>2017
>Not taking the green pill

Friendly reminder that it is 2017 and there is literally no reason for you to continue killing animals. Protein is protein you don't need meat when there are a lot of other sources.

Veganism is confirmed for god tier. Discuss!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
playground.plus/food/vegans-and-vegetarians-think-they-dont-kill-animals-but-they-do/
telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/scotch-beef/traditional-cattle-breeds-scotland/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
youtube.com/watch?v=Wegzaxc2so0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eating corpses in the 21'st century is for lower races who are too stupid to grow crops, pic related.

>44 years old
>chest pain
>no hypertension
>no diabetes
>no strong family history
>not overweight
>cardiology couldn't find anything after working on him
Cue heart attack
>Left Anterior Descending artery (heart)
>lower third moth-eaten and diseased
>too long a segment to have stents
>too far down artery for bypass
Cue veganism
>30 months
>next angiogram
Pic related, not only has the LAD shown amazing improvement, look at the lower left artery, and all of the smaller arteries that are now visible do to the regression of heart disease, simply form cutting out meat dairy and eggs

>54 years
>Angiography core laboratory says this was a 30% improvement
All from simply being vegan

>52 years old
>heart disease
>partially blocked artery in right thigh
This is what his pulse volume in his right thigh was after he was vegan for 8 months

"Muh Testosterone"
Vegans had 13% higher T concentration than meat-eaters, and 8% higher than vegetarians
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

"Muh estrogen"
I'm sure eating a plant's hormones is much more dangerous than eating a fellow mammals hormones, in much higher amounts I'll add. ;^) Good goy."Modern genetically improved dairy cows continue to lactate throughout almost the entire pregnancy. Therefore, recent commercial cow's milk contains large amounts of estrogens and progesterone. With regard to the exposure of prepubertal children to exogenous estrogens, the authors are particularly concerned about commercial milk produced from pregnant cows."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Yes! Not to mention that it affects the overall intelligence as well! Pic related!

"Muh B12" (pic)
1. Cows are fed B12 supplements (lmfao carnicuck).
2. 40% of the U.S population is B12 deficient yet only 2.5% of the U.S population is vegan.
3. Meat doesn't magically contain b12, they get it from bacteria just like everything else. I have been vegan for many years, I have NEVER taken a supplement in my life, and I got tested, my levels are "323 mp/mL", the standard range is ">=200 pg/mL". If you are low on b12, you can just introduce live bacteria cultures into your system, and you are set for life after that. While eating meat is only a temporary solution for that, as you won't get the live bacteria.

"Muh Iron"
There is literally more iron in 100g of peanuts than 100g of beef.

Have you ever seen the genetalia of a post op transsexual? How it looks nothing like they desperately claim it does? How it actually looks horrific?

That's vegan "cooking" and "baking"

Forgot pic

>what are amino acid profiles
>scrapping around eating 50 different kinds of faggoty beans and sprouts that all taste like ballsack on crackerbread for a complete profile
>having to do this 1000 times a day before vegan food has fuck all calories in it unless you fill it with sugar or vegetable oil
No thanks famalam

"Muh Vitamin A"
The vitamin A content of foods is now stated as retinol activity equivalents (RAE).

Ok, listen up faggots. It's great that you've found a new life style, but you do not have to shit on anyone who doesn't follow the same "ideology" as you do.
Its as pathetic as a life long Christian discovering Atheism abd going overboard.

Dropping sugar, moderating your meat intake,increasing you begetable intake and exercising regularly is more than enough to live long into your twiilight years.
There's no reason to go full vegan other than becoming a sinewy mess at 90 and dying regretting that you havent had a steak in 60 odd years.

There are two reasons:
1) hunting is enjoyable and satisfies my primal instinct. It's literally what I was put on this Earth for.
2) my taste buds have evolved to enjoy the taste of flesh.

Science trumps feelings once again. And sage.

It's not that simple, you faggots are going to create the next black death. You create massively unsanitary living conditions for the animals, then you bump them full of antibiotics and create super-bugs.

You are speeding the evolution of deadly diseases by supporting the industrialized meat industry economically

>protein is protein
Blatantly incorrect. There are at least 20 different types your body needs. Go and suck another dick, you malnourished tofu cunt.

