HAITI NIGGERS

Yesterday we had a topic about Somali Niggers, but I came to be convinced that the ultimate nigger is the Haitian Dirt Cookie Eating nigger.

Pic related. Dominicans are especially welcome to comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/drought-stricken-somalia-battles-hunger-cholera-46384029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's eat that cookie

BUMP

You nigger lovers

> niggers overthrow owners
> start own nation
> 200 years later they're eating fucking dirt

And people wonder why we're racist.

thats an average brazilian

Haiti has been devoid of legitimate leadership for almost a century now.

Why are they so fucked economically?

1) I would say probable divine intervention in part; they're fuckinh assholes that wanted to enslave us, the legitimate rulers of the island.

2) American occupation combined with UN occupation stopped any legitimate leader from taking root.

Their mullatie ruling class are a disgusting group of people, they hate both pure blacks and whites, yet only present the worst qualities of both races.

They alone stand as a massive obstacle to those people...

do they flood over to you?

They also speak the most disgusting bastardized French I have ever had the displeasure of hearing

They had been doing so, the worst element are the mullatoe upper class I mentioned.

As of late, their numbers here have been growing smaller, at this point I am seeing more venezuelan refugees than haitians on the streets..

I suspect that the ((people)) who were trying to destroy our culture through haitian immigration may have given up, and are now exporting them to the rest of south america.

First independent country in. the americas...

Read the thread title as
'HATE NIGGERS'

>2) American occupation combined with UN occupation stopped any legitimate leader from taking root.

No fucking american occupation. They fucked it on their own.

And of course their french is bastardized. Proper language takes intelligence to learn

Good suggestion for a next topic

I don't care if it's from Somali, Haiti or Sweden they are all filthy niggers, no matter what.

There are subtleties. Like these niggers don't do terrorism. They mug and shit. But unable to build a bomb etc. So a really stupid nigger is sometimes a better one.

In part, the haitian revolution was a factor in the american civil war, as they were afraid of a repeat of the same there.

American occupations on either side of the island have always been detrimental to political and social progress.

To follow the Monroe doctrine, it is ideal for the american government to keep haitian revolutionary thought out of peoples' minds

The US never bothered with Haiti more than they did with the DR. The reason they are eating dirt cookies is they are niggers.

>1804
>First independent country
You what?

I have nothing but contempt for the Haiti niggers.

>Muh whitey stealin our land n shiet
>It wasn't even their land to begin with but whatever
>Muh whitey must go
>Chimpout
>Whitey gone
>Live in the same shit for over 150 years, in fact, they lived better 150 years ago
>Still blame whitey
>But whitey help pls

I hope the guilt-ridden Europeans and Americans who go there with NGOs get genocided as well

Interesting pic, but I think the implied argument is that blacks didn't do those things, and that we should care that whites did.

>mfw that argument is used

How comes they have cars (complex industrial goods), but don't have food?

Cause the germans produce the cars. Or have you ever seen a nigger design a car?

That's the thing, american intervention has been massively damaging to us...

Their hand in our legitimate ruler's death has echoed throughout the nation in the most negative of ways.

Toussaint Le'oveture, the first leader of Haiti was probably right when he said that to fix his country they would have to kill all the mountain niggers, hill niggers etc etc...

But it isn't that haitians don't know how to farm, some of them work in that area here somewhat effectively.

Man you Germans have no clue about how stupid the world really is. That is why you're letting so many niggers into your country.
But you're about to find out how hard it is to teach monkeys anything.

Don't forget that Brazilians are cucked niggers too

These days, the haitian schools teach that they are the descendants of the taino indians (amerindian group that was habitating the island when Colombus arrived).

They also teach that the entire island is of their belonging, "we waz kangs" is literally what they teach.

When are you baguettes going to come and pick up your defective and antiquated farming equipment??

Are you the germanic pigs-nigger?

We actually imported far better looking negroes than the US.

>surrounding oceans of Haiti are filled to the brim with fish
>eating fucking dirt instead

What the fuck?

No, I am not the autist that rambles on about "hurr pigskins".

