Why do muslims try so hard to convince infidels that 9/11 was an inside job and that terrorism is caused by Zionism?

Why do muslims try so hard to convince infidels that 9/11 was an inside job and that terrorism is caused by Zionism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLdAPX5yhoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it is.

Easier than to face that their religion is pure shit.

If the answer to that isn't obvious to you, seek help immediately.

Though to be fair, there are millions of Americans who think it's a conspiracy without Muslims having to convince them. Truthers are on 1D chess level but they think they're super smart skeptics.

Idk man seems like it's something more sinister than that

>this pic
Stealing brides is allowed during crusade, right?

>9/11 wasn't an inside job

It's fucking 2017. Connect the dots already.

Taquiya

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>>>/reddit/

Stealing is wrong. Liberate!

Because it is, and the Saudis worked together with the deep state on this

Why do Christians try to decide who is worse, Jews or Muslims, when you could stop associating with both of them and have no problems whatsoever?

Fpbp

Still doesn't excuse the fact that that Muslims should be wiped off of the face of the earth.
The Jews have clandestinely guided us Americans into fighting this war. All the terrorist repercussions have stemmed from our involvement in the middle east and other countries affairs. They have a legitimate right to hate/attack us.

thread/

Don't be silly, the right of conquest isn't theft.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLdAPX5yhoQ

You seem rather idealogically confused.

I think I have a pretty good idea of why the do this but most people on Sup Forums don't. Really fucks my brain-pussy when I think about how good muslims are at deception

Because the establishment wants you to think anti Semitism is a left wing ideal.

Yes it does.

Fuck, burning pvc melts bridges. (atlanta)

Give me 1 specific reason why we should be wiped from this earth without mentioning false generalizations and "muh feels"

How so?

Why do shills try convince us goys that it isn't? Because of the money. Fuck off faggot.

You can stay, just dont immigrate. Enjoy the lands youve nurtured so well for thousands of years and the prosperous society that flows from a culture that demonizes free thinking.

Calm down ahmed

>all muslims should be wiped off the face of the earth
>because jews rused us into it
>although we deserve terrorism for meddling in their region

You are the unwanted bastards of Abraham. Your ideological system of brutality does not belong on a civilized world. You do nothing to help your fellow Muslims in other countries. Your whole religion is based on a pedophile will to dominate/subjugate other religions. I'd say you'd be better left alone but your kind is determined to conquest and won't leave well enough alone.
Plus your slightly brown complexion is kin to niggers.

Considering the fact that we live in a mostly giant desolate desert with nothing more than 2 major rivers,I say we're doing pretty well.

>Freethinking

I don't speak "White people" language,but I am sure that that word means hating on god and his will because of daddy issues one had before said one's parents divorced.

This might answer your question.

I see. Maybe deserve isn't the right word. Expect is a better choice.

Jews are bad and evil, we get it. But don't let this confuse you, Muslims are fucking scum too. Just because Jews are worse does not excuse Muslims and they were in fact responsible for 9/11.

>implying it wasnt done by mudshits AND orchestrated by kikes
is it yet another of these "pls white man side with us, or anybody but yourself" kind of thread?

who benefits?

>this "if you hate jews you must like muslims" shit

this is why you people cant come into christian society, you just got offended by the idea of free thinking

i hope someone draws a picture of your god and causes you to have a panic attack you useless cunt

the trips of truth

>implying it wasnt done by mudshits AND orchestrated by kikes
This. It was an inside job and a terrorist attack. They used some angry muzzles to fly the plane and blame the middle east, so they then could fuck shit over there with the americans cheering because we fight terrorism.

>muh brutality

Well,what did you expect to happen after Mousa(Moses) and Eesa(Jesus),peace be upon them ?

These 2 prophets worked tirelessly to convert people from their Pagan ways and worship Allah(god) and what was the result?

Jews basically viewed themselves as "god's chosen people" and refused to attempt to convert any people outside of Zion,viewing heaven as their property and theirs alone. And everyone else is destined for hell.

As for Jesus,peace be upon him,he wanted you people to worship god,but you people ended up worshipping Allah,aswell as him AND his mother (I guess you White people need diversity in literally everything)
And let us not forget that you people still commited all sorts of sins and debaucheries as
if Jesus explicitly asked you to not do them,because "muh pleasures"

Also all matters of religion were overshadowed by politics so he decided to send 1 last prophet,whose followers will conquer this "politics" as a whole,aswell as the only 2 and most well known empires of their time.

And he was the last of the prophets because finally,through him,Allah's message was loud and clear.

Allah gave humanity a thousand chances to convert them to the right way,and he didn't feel like making the last one "peaceful" as that obviously never worked in all his previous attempt.

also
>Muh pedophilia

Shit was normal back in the Dark ages,tho.

When half the post on these threads are smugly defending Islam, you know Sup Forums is already compromised. Not surprised when almost 2 billion of them exist, time to move to a website not controlled by kikes and mudslimes

>this "if you hate jews you must like muslims" shit

Thanks to this "(((free thinking)))" of yours,More than half of the European population are basically atheists and you would be blinder than someone who got his eyes plucked out if you see that
that hasn't caused any harm to Europe in the past 40 years and won't continue to do so.