But other animals die. And you faggots are not actually concerned with the environment, but with people seeing you look concerned.

kek playground.plus/food/vegans-and-vegetarians-think-they-dont-kill-animals-but-they-do/

You technically only need "...-3" and "...-6"

It's called "damage control" Garbage is bad, but we don't just throw it in the streets because it's unhealthy for us. We are civilized, so we have a system in place for processing trash

What if I told you I only eat meat I hunt myself?
I have a freezer full of Bambies and Elk.
I havent broken a bone in my life and habnt had a single sickday in 10 years.
I work out 4 times a week and have an excellent physique.

I dont need to go vegan.

>soy protein

no thanks

there is literally nothing wrong with a diet high in grass-fed meats, eggs, moderate dairy intake (if you're one of the global minority who can digest lactose in adulthood) as well as lots of leafy vegetables, beta-carotene rich roots and nuts.

Fuck off with your death cult.

what are you going to do about it pussy
I'm eating a hot dog RIGHT NOW

Then I would tell you that you are better than most, and save my energy for somebody else.

>death cult
see
You will be responsible for the next mass death event, yet you call us a death cult? Lurk moar before posting newfriend

telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/scotch-beef/traditional-cattle-breeds-scotland/

>A remarkable three quarters of Scotland’s land mass is used for agricultural production and a large part of that is idyllic beef farming country.

>In 1996, Scotch Beef became the first red meat in Europe to be awarded a respected PGI or Protected Geographical Indication. To qualify, beef farmers must adhere to a strict code of sustainable farming practices and it is in this important regard that Scotch Beef differs from, and is superior to, generic Scottish beef that has no such PGI.

>The system of Scotch Beef farming is as nature intended, with small traditional herds, grazing and foraging in open pastures and suckling their young.

>In stark contrast to intensive cattle farming, the system prioritises animal welfare and well-being. It is also environmentally sustainable; because there is high rainfall and grazing land is often unsuitable for growing alternative foods, there is no diversion of scarce resources from other uses.

>Traditional native breeds of cattle in Scotland are special and distinctive for a number of reasons, not least that they are perfectly adapted to the local climate and thrive year-round. Sometimes the cattle are brought into warm sheds in winter, where they are provided with food, water and clean bedding.

>For centuries, livestock farming here has contributed to biodiversity and played an important part in shaping and maintaining the unique landscape, even in regenerating native plants such as heather, for which Scotland is known and loved the world over.

Go on, tell me more about the "plague" conditions that exist in my nation's cattle industry.

I like meat and dairy though.

> Protein is protein you don't need meat when there are a lot of other sources.

Nutritional science is bullshit. It is not like all possible nutrients have even been identified.

That's great and all, but it's not a wise use of resources

"red meat"
Enjoy Prion Disease

>eat meat with a shit diet
>get heart disease

>drop meat and eat a good diet
>heart improves

wew lad. argument invalid

All the male vegans look like 12 year old girls. Scientific studies are worthless garbage.

>calls veganism a "death cult" even though its perfectly healthy when done properly
>immediately jumps into paleo-sounding bullshit
>even though paleo is a literal death cult worshiping the diet of ancient people whose average life span was 30 years
>even though no food that we eat today resembles food from back then
>even though every respectable study on meat in the last 30 years finds that it increases risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes
oh i'm laffing

>You will be responsible for the next mass death event

Nice prophecy. Blame Asia's appalling livestock conditions, particularly with fowl, for most modern disease transmission between livestock and humans.

My nation has a sustainable, centuries old tradition of managed animal husbandry that utilises land that cannot be used to grow crops. Temperature, inclination and weather make most of my country unsuitable for growing crops.

Nevermind that land that is properly managed for animal husbandry sustains FAR more natural biodiversity and biomass than sterilised fields of soy, palm and corn will ever have.

Fuck off with your death cult.

>Nutritional science is bullshit
It isn't, abo.
Yet, everything is infested by conmen.

vegans also had higher SHBG, which as the name suggests, nullifies testosterone.

>That's great and all, but it's not a wise use of resources

Yes it is you stupid fucking nigger. Are you familiar with the topography of Scotland? In order that we don't have fields of crops covering literally piece of relatively flat land, we have a large amount of food derived from animal calories that is grown on managed wildland of grasses, heathers and mossbeds, supporting a huge amount of our wildlife simultaneously.

