HOW DO WE CLEANSE THE WORLD FROM ETHERNAL ANGLOS?

>news.sky.com/story/prolific-paedophile-raped-babies-and-toddlers-10301315

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_claims_and_controversy

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/10868480/Jimmy-Saviles-youngest-victim-was-aged-two.html
pic related

fuck off you greasy wop

Anglo and Jews
Bad News

kys

>unprecedented
Rotherham was like a hundred times worse

but how many were the paki pedo?
this was a single guy

PERFIDIOUS ALBION. ITS PERFIDIOUS ALBION.

P E R F I D I O U S A L B I O N

we are the victims.

how come pedophilia is at such epidemic levels in your inbred unhealthy (((country)))?

The Womble-Saville Paedocracy.

Anglos even rule the world in the nonce department.
Sort your shit out, rest of the world.

Do you have any statistics to back this up? Also you'll find that Britain is one of the least inbred countries in the world if you look at marrying cousins Italy scores ahead of Britain, and all of Britain's numbers come from muslim pakistanis who minimum of 1/3rd marry their cousins. What's your excuse Italy? All that Moor blood giving you unhealthy urges?

I love the fact that a butthurt Turkroach's shitposting has been taken over for banter purposes so completely.

To me the worse thing about it is not the pedo aspect, there are pedo degenerates everywhere, but how people around him knew about his deviance and didn't stop him.
Like with the sand nigeeers grooming rings some years ago.

>Insulting dad

Fuck you other countries, the Anglo is the master if all the white subraces. You think it's a coincidence the two great empires of recent years rose out of the UK then out of a former UK colony?

Yawn.

The laws against child abuse are occasionally enforced against some white guy who can't afford proper representation, to provide the illusion that the laws aren't a cruel joke.

The people behind the routine disappearance of white children remain untouchable.

>At his first plea hearing at the Old Bailey, it took more than an hour to read out all the charges.

Not hard if he raped a child for 3 years, are they reading out each rape that the child reports?

that was cultural enrichment, though. it made the community more vibrant.

>that di maria news

You deserve a solid (You)