Niggers vs blacks

Do we all agree that not all blacks are niggers? How do we convert niggers to blacks? Especially in the US, how much of the nigger problem is due to their socioeconomic environment? If more money was spent in the hood for education/job creation, would that solve the nigger problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
google.co.uk/amp/s/livinginamadhouse.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/low-and-high-iq-behaviour/amp/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
bolesblogs.com/1998/03/23/a-review-of-the-bell-curve-bad-science-makes-for-bad-conclusions/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only difference between a black man and a nigger is which one is chimping out at that particular moment.

>Do we all agree that not all blacks are niggers?

I agree, pretty sure a fuckload of other won't agree though.

>How do we convert niggers to blacks?

I think once a nigger always a nigger pretty much because by the time a person has "nigger" qualities/characteristics, the significant age of development and learning is past and it's too hard to undo things as you get older.

>If more money was spent in the hood for education/job creation, would that solve the nigger problem?

No. Money can't fix shit like niggerism.

We have to keep in mind that not all niggers are a single race. Subsaharan africa, like europe or asia, has many different sub races. Maybe some of these produce more nogs while others are more prone to being civilized

Why do people from the other side of the world even think about us. Being a black American is like being a minor international celebrity.

>I think once a nigger always a nigger pretty much because by the time a person h...
My bad. I agree. What I meant was what can we change so that a smaller portion of blacks end up as niggers.
>Money can't fix shit like niggerism.
What do you think can?

Also being black doesn't prevent your children from turning into a nigger (i. e. Obongo's daugther)

>Why do people from the other side of the world even think about us
Political curiosity. You guys have a bigger nigger problem than we do, if you can fix yours maybe we can learn from you about how to fix our abo problem.

>What I meant was what can we change so that a smaller portion of blacks end up as niggers.

>What do you think can?

Stop children being raised by niggers.

In order to do this you would have to give nigger babies to good families to be raised, kill them so nobody raises them, or stop them from being born period. If it sounds like a ridiculously complicated and politically impossible feat, it's probably because it is.

Pretty much this. You can only save a niglet by giving it to a white/asian family (even though the latter would rarely accept it) and even then it probably wouldn't have a 100% success rate. Not even looling at the fact that it is harmful to the white race.

Everyone in the United States is a nigger that needs to go back to Africa where the blacks are. Obama and Rice are perfect example of niggers spying on civilians and abusing their powers.

>Everyone

damn, even the Native Americans?

That hasn't worked before you pseudo intellectual.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

the half castes are alright, we need another stolen generation

The top 3 problems for black folks in America in reverse order are.

3. Crappy school systems that graduate people from high school that have problems reading and comprehending 3 paragraphs with 3 ideas.

2. Grow up in neighborhoods with already existing endemic crime. Not only does this lower job opportunities but normalizes criminal behavior in the young. It is not that crime becomes good, it is that it becomes less bad and not unusual to occur.

1. Number one problem is the breakdown of the black nuclear family. Almost 3/4 of black kids grow up without mom and dad in the house. This is the number one problem by far. If this number went down you would see all other negative metrics go down too.

it worked in australia did it not?

yeah this, they need parents, higher literacy rates and real discipline, maybe mandatory military service?

Noongars=////=Macaroons

Civnationalism is pure cancer

actually that could end badly, dont need nigger gangs having military training

Any suggestions as to how to fix number 1?

lower crime rates, its kind of a circle

A lot of black kids could really benefit from schools focused on discipline. Makes no sense to keep throwing money at a system in the hopes that maybe this year 3 out of 100 have a shot at a normal middle class lifestyle going the office drone route, when much more would benefit by getting enough discipline to not do stupid shit and actually keep showing up to work.

There is a difference between behaviour and IQ, and either way, I said it wouldn't always be succesful.

There is some correlation between an increase in government welfare benefits leading to a decrease in marriage rates. But honestly lots of it is cultural too.

Feminism isnt helping in this matter.

Eugenics program might help in the long run. Castrate the stupid ones, and only the smart ones will breed. Over long periods of time their intelligence would evolve to civilized levels, where they would be capable of sustaining civilized communities

American school systems are a punchline and don't help teach people shit, but that by itself just contributes to stupid motherfuckers (white and black) and not necessarily niggerism.

Black families are an issue but simply because of a lack of dad and/or mother. Sometimes the problem IS that they have a mother or a father, and that mother/father is a nigger.

Better to be raised by one nigger than two niggers. Logically I don't see a double dosage of nigger behavior will help anything.

IQ and behaviour are correlated
" Low IQ individuals are not monsters. Rather, they are simply people with a more limited range of behaviour than the common run of homo sapiens,"
google.co.uk/amp/s/livinginamadhouse.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/low-and-high-iq-behaviour/amp/

As for that damage control during the last bit of your post, link me some studies were it has worked in the past.