Prion diseases liked BSE and scrapies are regularly tested for and outbreaks are so few and far between as to be international news events when discovered. The relative risk is inconsequential.

I'm vegetarian 90% of the time because I find eating predominantly starch is best for my body.

If you want people to follow your eating style, don't make it about animals. Most people don't give a fuck about how meat is farmed.

Vegans are cucks
>Select all helicopter images

soy protein and protein that comes from vegetable sources usually don't have all the amino-acids that are needed for the body to produce human protein strands (and if you get your soy protein from anything other than soy beans you are eating industrialized shit). you need to mix and mach between several different vegetables and keep a strict watch over your diet. or you know eat couple of eggs.
we are omnivores and restricting our diet is not beneficial to us.

if you are afraid of supper bugs and the like why not buy meat and animal product that come from an ethical farm? you know that those exist right? they meat in the chicken might be a little tougher but it's wort knowing you are not harming animals or your body by eating it.

Show me where I said "paleo", go on. I'll wait. You're literally arguing a straw-man. I said nothing about ancient people. I think you're projecting some argument you've had in the past on to me.

You forgot one.

On the topic of b12, only grain-fed cows are given b12 supplements. This is because there's no cobalt in grains. If you're eating beef, not eating grass fed beef is 100% worse.

nice

here is my cows. But they ain't obese like yours...

Forgot pic

Ecologically the only sustainable option is to eat people.

RARE
A
R
E

>It is not like all possible nutrients have even been identified.

but the most important definitely are.

very true.
I am a human, the most dangerous predator on earth. why do vegcucks think telling me "hurting things is bad" will cause me to do anything other than mock them.

i have no qualms about eating meat of any kind, i dont give a shit what they put in my specual vermicelli at the chineese as long as its meat.
if my survival counted on it id eat you all aswell.
when the apocalypse comes and we are all forced to roam the earth shirtless and cold, i will feast uppon your warm flesh and make a fine leather coat from your hides.

Vegans are deficit in b12:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

J E W
E
W

>All the male vegans look like 12 year old girls

lol. nice try roo.

>With regard to the exposure of prepubertal children to exogenous estrogens, the authors are particularly concerned about commercial milk produced from pregnant cows."

Btw that quote isn't in the link you posted with it.

The reason I still eat deer and rabbit is that they haven't legalized the hunting of vegans...yet...

When they do...I'ma going to bag me a whole shitpot full of em...

>average life span was 30 years

Due to infant mortality, no medicine, and dying to wild animals or foreign tribes.

Not due to diet.

We can only tolerate the agrarian diet because it killed everyone who couldn't a long time ago; if you give peoples who never farmed, like Abos or San, a grain based diet they become incredibly ill. Even native Americans who have farmed for a thousand years are incredibly susceptible to alcohol addiction and diabetes.

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

gods work user

>We can only tolerate the agrarian diet because it killed everyone who couldn't a long time ago; if you give peoples who never farmed, like Abos or San, a grain based diet they become incredibly ill. Even native Americans who have farmed for a thousand years are incredibly susceptible to alcohol addiction and diabetes.

I'm reminded of the grotesque obesity rates in Mexico, where significant numbers of the people have only minor admixture of non-Native genetic material, but they are sustained by a diet high in processed grains and sugars.

That's a Bull. not cow, retard, I only see one cow in that picture.

>Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

supplements???

I like meat, fuck off

I agree the food industry is fucked up.
But this includes all modern foods. All of them fuck nature. We'll only fix that if we reflorest areas and practice permacultures. Stopping eating meat is not going to change anything.

>wahh let me have it

quite child

i can't wait for the global ban on hunting. just wait.

Who /waiting for lab-grown meat/ here

I would like to point out that you are a retard and your bloodline is not necessary for the continual development of our race, therefore you are encouraged to eat as much grass as you can and feed your children with it. Thank you.

These are exceptions though. Just go to youtube and look at any vegan convention. Literally all skinny fat. Also, that guy has to eat protein powder to achieve his fairly mediocre body by bodybuilding standards. Virtually no athletes are vegans either.

So you're saying bread is murder?