Sigh any faggot who falls for the terrorism is caused by zionists would care to explain the attacks in my country we don't even have Jews

i didnt defend islam you dipshit

better then to force them to believe in stupid bullshit under the threat of death so that we can become as prosperous as you right ahmed? your banning of thought has really proven to be a wise move

You should take a look at the released pages from the 9/11 report, they verify Saudi involvement.
We also know that the Jewish interests on both the geopolitical and the personal scales have been served greatly, with the towers heavily insured for such an event just a week prior.

The point is that they're all in it together. Kikes, communist deep state agents, Saudi royalty, globalists. The tetragon of deceit.

Because Islam is not a religion it's just Arab nation taking over the world through their backwards Sand cult it's very important to know that the people who maintain and the people who edited the kuran are arabs they know they are a stupid race so they use retards as their sword

Maybe if you had plumbing, you wouldn't be so pissed off.

Jews were responsible for 911. You fucking Jew.

It's more to do with the separation of church and state and the fact that most kids go to public (state-funded) schools. I got more education in Judaism, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism than I did in the Christian denominations, and that was on a fucking Catholic school.

It's all down to marxism.

And if you still had your foreskin i wouldn't call you a Jewish slave

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILL THREADS YOU REDDIT FAGGOTS

SAGE

If you haven't already noticed Americans are stuck in their own little bubble and aren't aware of what Islam is doing to other nations around the world. These gullible idiots are the first to convert when they eventually try to conquer us

I don't agree with any religionvs philosophy of
>the way to paradise is through "muh way"
That violates my nap
Religion is shit. Man made shit. Any God that states this is a false God. God's message can be observed through a multitude of "religion's texts.
Truth is observable to those willing to listen with a pure heart. The one I like is
>judgement is mine sayeth the lord
Meaning mind your own fucking business.
Religion is a man made club of exclusion and devoid of gods intentions.

Because even muslims know the real answer.

It did work,because anyone who tries to spread bullshit anti-Islam here is immediately silenced.

If we let that shit happen it freely,it would turn into a slippery slope which leads to cancer like cultural Marxism be normalized in the Muslim world. And almost all those people who were a part of this so called (((free thinking))) experiment would be in hell,because we went full "muh feels" about a religion that is slightly strict. And we will all ask ourselves a single question at the very end, "was it worth it ?"

It is a religion,tho. We worship the one and only,Allah. unlike some specific country whose people worship 50 quadrillion gods who look like shitty Steven Universe OCs.

Also why would the Arabs invent a religion that they would want to use to conquer the world,and make it one in which those who follow it obey the word of Allah above all else,including those who rule over them.

>Stupid race

You don't honestly believe the Indo-European meme,do you?

your societies fucking suck cultural marxism or not

inbred shitholes

>Arabs edited the kuran
>Arabs maintain the 'authenticity' of the kuran
>Arabs pay millions of dollars to builds mosques in European Countries but won't take in a single refugee
Ok I don't think you are particularly smart

>stupid race
Ok name me 5 internationally significant companies from all of the middle east that don't deal in oil
And its not a meme if written proof exists in multiple places amd mentions in multiple civilisations

Pic related

Yes,mind your own business but also worship god.

>Inb4 why would God want to be worshipped regularly? does he so desperately need it?

It is a way to keep reminding people he exists and thus should be worshipped. If God let anyone do anything they want,religion would've been forgotten entirely in a generation or 2 after the appearing of each and any prophet.

This is why in Islam,he made it a rule to worship him 5 times a day.

>Wahhabi saudis pay millions of dollars to builds mosques in European Countries but won't take in a single refugee

And still the foreign minister of Saudi lied on live TV about taking in 2.5 million refugees I think being a jew is a state of mind

>being a jew is a state of mind
of course it is, The wahhabi Saudi royal family are the BIGGEST jews that exist at the moment, just name ONE problem in the middle east that isn't caused by them

>9/11, check
>Iraq war, check
>Syria crisis, check
>ISIS, check
>Yemen war
>Refugee problem which was caused by their wars, check
>Funding of israeli state, check
they're Megakikes.

woah this is pretty good and accurate

We lacked the resources that Europe had in the past 300 years to build a decent and improving economy. Also the harsh climate here doesn't really make one think to himself ; "you know,I should work on something that flies using the power of steam and a bunch of other shit" in the Victorian era.
Also you're speaking as if Australia isn't Middle-East 2.0 with White people,massive prices for even the worst of homes and alot more.

Also thanks to Islam,we would've been off much worse, I am talking a Rio De Janiero favela-tier shithole.

In your defence, most of Europe didn't spend the last 300 years being cucked by Ottoman Turks. Coptic Christians are still some of the most based people out there. They could have included your whole country instead of a few regions.

Because they think it'll stop me from raping and butchering their daughters in front of them.

Sauce? Slutty mudslimes is my fetish.

Fairuza, I paid the money to fuck her like a year ago

There is already proof MOSAD was behind 9/11 and muslims are small scale terrorist they only blow up buildings, doing stuff like 9/11 requires too much coordination for them to care only humans as evil as jews would be capable of something like that.

>planes

Get on my level

There's only one fairuza in my heart and she hates niggers too.

Egyptian post, best post.

I mean, come on now!

fpbp

The enemy of my enemy is just another enemy.

Yes goy a bunch of sand people managed to get access into the USA and were some how able to operate a plane.

O very

Sandnigger doesn't even know what freethinking is jesus fuck

This. Don't desecrate her beauty with Islamic filth.

based egypt bro