is't a rip-off older shit. I'll wait.

What the fuck are you talking about? This has nothing to do with the fact that you are an edgy wiccan loser who probably wears eyeliner to school like the loser faggot you are while reading shit literature like BOOK OF THE LAW. Fucking kill yourself dude.

But if you really must know, I hate everybody in federal government.

Kek was made by discordians, only a retard would deny it. They are fucking everywhere in counterculture spitting their poison in people's ears. Agents of chaos and destroyers of innocence. Wickedness and subversion. I face my hand palm outward in rejection and call on the blessed Lord Jesus for his grace and protection.

Don't you have a constantinopole to sack?

no you are right. why are the sacred hosts being locked now, when before they never were? Why is it that satanists seem to get them still. Could it be priests performing the black mass? Actually that is preferable for satanists, and that is exactly what happens. Many in the government, and in the churches are torturing our children.

Calm down, faggot.

An excellent rebuttal.

Pretty much everything from the Fertile Crescent?

Find me one person who ever followed Crowley that wasn't a faggot loser who society would benefit from lynching.

Do the one where you talk about revelations and all that shit, thats the best part.

Arise, O Man, in thy strength! the kingdom is thine to inherit,
Till the high gods witness at lenght that Man is the Lord of his spirit.

As if LARPing as a member of most incompettent invading force in history need a rebuttal. Go pray to tengri and maybe mongols kill your enemies for you again.

I was not denying it you misunderstand what I was stating.
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

Jesus loves you, user. He loves all of us so damn much. Talk to him. Give him five minutes of prayer time for a couple nights and just see what happens. Please, I beg you.

/r/atheism is waiting for you with your non-arguments.

The Mind in God.
Reasoning (or disputing or discoursing) in Man,
Reason in the Mind.
The Mind is void of suffering.
No thing in a Body true.
All that is incorporeal, is void of Lying.
Every thing that is made is corruptible.
Nothing good upon Earth, nothing evil in Heaven.
God is good, Man is evil.
Good is voluntary, or of its own accord.
Evil is involuntary or against its will.
The Gods choose good things, as good things.
Time is a Divine thing.
Law is Humane.
Malice is the nourishment of the World.
Time is the Corruption of Man.
Whatsoever is in Heaven is unalterable.
All upon Earth is alterable.

The Black Sun of the Scorned King rises.
The Deceiver's reign ends.

No you're right I'm not an edgy 18 year old into Christianity and conservative politics because it's cool and edgy to do so faggot. Jesus is a joke, stop supporting a group that encourages pedophilia, mass immigration and the destruction western society. The church may have been useful 100 years ago but no longer

Then why isn't he coming to vanquish the satanists, seems to me like it's just them and us.

instead of spouting flowery crap, you could have just gone to the elegantly simple and ingenious greeks. "man is the measure of all things".

Of course that is incorrect, but damn were they a noble and brilliant people.

We could also delve into native American religions, Shintoism, Bantu, Tengriism, etc, random shit. Seriously thinking Aleister Crowley has anything to offer that you couldn't find in more pure readings of the occult dogshit Crowley studied and adapted pretty much confirms you're an irredeemable retard. Go listen to some Nine Inch Nails and cut yourself to death, fags.

Pretty sure they were influenced by the proto-indo-europeans. But you can't really confirm shit given how far in the past you are reaching.

The pious pretence that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing

Oh, sorry user. Please accept my apologies and I will reread what you wrote. Whats the video for?

I am not a Christian. Thankfully though Christians are not as cringeworthy as your typical Crowleyfag, like pic related

You are a smart man, it seems, and you know the answer to that question, you just dont like it.

try five minutes a day. Just saying.

Here's a question to all the christniggers (you have to be as dumb as a nigger to believe it) explain Christology simply and in a logically coherent way, then go on to explain why you had to kill off all the others who disagreed with you and why Christians as whole can't even agree.

Posting pics of peope excomunicated for heresy is an argument now?

that we have to take up arms against the molek worshippers.

>Why doesn't God decide things for us?

Because Jesus is really the Devil.

He will in heaven, won't he?

Reading the bible would be a good start.
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

I'm not Christian.
But believe me when I say that it's less cringy that people believe a Jesus zombie is going to rise from the dirt than that you are going to start levitating pencils with your midget brain.

God came down to be man, that man might become a god. Old christian saying concerning theosis. I would say it is pretty orthodox.

We are the masters of our own destiny Pollack. Getting mad at God for taking out the trash is just edgy bitchiness. If you wanna get mad at God for purging those who choose to molest children and promote faggotry, then you should go cry on tumblr with them.

You're right they're worse, especially cuckservatives

Is he? Most christians do belive in miracles. It's not that far from psychic powers and other crap.

hahaha, okay bud. you know i wouldn't mock you like the faggot you are if you just got into the occult without dragging Crowley into it, right? following Crowley just establishes how hopelessly fucking pathetic you are.

But you believe in miracles and saints you dumb nigger

Christianity, you reprobate sodomite.

