Each of us has to produce AT LEAST 3 white children in order to save the white race...

Each of us has to produce AT LEAST 3 white children in order to save the white race. This should be among the top goals that you have.

How close are you to achieving this?

How can I make white children if I'm brown? Do I simply find a blonde girl?

Asians get all the girls here. We whiteys can't compete with BAD.

if everyone on Sup Forums died tomorrow, no one would notice

Sweden, never change

The stereotypes write themselves...

You can't. This goal obviously isn't for you.

I have multiple white back-up girls who all have said they could give me children. I even made them talk about their family background so I am sure about the DNA. All are ethnic Norwegians, though one is 1/4 German.

Becoming a wizard is a life long dedication though.

Either that or we just start thinning the niggers

Can I breed with an Asian qt?

To contribute to this, you either 1) Sterilize yourself, or 2) go back.

You can help us by not getting children

i cant leave my parents house how the fuck will i get a qt3.14

Of course not.

I'm not going to have kids, I got a VASECTOMY a few weeks ago and the world is overpopulated.

I am going to find ways to further damage myself so the vasectomy cannot be reversed.

The problem is obviously not that you can't leave your parents' house.

I have 2 blonde blue eyed boys, but my wife doesn't want a 3rd.

Tell her she's getting a 3rd anyway

the thing is I already did. I had to marry a Swedish girl to live here and then make a child to stay

but I don't contact her now that I am a citizen

I'm pretty sure I'll achieve that

But Stian :(

what do u mean

You wrong the muzzies pump out kids at a rate of knots, we need to have like 5 kids each

Already done. But more is on the way, of course.

Fuck that I ain't having no kids with anyone. What's in it for me? Not the white race, but me personally? I don't give a fuck about any race in particular.

just substitute her pill by tic tacs, she'll never notice. Once she gets pregnant be like: "oh geee, I guess the pill can always fail"

lol I surely won't do that do you know how exhaustive it would be to care for three children?

This picture gives me an erection

Donate sperm and impreganate as many women as you can.

when you hit 30 as a virgin you become lvl 1 wizard. You can dual class normie after that.

Do you really want your kids playing with my retard spawns? Trust me, you don't want me reproducing. I'm fine being a wizard and getting chads pissed about the state of their countries.

You can still get a qt3.14 even though you can't leave your parents' house.
It's just a poor excuse to cover up for the real problem.
So what do you think your real problem is?

there's no such thing as the "white race"

fucking kill yourself you retard

you MGTOWs are an embarrassment to mankind

enjoy your early suicide you hopeless manchildren

It probably wouldn't be hard to convince them to have your children right now. What we need is to have alphas breed with multiple women as the reward for being alpha and being white nationalist. We need strong men in the movement and we also want these men to breed. It also crushes the faggot cuck narrative about love. PRIORITY NUMBER ONE: BREED

If you are a cuck, sort yourself out first.

much better to watch anime and play video games right?

kill yourself

im 25% venezuelan what now?

>How close are you to achieving this?
I've never had sex, I'm NEET, and I can barely communicate with people. So not close at all.

Some of you roaches are alright.

No one go to Turkey tomorrow.

Then dont do it. Nobody is forcing you to. Your lieange will disappear forever and on your deathbed you can tale solace in the knowledge that not even one bit of you will live on

Go back to venezuela and spread your 75% whiteness as far as it can go.

What´s a rostie?

women really dont like guys who r shut ins with no career or money

like we are worse than a drug selling smelly nigger to have children with

Me.
Age 42.
Marital status. Not married, never married.
Number of kids produced. Zero.

>Marriage
>Choosing to have kids
>Having to work like a hard ass and give away all my money to my wife and stupid kids
>Instead i Work and spend my money however i want
>Live alone in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat
>Come from work and either go do some sports or play comfy vidya
>"But no goyim, go make kids so your money goes towards funding more sheep"
>"No no you can't enjoy life alone, you gotta be married and have kids goy"
>Meanwhile i work from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, and don't work on weekends
>earn around 1.6K Euro every month
>Have more free time then any of my friends who got married and had little shits
>They can't travel anywhere whilst i go all around europe with my job
So yes keep telling me how having kids is good, while i am enjoying the shit out of my life.
I am 23 Btw

Asian bloodline for me

Hapa trying to purify his genes

Yes, people who are not up to the task, we actually don't care about you. What we need is to reproduce strong men, and strong men WILL take the opportunity that you leave.

