Trump, Spider, Breitbard all say Assad gassed his people

I thought those people/sites are based?

So, what do we believe now Sup Forums? Who is actually based and who isn't?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/04/white-house-on-syria-heinous-attack-consequence-of-obama-administrations-weakness-and-irresolution/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO000aPGdXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Spider
Spicer

Look at it yourself. They've used propaganda and fake victims in the past, even long before Syria.

Russian argument is that Syrian army dropped bombs on warehouses stored with rebels' chemical weapons, so it's Assad's fault either way.

Don't people die in war?

Aside from the fact that chemical weapons is illegal to use, yes, people do die, but you don't target cities filled with your own civilians just because there are a couple of rebels. That's fucked up.

You either support Assad or you are a subhuman Nigger who belongs in the oven.

Deal with it

Yeah, he did. Who cares?

Assad should gas all the terrorists imho.

its bullshit there was no gassing it was staged and actors were put on screen, its ridiculous

>'rebels' repeatedly found with chemical weapons
>'rebels' continually use chemical weapons
>Assad blows up 'rebel' chemical weapon production and storage
>"OH MY GOD ASSAD USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!1"

Will bet Turkey aided in chemical weapon production given their backing.

This picture and all the witnesses prove Assad bombed the place, though.

I think we made a mistake. Obama was right.

why should I care about some shItty desert country again?

If you did not know it by now then I will inform you, Breitbart is run by lawyers now.

Anything incident in Syria which has the (((White helmets))) involved is fake propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO000aPGdXE

Wait so no chemical weapons were actually deployed, they just bombed storage areas for them?

Knowingly. That doesn't make it any better.

I mean at worst this was a dumb move but I don't think it justifies deligitimizing Assad any further. Like we get it, Israel is pushing the U.S. to topple its regional competitors but most of us are tired of it.

I said it before, I'll say it again. No-fly zone is justice.

>Israel is pushing the U.S.
No one is pushing anyone. Israel and the U.S. are allies, and Trump confirmed this repeatedly.

>trusting the rebels
>ever
wow, thinking extremely hard right now XDD
also, it's always the same (((german))) flag with the exactly same post, it triggers my neurons senpai

He also positioned himself as an isolationist and will hopefully not play the sorts of war-games Obama enabled in Hillary.

No fly zone means war when they ignore it. If you want to go to war with Syria and Russia, you ask your EU friends to put one up. We're out.

remember, it's a peoples popular revolution when they control 1/10 of the population.
THE PEOPLE WANT ASSAD TO LEAVE, DON'T YOU GET IT GOY???!?!?!

6 gorrillion dead children :DDD

moderate beheadings