I know IQ and behaviour is correlated, I just said it that there was a difference. I meant that not every human with an IQ below 80 turns into a nigger monkey.

I don't have any sutdies. It was just a though/suggestion for this thread. No need to get so worked up about it all of a sudden

They're all niggers.

Muh nigger IQ correlates strongly with behavior. If you normalize for IQ, then blacks and whites perform pretty much equal in society

You don't see a difference between a black cop/nurse/judge and a store robbing nigger?

Sure, though the education and discipline parents give to their child must play a part, right?

Sure, some schools are bad but also many are good. There is a very, very low percentage of bad catholic primary and high schools. Reworking how public education works could help. The benefit of private schools isnt that they are all fantastic but rather that the bad ones go away because no one sends their kids there. When public schools are bad the solution tends to be more money. This doesnt work much.

Sure sometimes parents can be rotten, but generally junior fares better with mom and dad in the house. One od the biggest statistical differences between people in the top quintile and bottom quintile of earners are rates of marriage and also regular religious attendance.

it might be a spacial reasoning issue, i knew a black guy who wasn't unintelligent at all in a conventional sense, but he was definitely politically minded and constantly purchased things he could not afford.

>Sure, though the education and discipline parents give to their child must play a part, right?
But it is impossible to separate the influence of intelligence when it comes to such things. Intelligent people are also better at raising their children. Some more reading in case you are interested

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

I'm not denying that at all. All I am trying to sau is that I think that nigger children raised by succesful white couples have a larger chance to lead "civilized" life than your average ghetto niglet.

IQ is a meme. China is a shithole and has the highest IQ people in the world. Same with most of Asia. They are teetering on the brink of total government collapse.
the final redpill is accepting that environment and circumstances are everything.

>nigger children raised by succesful white couples have a larger chance to lead "civilized" life than your average ghetto niglet
Interesting, is there any proof for this?

No-one is saying that IQ is everything, but it is an important metric. China may be a shithole, but they've achieved a remarkable amount of progress in a very short time. Just half a century ago China was an Africa tier shithole

Also thanks for the link, seems like a good, mild redpill to give the average normie. Will be useful

No. As I said, it's just a though of mine. Maybe there is, but I won't go searching after such a study right now

Nigger is Nigger is Nigger.
Shills never lwarn why, because never lurked enough

are you serious? China is literally the oldest civilization, and they were never Africa tier. They've been high IQ for a long time, but time and time again they've descended into utter chaos and they've had the shit kicked out of them by other nations for 500+ years.

Not all niggers are black, but all blacks are niggers

I wouldnt discount IQ as a role in parenting and life outcomes, but I also think the actual actions of parenting and education plsy an important role.

It would be really counter intuitive if humans have by far the longest rearing period of any animal but all that rearing meant nothing.

Though it may be the case that rearing is more about avoiding bad rearing rather than doing good rearing. Parenting may largely be something you cant really succeed at but rather something you either pass or fail.

The number one reason is blacks don't use contraceptives. And they don't use them anywhere, neither in the US, nor in Africa, and even in Europe the blacks are not using them. I don't know why, but it seems to be a black thing to not use them.

This leads to a whole lot of unwanted babys, mothers that are too young, not mature and financially stable enough to raise kids, and too young fathers that don't want to ruin their life with children, and don't care about them. This is why some healthy family structures are not emerging in black communities. They need to start using contraceptives and only reproduce when they are actually capable and willing to raise a child.

Its not money its culture.

They use planned parenthood as contraception.

I agree there is a difference.

As for how to convert them, it's simple. You have to separate them from the pack. Thus, niggers need to be dispersed throughout a population, and not allowed within a certain proximity of each other, so that they feel immense pressure to conform to their white peers. On top of this, a black mass media culture should be highly restricted, otherwise, it could give the solitary negro an outlet of identification with other negros.

>inb4 trans-atlantic blah blah

IQ doesn't fucking matter. A negro doesn't have to be a fucking Einstein. Just has to develop some decent fucking manners.

Read this as well

bolesblogs.com/1998/03/23/a-review-of-the-bell-curve-bad-science-makes-for-bad-conclusions/

justify

sort of a stolen generation?

What do you mean by stolen generation? I think the culture they subscribe to right now was inevitable, and a perfectly natural expression of them as a people. What I am essentially suggesting is a return to form when the black community felt pressure by white society to conform to ours.

The thing is though, it doesn't even matter. Because what I am suggesting is never going to happen, ever. My post is moderate on Sup Forums, but just as fascistic and racist as the person calling for a black genocide anywhere else but here to any normie.

