WTF I love Noam Chromsky now!

WTF I love Noam Chromsky now!

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/noam-chomsky-claims-russian-interference-claims-are-turning-us-into-worlds-laughing-stock-1615390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noam Chomsky is now a Russian agent.

wtf I hate DRUMPF now

pretty bad when chomsky has the same position as me. maybe i have to reevaluate

He's a liberal who won't sell their soul to Saudi oil interests just because they wanted a woman president. I didn't know they still existed.

>(((Chomsky)))

>tolerating Russia acting like a little child and leashing out against the US is acceptable

Noam "Comradesky" Chomsky showing his true colors again.

This. GOP is the pro-Israel party.

Chomsky is a left-anarchist. He loves the Trump-chaos.

He always was. No matter what it's America's fault. And whoever is on the other side is right, especially if it's some monstrous communist regime.

A rat knows when the ship is sinking. Pure instinct.

As if we care who's in (((charge))) as long as we get our gibs.

King Nigger was merely a setback.

Yes, please do.

>Chomsky

literally a jewish commie anti-american.

wonder how antifa will respond to this.

Merkel get out of this thread

ibtimes.co.uk/noam-chomsky-claims-russian-interference-claims-are-turning-us-into-worlds-laughing-stock-1615390

i despise chomsky, but in this moment i give him my energy

They don't. He was just complaining about the evil imperialist US, and the media spinned it so it doesn't sound like utter hate to the US.

no, this thread already applied for membership in the EU.
This is /eur/ thread now

>Proxy fagt
>Looking for them (you)s
Here have one.

Chomsky is almost the only Leftist I actually like.His views on Israel are very good too

Chomsky may be retarded, but atleast he is consistent and honest.

thanks best ally, ive been fishing yous all day with great success

No one cares about the hacking anymore. It's already been established that it happened. We're discussion Trump colluding with Russia for personal gain at the expenses of the American people.

But I though Trump lies all the time? Wouldn't that mean that Russia in fact didn't "hack the election" (whatever that means)?

Who said he lies all the time? Yes, He lies a lot so we'll need other sources. Good thing all our intelligence agencies also agree.