>niggers looking good

>tfw Santo Domingo could be an american state right now but the idiotic congress voted no

Have you ever met a negro that can build a boat? Props for somalis here.

Could you somehow find and kill him?

>voting no was a bad decision
Sounds like Hungary needs another dose of German foreign policy.

The Clinton Foundation really fucked that country over.

All that money that could have helped them.

Money can't fix Haiti. It takes at least 3 generations to completely rejuvenate a country like theirs.

Enlighten us.

the dog literally killed its master and now it lives like a feral beast,our biggest mistake is sending them aid after letting them live

>opposes expansionism when it means fixing shitholes.

Imagine, the entire american continent could be civilized by now, from alaska to tierra de fuego instead of that endless spic screeching and civil wars.

Nothing can fix haiti because its population is made of niggers.

>Nothing can fix haiti because its population is made of niggers.

Dominicans seem to do alright.

Is she wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt?

They had the USA as their example.

The spics have nobody to blame but themselves.

>Nothing can fix haiti because its population is made of niggers.
To make matters worse, one (1) earthquake is enough to set them back at least a decade.

American on Vacation?

She's eating dirt. I don't give a shit what they are wearing.

Its even better-
>mulattos overthrow whites
>purenigs overthrow mulattos

We'll never ever set foot on Haiti ever again, they wanted freedom ? They got it, You can annex them if you want to, us baguettes wouldn't even pretend to care.

>They had the USA as their example.

>The other united states(of Mexico) failed
>Gran Columbia failed
>Pedro was a dearie but he got depressed, resigned and brazil failed
>literally all the same culture, same language countries started autistically screeching and destroyed eachother

Mediterranean mentality exported over one and a half continent. Just imagine if atleast the confederate golden circle plan went through. Why the fuck burgers fight over desert shitholes instead of some good old continental manifest destiny nowadays?

Thats impossible because there is nowhere to set them back from eating dirt.

Schadenfreude practised by the French is nasty.

Keked my shit up

>muh whitey stealin our land n shiet
They actually hated the French for using them as slave labour and working them to death.
>whitey gone
White influence never left Haiti. That's the problem. Like the Dominicanon said they've never had a chance at having a real leader since every time they come close said leader gets killed or kidnapped by foreign powers. The French killed Louverture, who was so smart that he probably could have single-handedly built Haiti into a functioning state if left to his work, and now the US kidnaps their first popularly elected president and rigs their elections so that a fucking pop-singer can stooge for them.

>Descendants of the Taino
They might have 1% or so in them. It's more dignified than 'WE WUZ AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY N SHIET.'

>Thats impossible because there is nowhere to set them back from eating dirt.
True that.

Rock on dirt lady

>good old continental manifest destiny
If making niggers pick cotton causes a civil war can you imagine what making a bunch of mulattos run sugar plantations would cause?

>White influence never left Haiti. That's the problem. Like the Dominicanon said they've never had a chance at having a real leader since every time they come close said leader gets killed or kidnapped by foreign powers. The French killed Louverture, who was so smart that he probably could have single-handedly built Haiti into a functioning state if left to his work, and now the US kidnaps their first popularly elected president and rigs their elections so that a fucking pop-singer can stooge for them.

Bulshit. if that's true why aren't the Dominicans eating shit??

"These are SEEDS. You plant them in the dirt and water them with water NOT FROM THE OCEAN. In a few months they will become food, then you plant the seeds they make. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU PLANT THEM!"

>nods head
>eats seeds

"YOU LIED TO US WHITE MAN, YOU ARE DEVIL WE KILL AND RAPE YOU NOW!"

They didn't get cucked as hard by poor leadership and foreign powers exploiting them for all they're worth. This still happened of course but degrees can make all the difference.

Weren't they an Empire once?

WE

Gawd I still remember that yank who went on one of those American foreign missions and was trying to teach niggers that and his laments about nigger society.

>At the market in the La Saline slum, two cups of rice now sell for 60 cents, up 10 cents from December and 50 percent from a year ago. Beans, condensed milk and fruit have gone up at a similar rate, and even the price of the edible clay has risen over the past year by almost $1.50. Dirt to make 100 cookies now costs $5, the cookie makers say.