However, civic nationalism filters it out similarly anyway. Most ghetto hoodrats are going to always align themselves with the gibs party, whereas the few blacks who aren't will align with the right as they already do. And in that end, at most, we as whites have a tiny bit of genetic diversity, which is fine to me.

fucking fpbp

Most clever reply to the "muh based black man" meme I've ever heard.

>My post is moderate on Sup Forums, but just as fascistic and racist as the person calling for a black genocide anywhere else but here to any normie. Because what I am suggesting is never going to happen
Your post is dumb as fuck for Sup Forums standards and dumb as fuck for non-Sup Forums standards either. It will not happen because it's dumb as fuck. A civil war and continental wide genocide are more realistic outcomes of racial tensions in America than your "plan".

>Thus, niggers need to be dispersed throughout a population, and not allowed within a certain proximity of each other
>they feel immense pressure to conform to their white peers
>black mass media culture should be highly restricted
You're suggesting to control the everyday movement, let alone mid/long term life plans, of tens of millions of niggers. You're suggesting that the average nigger gives a flying fucking shit about those like you and becoming like you (implying he can, >arrogant much?). You're suggesting to, in the age of internet and alternative media, somehow control what every little nigger does even during their lunch break (don't want them loading up the wrong yt video, do you?). Beside, when it comes to controlling the media there's a handful of (((guys))) that had this idea before you and would like to have a world with you about your dumb plan [pic related].

And all of this monumentally retarded plan just to avoid being called a "rayciss". Fucking r/the_donald. Get a grip, seriously.

>A civil war and continental wide genocide are more realistic outcomes of racial tensions in America than your "plan".

A civil war in America is not going to break down by racial lines, at least not any time soon. A more immediate and likely scenario in respect to a civil war is lines that are drawn similarly to as they are now. People will first divide themselves roughly among party lines. White liberals, niggers, Mexican nationals, etc will be broadly on the left, as others will be on the right. On the right we might have less than 1% of niggers, but you're out of touch if you actually think any one within the majority of the right are going to out and refuse the few conservative non-whites that align themselves with the right.

>You're suggesting to control the everyday movement, let alone mid/long term life plans, of tens of millions of niggers.

Hence why I acknowledged it being impractical to the point of being impossible, you fucking retard.

>And all of this monumentally retarded plan just to avoid being called a "rayciss". Fucking r/the_donald. Get a grip, seriously.

Anyone even slightly right of a leftist is considered racist now. Nice not an argument, though.

>People will first divide themselves roughly among party lines.
Exactly: race [pic related].

>Anyone even slightly right of a leftist is considered racist now.
Again, exactly: the left has been abusing the shit of the r-word so much that it has made people numb to their cries, but there are "moderates" on either side of the political spectrum (classical liberals and cuckservatives) eager to capitalize on that and reclaim the high and mighty nobility of the "I'm not a racist" label precisely by pointing at how the leftists have abused the r-word. And I bet you're precisely of the "the regressives leftists are the real racists" party.

We can all unanimously agree that Pajeets are worse than both.

you can't convert niggers to blacks. Barbarism is terminal. Used to be you could trick them with religion but the only one with strong game right now is islam.

It's better to just eradicate them so they don't become future enemies.

>And I bet you're precisely of the "the regressives leftists are the real racists" party.

Nope. As I've already stated, it's a meaningless debate to have in the first place. Lines are being drawn right now between the right and the left. What happens beyond that is obvious, and it is the right filtering out over time to a majority white party. If you had better reading comprehension, you would realize this discussion we're having right now is pointless.

However, OP asked a question, and he received an answer of the "how." And impractical or not, if "conversion" is what you're seeking, it is only possible under a dominant white majority. Your very own David Duke acknowledges exactly the same in "My Awakening."

Yes, but solving the problem will either require mass deportations to Africa, genocide or a fucking miracle.

oh please, nonwhites are like 4/5ths of the planet population and you're going to raise a shitfit because one corner of the room has too many white people in it.

That's just sad.

>you're going to raise a shitfit because one corner of the room has too many white people in it.

>things that never happened

Near genetic Mongolian niggers, they aren't natives to shit and have been romanticized to high hell by jewish media.

>OH GREEN BEAR, WHY ARE YOU SCALPING ME FOR NO REASON?

They're just fucking savages.

One is wearing a suit but they'll both fuck you over.

Sure.

You don't.

>If more money was spent in the hood for education/job creation, would that solve the nigger problem?
No, because it is a matter of black culture, which promotes the criminal lifestyle of a thug to be glamorous and something like a goal in life.

You just can't fix that withoun't resorting to eugenics and/or cultural assimilation programs, both options that are morally questionable and would never be allowed in first world nations.

They're all the same. No culture

It's easy to identify a black man from good for nothing niggers. Black people are civilized. Niggers always chimp around and start trouble.