>having to add supplements to your diet so your kids aren't born bow-legged and weighing as much as a paper bag of packing peanuts
Oh wow sign me up

You cats are alright. There's literally no argument for veganism other than environmentalism. If your animals grow on unuseable/impractical water sources and wild, inedible plants, go ahead.

Though in contrast with my Scottish friend, I will eat no animal raised by Man (or caught in a net). Just for the potential of driving up demand such that the practices "modernize."

>Blatantly incorrect.

dare to prove this with source or something?

Where is this goy

>eating meat, vegetables, and fruits causes cancer

Just look at all those vegan athletes like...

and...

and...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wegzaxc2so0

Honestly fuck vegans. In the UK the vegans are boycotting £5 notes which each use 0.0002g of animal fat in the production process. It goes to show how fucking pathetic they are.

>These are exceptions though.

it is mainly due their choice. the truth is that you can follow vegan diet without being skinny at all.

It's about the amount of carbohydrate you eat in one go.

Too much causes a high insulin response that will make you want to eat again a few hours later when you become hypoglycaemic, which will make you hyperglycaemic again, and the cycle continues of never having the correct blood sugar as you gradually become insulin resistant and eventually diabetic.

Carbohydrates also do not provide satiety, so they don't defer overeating like fats, proteins, and fibre do.

I don't have a problem with your attitude or position. I don't proselytise for my own diet, I find it annoying when anyone does it.

Eat placenta. it's nutrient dense and you don't have to kill anything to harvest it.

Problem solved.

>Just look at all those vegan athletes like...

Bode Miller
David carter
Carl Lewis

?

Neo Luddites.

It's easier to eat a complete protein

Friendly reminder to non-vegans:

Nearly every type of food you can imagine can be made vegan.

Unfortunate spoiler alert: vegan bacon still kind of sucks :(

The texture is A L W A Y S off

Can you make a vegan steak tho?

thats not how antibiotics work you loser.

If everyone became vegan, we would all have to start sport hunting to control animal populations. End factory farming and start eating game animals.

>djokovic unstoppable
>goes vegan
>loses every tournament

checkmate broccoli

> being a literal nu male faggot and becoming a vegan

Yeah nah, fuck off. I'll continue hunting, eating meat and growing my own vegetables.

> b-but muh animals
They're property.

sounds delicious
food is always better when its seasonal.

> sounds delicious

Game meat is amazing, user. I highly recommend trying out hunting at least once. Just make sure to properly prepare everything before eating. It becomes hard to eat any other meat once you taste the one you hunted yourself.

don't listen to this cuckboy

eat meat

lift weights

prepare your body for the hard times to come

veganism is for bitchboys who wear black face masks and can't stand up in a fight equal in numbers

This true unfortunately.
Veganism is this the correct thing to do (even though I don't do it myself, maybe I will if i ever leave my parents basement)

We were meant to hunt animals but not to mass force feed them, inject them with shit, keep them locked up their entire miserable lives, surrounded by excrement, tortured only to be killed off without ever seeing the light of day.

Who is their right mind can claim that this is natural and not complete insanity.

>vegan diet is low in creatine

creatine supplements show slight increase in cognitive ability in meat eaters and significantly higher increase in cognitive ability in vegans

going vegan affects intelligence in a negative way as it deprives your brain of important nutrients including various fats found in meat

furthermore if your wife goes vegan chances are your baby won't survive long because her milk will lack proper nutrients and the child will die

many such cases!

>muh sources citation needed

use google, cuckboy

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

Does anyone have the link of that Australian vegan teacher who died trying to climb the Everest, because she refused to eat meat.

If you love nature so much

Why do you fly meme Berries half way across the planet. Not very environmentally friendly

being vegan is like being anti-marihuana want it or not if you won't do it is useless, people will continue consuming that shit

This.

There are huge areas of wetlands and swamps here, where the only option is to feed cattle.

You could obviously build dams to dry it, but it would be environmentally much more damaging than just having cows.

Why don't vegans consume dairy?

>You could obviously build dams to dry it, but it would be environmentally much more damaging than just having cows.

Not to mention it would devastate the wildlife that relies on the wetlands as well. Vegans would happily destroy it all for farmland, when we can get calories from it without having to destroy nature.