Just so you know, the cookie makers BUY the dirt, because you know, it's hard to find your own dirt...

Cannot go unnoticed, even if I have to samefag.

>HUEHUE laughing at nigger

I know it is hard to understand, but it is true. There is at least 2 different races of negroids, and you took your slaves from the worst looking regions in Africa.

No really, google will provide more evidence on this if you care enough to look into it. It is not so much that they are not ugly as fuck but rather that they are less ugly than the ones you got.

>these kind of people are coming to my country right now
God, what have we done to deserve this

Does anybody here actually want to talk about what makes states fail or are we all just here to ? At least /fph/ threads on /fit/ contain weight-loss advice.

If they're able to leave Haiti they're probably the smarter ones.

I just got back from vacation in Haiti. Its no worse than any other 3rd world country. Did not see a single dirt cookie the entire time.

Dominican from america here, we hate disgusting Haitian nigger who want to rely on us

I wish we would go back to killing them

>No really, google will provide more evidence on this if you care enough to look into it. It is not so much that they are not ugly as fuck but rather that they are less ugly than the ones you got.
BUMP for truth.

You need to buy more helicopters.

Now that's some scientific nigger evidence there.

>Just so you know, the cookie makers BUY the dirt, because you know, it's hard to find your own dirt...
What happens if the price of dirt goes up?

What does their shit look like?

>If they're able to leave Haiti they're probably the smarter ones.
They are still dumb, negroes are genetically dumber than westerners
Helicopters are for commies

Don't you have a higher murder rate than an island of niggers, hue?

Who the fuck knows. I don't even think the price of dirt can go up. As far as I was concerned the supply is unlimited. And if you eat dirt, your shit will likely be full of it too, so it's recyclable.

>They are still dumb, negroes are genetically dumber than westerners
Think of it this way. Your chances of becoming a respected power in the global basketball scene will improve.

>In finance news the Haitian Dirt Index closed 100 points higher today after the release of the UN Report highlighted an unexpected surge in demand for dirt.

Brazil is larger than the continental US fag. Baltimore also has a higher murder rate than them.

>haitians discover communism
>they run out of dirt within 5 years

I've always wondered. Why is she wearing an avenged sevenfold t-shirt?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHA

Nope. Somalia really is the niggest of them all. They may not eat dirt pies but dinner localities if Somalia practice cannibalism

Per capita hue.

Yes, negro. Per capita can also be calculated by geographical confinements. And yes it might be the bad part of being from a country where we evolved past eating dirt and can actually produce guns.

Volunteer trip to Haiti and a guy backs out so I end up taking his place and did not have to pay the travel or anything. Haiti is a first class shit hole that can only me measured against the worst shit holes in Africa. The entire place smells like sewage and feral niggers are everywhere you look.

Then just like you left and went to a new planet you are in the Dominican republic and things are not like Japan clean but it is very nice. And the people seemed nicer also. DR was good enough that I would go back on vacation.

Aren't you that tranny that kept asking me about my dick size yesterday. Kys

>taipan up the ass and croc gf
Shut up bogan, let me piss you some VB.

>Trashtalking the sheep-like Haitians that can clean your whole front yard for 3 lukitas instead of the shitty Amerindians of Peru, Bolivia and Congolombia.

So l take that you came to Sup Forums straight from porlanido6chandefinition.

Somalia?

I'm the one with somali niggers too. Good to see there's people worst than you no?
Wait... abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/drought-stricken-somalia-battles-hunger-cholera-46384029

>feral niggers are everywhere.
Seems like the Clinton Foundation's efforts to preserve the local wildlife have been quite successful.

I'm actually anti-bogan. Life is suffering in this country if you don't drink or like sports.

Are you actually Somalian or just proxy/UN or something?

So your argument is you are less of a nigger cause you have guns? What backwards shit is that?

helicopters are for killing commies. commence 1973 again bro

Of course proxy. If he were somalian, he'd have sold his computer for food.

Haiti, AKA Hell on Earth Vs. Dominical Republic, AKA a great place to go on vacation. Guess which one was a Spanish colony.

Spanish master race every-time.