Pretty sure that's heresy God is man and did not become man. God, man and the Holy Spirit are inseperable

>If you wanna get mad at God for purging those who choose to molest children and promote faggotry, then you should go cry on tumblr with them.
Insert joke about catholic church here.

I have said multiple times I'm not Christian. I know Crowleyfags are illiterate subhumans but try to keep up. I do recommend actually trying to pick up some real literature next time you go to Barnes and Noble in your little gay trenchcoat instead of worshiping Diary of a Cock Fiend forever.

>has never witnessed a miracle

Try praying and don't pretend your doing actually do it, bet you won't.

Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales.

I have actually problem was it came from my interaction with nordic gods

Poor you. It's like you've never had a spiritual experience. I pity the fool.

Care to show a pic? Or does yahweh got the big foot syndrome and cameras prevent him from manifesting?

He did become man. God humbled himself and became like a son of man. It is called the incarnation. Immanuel, or God with us. He is the Son of God and Son of Man. damn he is so glorious.

Every pedophile in the Catholic Church shall burn and scream. Anything else Mister Wu?

>"All Father"

Was it not a big enough hint?

youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM

"... and accept the consequences of your choices" be the part of the quote that doesn't get as much attention.

Modern day "satanism" is fine, it's a sort of declaration of independence from dogma without introducing its own.

It's proper Hedonism reborn, without the modern interpretation of the word ie you end up agreeing with the Stoics after a while if you do it properly.

>writting "He" with a lowercase "h".
I hope you enjoy fire and brimstone.

You do realize there are God's in Crowleys plagiarized religion, right? The same thing you mock Christians for is applicable to your dumbfuck beliefs tailored for edgy teenagers.

God damn Crowleyfags are dumb. Even people that hate them know more about their stupid beliefs than they do.

degenerate

Can you elaborate on what the kundalini sex magic stuff actually does? What are they tapping into and what are these spirits taking form in? The kids? What purpose is the blood for?

Also, does adrenochrome play in with these practices or is that all whole other thing?

It sends you to hell.

Sorry I have shitty english skills. Foreigners are tones better than me and they speak more languages usually than me. I am mentally retarded apparently haha

Maybe the big g could stop being a lazy bastard and take care of his employees? He sounds like a shitty boss. Is heaven gonna be run as well as his earthly kingdom is?

Nice rare flag, but it doesn't do anything. Look at how Crowley lived. If he could actually do magic he wouldn't have been such a massive fucking loser.

The person you're responding to isn't entirely wrong, many people do follow occult beliefs that Crowley also followed, but they do not follow Crowley because he is a joke.

>adrenochrome
is used to make the children more combative during the abuse as they try to fend off their attacker.

Again, there are God's within Crowley's ideology. The flaws you attempt to find in Christianity are also applicable to you, except, for, you know, the fact that you believe some heroin junkie was also Harry Potter.

I dont know much about it, but from what I can gather, they are trying to use sex magic as alchemy. the fluids of the female and the male travel upward to the crown chakra and pineal gland, and you are supposed to ascend in consciousness.

From what I can gather, the darker ones use blood, and the transition of death to achieve this. That is why they are so fucked up.

Magic is a really bad path to go down, doesn't matter if it isn't real don't play around with it.

picture of crowley's "god".

The sex magic taps into energy, because as Alex Jones describes them, they are psychic vampires.

Video related has the basic gestalt

youtube.com/watch?v=MkMnwFZyNrw

The demiurge. Wickedness.

me on the left

Supposedly it does not do anything. The problem is they bought adrenochrome from a science supply shop. They did not torture children and kill them at the peak of terror and drink their blood. There is a huge fucking difference. We are dealing with demons here.

>119588177
Adrenochrome?
That stuff makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer

I'm not a crowley-fag. That brain damaged junky mixed nietzsche for dummies with poor understanding of mythology. Ozzys song is the only good thing about the guy.

thats what I heard, but it comes at a terrible price.

But who is the demiurge? Didn't he build this place, that's why all this fucked up sex/blood magic works here, it's designed to

>he thinks Christianity is an original religion and not ripped off from numerous religions that came before it

No it's not look into Chaos Magic fuck sake you people are terrible at this occult shit almost as bad as /x/ but at least the threads here are not all fucking tarot general

Gnosticism is basically an excuse to believe what the Muslims believe and it stems from that somehow. But basically they want to believe that Jesus had sex with Mary Magadelene and ran off and had children.

The elites want to believe that the line of Jesus brought forth Charlemagne many years later, and that there is a divine bloodline because of this. To them, Jesus has a divine bloodline because he's descended from the line of David and is the only one who was purely descended from that line.

So if they can be descended from the line of David then they can bring forth what they believe will be the "messiah".. This is what the nephilism protocols and nephilim bloodlines are all about.

So basically, gnosticism is an attempt to justify that and is a secret cult which believes in this, which has also stemmed into Islam for its own agenda/narrative purposes.

>tarot general
You didn't truly lived till you gave a reading to a bunch of anons using your old mtg cards.