Does Alex Jones ever name the Jew?

Does Alex Jones ever name the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=rnadDLoO3BE
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no need. When we all did our research and became 'redpilled', who did we eventually find out causing the problems in the world? The Jews. If Alex named the Jew, every single last advertiser would pull out, and Infowars would go bankrupt.

The teacher can open the door to uncover the secrets of these people, but you alone, must walk through it.

A Jew wouldn't name his fellow brothers

No just like he never names the nigger, the German, the Russian, the Frenchman. Like wtf what a shill.

He would become a pariah if he ever did. He dances around it with grace. Also naming the jew might not be what you think it means, were the illiterate getto dwelling polish jews the international cabbal that Hitler wanted everyone to believe,or did he actually ally himself with the very international jew(the soviet elites) that he so despised,and pandered to the other side of the international jew(the bankers of England ) before attacking both
that's why the term globalist elites is better

He says George Soros' name all the time.

He is a huge Zionist.

> implying that there is something wrong with dumping Jews in the desert.

Congrats for your pro-refugees stance, little puppet

So he handles the accounts of Royals and the Pope.

Well I know he says pizzagate is fake news

Oh yeah and I forgot I watched a video of him talking for 12 minutes about how David Rockefeller is gonna burn in hell for eternity lol he's like flirting with going full Marlon Brando. I wish he would.

he werks for a jew, come on
even i know that and i don't watch him

He's controlled opposition. What the left call a useful idiot.

>no one's posted it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=rnadDLoO3BE

And this is just delicious. He even get's his zionist kike boss to come on and argue with the duke and it goes very very badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

tldr: Jones is kike owned and funded and is an avid agent of the globalist Israeli doctrine.

This.

Stop being so goddamn autistic, everybody. Not calling everybody a kike doesn't make you a fucking kike.

>being a zionist
>run and financed by kikes
>pushes zionist kike agenda
>"THE GLOBALIST ARE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING! but its totally not the jews guys believe me. :)"

Alex Jones has been allowed on this air this long because he makes the right look fucking stupid.

>muh interdimentional vampires!

>run and financed by the kikes
Give me a quick rundown, like a flowchart or document user. Proofs nigga