A roastie is a female whos vagina looks like roasted beef because of being a huge slut

>to save the white race
How about no? I don't want to save this cloac of degenerates. We deserve our fate.

Ah, the more you know i guess.

give me rare pepes then

Virgins are the only ones who believe this right

I don't care about saving any race. Fuck people. They brought their collective genocide all on themselves.

Not close at all. The white men here can't even get a job. They're all handed out to pakis and chinks.

If you are not willing to do it, someone else will step in and take your place and the reward will be increased.

I'm a gamer, it's not going too good.

Idk i just gave the definition that i saw on urban dictionary when i googled the word up myself

Pathetic. You're an evolutionary dead end

It's an overused MGTOW term for women who aren't virgins like them.

Where do you live, femanon?

I've got 4 and I'm 25, I probably have more in west texas/north carolina/california... I really couldn't pull out of my own driveway if you bet money.

>females on Sup Forums

BLEACHing a black qt as we speak, 3 more generations and you'll never notice

i dont even know how it happened but somehow i ended up getting an asian girl from harvard to come over here and give me her virginity. i have 3 kids with her atm. still not sure what the fuck happened.

Goal minus 3

I married a hapa so I need to have 4 kids to make 3 whites.

My father in law raised 4 girls. 1 boned an indian and had 4 boys, another boned a Mexican and had 2 girls and a boy, the other and my wife, who are with white guys, well, we know were doomed. So were not reproducing. And all these shitty kids can fuck off.

How do i make white children as a Filthy halfblood? Im krautkebap if that helps

Why don't you faggot bone her?

Dang...so I gotta leave my taiwanese wife ?

Yep.

But childrens are cunts to be honest

Yeah but then your me and you own your own damn electronics repair business and i am 25 but after 5 years of this shot all I do now is find reasons to simply close up and fuck around, order $1000 in shit from Amazon Prime, fully return it all in 29 days each time. No movies, no TV, no vidya, no drinking no weed. Im bored like a homeless man. Yea ive done the whole champagin and cocaine with hookers globtrotting nonsense, its fun but too soon, now i want a kid n wife

Kek, forget about it.
The majority of whites are too kike'd to reproduce at the rate of niggers and shitskins.
It would be much less effort to just eliminate all the subhumans, non-europeans and non-Americans (at least just niggers and shitskins, the rest can stay were they are in their own countries).
>inb4 the Kahane bitch will see this post and van me straight to jail

Holy shit. Sweden Yes!

But how will you defend them? Pic related.

because jamal wouldnt have any place for his huge bbc

Good on you for not making any more leafs.

The white race isnt being genocided you absolute fuckwits

Fuck off Schluz, It's important for Americans now that trumps president.

And you are juat too feminine to make them.

American whites are only 49.6% of births as of 2015. We are going to get outnumbered unless we start producing three or more children.

This is my fear desu.
I've got a bad case of Yellow Fever,
but i'm tried to distance myself as far away as possible from that shit and stick to my own.

Honorary Aryans...

as close as I was the last 24 years, no friends no nothing

Small steps m8. The majority of the nations in Europe are on a population decline, before we jump to 5+ kids we have to start making more people.

i've*

>being proud about dating a used up whore.
Why is Sup Forums so full of cucks?

Better then nothing, as long as you have autism at the most. Your kids will be fine.

Civic Nationalism is more retarded then people who browse stormfront. I rather be around 50 stormtards then one civic nationalist.

Try bleach

Japs and taiwanese > Hong Kong and macau > White women > niggers > Mainland chinks

Then use surrogacy and talk to someone to let your feelings out.

If you have a strong white identity don't marry outside your race, it will cause you grief. If you don't care about your white identity then go for it.

marrying soon and we already agreed that three is the minimum.
the first one us not planned to come in the next five years though

What's the point in having children if they're just gonna be fuckups like yourself?

Are you my father? Some Turk married my mother and left her just to stay in Germany.
Feels extremely fucking shit being a half-turk and being raised without a father figure.

>wife due to pop in t-minus 5 weeks
>wants to get pregnant again asap
I'm starting a cricket team lads

I can't; I have student loan debt.

???? Your terminology escapes me.

I've got good pure European Blood in me,
It is my duty to not fucking ruin that.
My kids should be proudly pure white and European.