Only a weak faggot would even consider "changing" blacks at the expense of whites. You're no different from a globalist.

The REALLY interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

IMO, she is the nigger and the security guard is black.

You can reform the welfare system ,create more jobs, and repair the family (The welfare reform get the ball rolling, and it could be followed by other programs to incentivize this). This would hopefully get rid of the bulk of the problem, but you always have to keep in mind that they are a minority and have lower average IQ so they will always commit more crime unfortunately.

I would pretty confidently say that 97-98 percent of all blacks are niggers.

The other 2-3 percent can be called Black.

But that is a LOT of niggers in a niggerfied culture, isn't it?

Sup Forums isn't a racist board and most of the people aren't racist, though we all despise niggers (except the niggers who come here to troll, of course).

But we admire and revere black people. Thomas Sowell, Navy SEAL Goggins, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas. Epic Taser Security Guard. All beloved on this board.

And proof that we are not racist.

>despite recognizing niggers when we see them (which, as said above, is almost all blacks).

>so they will always commit more crime unfortunately.

We are so used to thinking of the word minority to mean stupid niggers who like to steal your shit and rape your women and would kill you if they get a chance.

While all of that is true, being a minority doesn't make someone a low-morals piece of filth.

Being a nigger makes someone a low-morals piece of filth.

Niggers everywhere.

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

Abos not equal to niggers
Abos equal to Native Americans

still the same problem though

This ratio still hasn't been proven wrong, or at least in my time in Dallas.

For every good black person, there exist 99 niggers.

Nigressess just released from detention that day cuz nigger judge is nigger

No. You've got to go back, T_D.

China was Africa-tier just a while ago in terms of poverty. Obviously they have had great civilizations in the past

Ausbro what use is that link for us? It criticizes the Bell Curve, which no-one has brought up

All 3 were 16 or younger.

Among them they had 7 prior arrests for Grand Theft Auto.

Where were their Fathers and Mothers?

pic unrelated

Start banning everything nigger related
Also start a segregation between blacks and niggers

>which no-one has brought up
they did

>LaDarius
I will never not laugh at this one.

why didnt they go in the water?

Ah, the two graphs? What about it? The link you posted basically argues that correlation does not prove causality. The article only uses those graphs to show that there is a correlation

The cops went into the water. But it was too clogged with vegetation and darkness and alligators, one supposes.

But they did try,

Ultimately, all they could do was stand there frustrated as the stolen car glugged deeper into the black waters. Listening to the frantic screams of the panicked negresses as the water rose higher and higher in the submerging car.

Sad.

Out of thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/ came the book called bell curve, 2nd link critiques the book.

Form Chicago Grade school teacher here
Let me give you my perspective.
In Kindergarten and First Grade black kids are like any other kids ( only with shit grammar) they are still wide eyed with wonder eager to learn and please adults want the same thing as every other kid wants, love, security, direction.
But about 1/2 way through first grade you can see the change (See ), they start to become niggerized, and it their mothers AWNties and grandmothers who niggerize them, everything becomes a confrontation, everything is someone else's fault everything is RACISS.
By 2nd grade 99% are beyond hope they are 100% niggerized rapping , aping sexual behavior a good deal have already smoked weed IN SECOND GRADE.
Anything that isn't nailed down is stolen, anything that isn't made of adamantium is broken. Teaching is nigh impossible at this point, every teacher including the black ones did not call out school a school or refer to it by it's name we all called it "day jail" or "prison training center".
Black mother are HORRIBLE humans, and dad's do not exist,
I was a good liberal for years until I taught in the CPS now I think the only way to save blacks is to sterilize any female over 13 take the kids away and spread them through out the country to be raised by white families.
Let the niggerized ones wallow in the ghettos , wall them off and let them eventually die out.

No, we dont get our opinions from nigger comedians.
> If more money was spent in the hood for education/job creation
>WE NEED NO MONEY TO DEN PROGRAMS
Yeah, that ain't gonna do shit. Throwing money at a problem won't turn scum into uranium.

Not all niggers are black, but all blacks are niggers.

>Anything that isn't nailed down is stolen, anything that isn't made of adamantium is broken

Well written!

>Crappy school systems
And why tgethe fuck do you think that is?
Maybe bcause they've got shit people in them?
All of these are problems they caused themselves.

Yes, and like I said, the article I linked only uses the Bell Curve to establish correlation between intelligence and social outcomes, and then uses other sources to establish causality. Whereas if you read your link, your link argues that the Bell Curve only establishes a correlation but does not prove causality (which may or may not be true, but it is irrelevant for this discussion)

TL;DR useless link

You cant, niggers are the way they are due to their brain anatomy there is absolutely nothing you can do to change them period.

vid?