Everything outside the red area is either pozzed to hell or not white and should be nuked. Prove me wrong

Everything outside the red area is either pozzed to hell or not white and should be nuked. Prove me wrong.

Must be 18 to post here.

Including Berlin as white.

Have you ever been here?

Might want to exclude Helsinki, desu.

eurocucks are almost all islams bitch now. except poland or some shit I hear

Jesus Christ you got Berlin in that you retard

Brave guy to post this shit with that flag.

>Irish
>White

Can you at least list the fucking countries on that? How are people supposed to know anything, looks like a rorshach test.

You are either stupid or you are doing this on purpose. Whatever reasons motivate you, stop. Sage and report

>Switzerland
>White

Fucking Albania 2.0

Just exclude every big city and it's good

idk where you live but live in suburban sweden and theres still like 50% whites, it's mostly the younger immigrants that cause trouble, even then it's not much.

Helsinki and every other capital city in Europe.

This. Nuke every big city and problems solved.

>captcha : select images of helicopter

Malmö
>White
lel are you taking a piss on us user?

This.
There isn't a big city in the developed world that isn't overrun with 2nd and 3rd worlder. Small towns and cities are still pretty comfy. For now at least.

Cities are excluded

Okay sorry let me translate the OP for you into your language:

Ayo muh niggahHh dat shizzle be outside da blooodss circle n shitz be gayass niggas or aint no crackaz yanomasayan shud be droppin sum fatass bombz on dem niggas feelin me muh niggah aint no issue ait

If you are unable to decipher that map you should probably go ahead and neck yourself

I live in Scotland, I didn't see a Black person before entering high School, how the fuck are we not White?

You're white but you're cucked and gay as fuck.

>American education

Damn sick burn pot you sure told that kettle.

It's not about being white. It's about being cucked to oblivion. If I recall correctly you guys threw a fit when brexit happened and rammed your tongue up EU's ass

I wouldn't disagree with that, but it's a bit ironic coming from a Swede

OP is from Gällivare