Do you christfags think god is a woman?

Do you christfags think god is a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't know exactly what God is; our faith holds that God is ineffable.

i hope he is maybe we can bump are bits together

jk god dont smite me love u

If God has no form but made man in his image, what does that make you

>all knowing
>woman

pick one

why the fuck would god be human? Our interpretations are just us jerking our selves off about how important we are. do you know how big this existence is?

The feminists wouldn't be on a crusade against Christianity if that was the case.

God is my waifu

God isn't some person in the sky, god has no gender.

That's still a valid way to love God user, nothing to be ashamed of. God would not have given you those urges unless God wanted you to put them to use.

It would make sense since it seems like god has no idea what the fuck she actually wants

Violent mood swings and being passive agressive too. Also never actualy telling you what's wrong.

nope

You guys are so red pilled. Look back and read your responses. This looks like a yahoo answers page. In the mean time continue on your way you already know everything there is to know about Christianity and God don't you? Next thread and before you know it without even knowing it you're giving your life to or worshiping the internet or beast.

an idiot

>God
>Gender
you mortals are fucking pathethic

/thread

but this image is adorable, definitely saving it

>gender
>god
>god ever showing himself with a body
>retards

I know that the One True Divinity is female.

It would explain the wild mood swings and crazy punishments.

>Don't eat the apple
>OMG WHY'D YOU EAT THE APPLE!?!? LEEEEEAVE!!!!

>Group of men try to rape angels
>THERE'S NO GOOD MEN HERE
>Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed` with hellfire

My God is not male or female because he has no human form.

He is the All, and the All is Mind. The Universe is Mental.

I lold.

Pic unrelated but funny

Uh, no the God of Abraham is definitely male. He is an abusive husband and his people are his cheating bitch wife.
If the God of Abraham is not male how did he knock up all those bitches the scripture records him knocking up?

If you want to learn about Female Divinity then you need to learn about Sophia.

She is one of the Aeons. The Mother of the Demiurge who many religious people are confused is god.

Aeons are Emanations of the One.

The Highest Aeon is Jesus. But Gnostics call him the Divine Allogenes.

Again, the God of Abraham is an abusive husband with a whore wife.
>his people fuck up
>"I'll fucking kill you pieces of shit"
>kills a bunch of them, curses the rest, doesn't talk to them for a while
>"hey, baby, you know I didn't mean it, you know I love you"
>rinse and repeat
He even had a prophet marry a whore to illustrate this fucked up relationship he has with his people.

Jesus told us to call god DADDY

How can he be my daddy if he's a woman

The God of Abraham is the Demiurge. He is the Abortion of Sophia.

I dont hear God talking all fucking day

He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another.And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'

his people were kikes
everyone hates kikes

God is a person

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

I'd gangbang that slut with my black friends

Serious question; was the Big Bang caused by God? You can't fire a bullet without pulling the trigger.

I believe that if there is a God, it doesn't have a gender and came up with gender as an original idea. I also believe there might be 2 divine beings, one male and one female.
I know you asked Christians, but I come from a Christian majority family and have thought about this kind of thing myself. My parents are non religious, I don't subscribe to any one theological theory in particular, and Ithe only other non-Christians in my family are a couple atheist cousins and another cousin who's used to believe in some weird Pentecostal, possibly Jehovah Judeo-Christian clusterfuck type religion.I heard he recently started becoming less religious. With a confusing ass faith like that I would too

hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html

God is asexual

>Germany posting "le cuck meme" trying to be ironically funny
Please neck yourself.

>as it turns out both christfags and science fags were both half right
>the big bang happened
>but god is possibly not as omnipotent as originally thought

and to think, i couldnt be pilled on religion, fuck

G*d is green and spherical

Don't be silly. Everybody knows God is a teenage boy and the world is a simulation on His Computer.

We haven't from Him in a while because his mom called him upstairs for dinner.

>god

the god of this world is the Demiurge.

The God of the Universe is the All.

>die
>see God
>first thing you ask is "what is your pronoun ?"

>Do you christfags think god is a woman?
That's an actual argument amongst theologians. However, for my money, I don't think God has either plumbing or hormones so, as such, God can't be male or female.

t. Lapsed Christian / Disgruntled Theist

God is 10th dimensional being, and has the ability to take any physical form it wants. But in gods natural form it is just an extremely brigth spirit.

All religions have this twist that god only reveals himself when you die. It's the kind of laughably lame excuse infants use when they first discover how to lie.

It's the historic equivalent of "the dog ate my homework".

We can Skype/FaceTime with anyone across the planet instantly. But god has to wait until I enter brain death and my body loses control and shits my pants before I can talk to him.

I can't believe billions still believe this shit.

I don't think we refer to God by gender in the anthropomorphic manner but more by the role: Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Referring to God as He, Him, male pronouns, is obvious but it's more for grammar than Him being "male" in the regular sense of the term, ie. having a dick or producing sperm for reproduction.

The Monad or the One is the Supreme Being. The Father of All is the Aeon of Aeons.

The logic behind the existence of God and ultimate reality is more tenacious than that of naturalism

God has no gender.

No it's stories the ruling+priestly classes made up so that they could take a lion's share of your crops and fuck your wife with or without your permission.

i hate the waifu culture even when ironically

but holy shit i claim this one my waifu

did you just assume my lord and saviors gender?

>Do you christfags think god is a woman?
God is whatever God wants to be to get the message across.

I can't think of any reason why niggers and mudslimes were created in the first place unless some stupid cunt is responsible for this.

Bait detected. Try again, newfag.

Bait detected, try again,newfag.

> God is whatever God wants to be to get the message across.

He's done a pretty bad job of that hasn't he?

No religion has more than 1/3 of humanity's adherence. That's less than 33%. If you scored that one test you would get an F.

Of course God is a man.

If God was a woman she would be all up in our business, fixing every little problem that made anyone slightly unhappy, and treating us like children.

God is obviously a man because he's just sitting in the back going "Learn to fix it yourself."

He made Adam as His image. Go figure

This is not correct.

One of the Lords of the Garden who called himself god made man in their image and in their likeness.

These Archons cannot create. They can only Manipulate what already is.

The Sumerian tablets tell us that the Anunna took an already existing primitive primate humanoid that was emergent out of nature and they blended their DNA with it to make us as a worker to appease the revolt of the Igigi.

The Hebrew bible that became the OT is not a book of God. Its a book of the Demiurge.

The Hebrew god.

They copied directly out of the Sumerian text which speak about these Anunna / Archons.

I wont clutter up the thread with all the examples of the bible taking quotes word for word from the Sumerian texts.

But there are many examples of us described as being made in the Image of and in the Likeness of the Anunna.

Gnostics are such nerds and their beliefs sound like some kind of dungeons and dragons ayylien crap. You love to talk and jerk your knowledge off, and you claim Jesus is the highest whatever you call Him, but have you ever tried obeying Him? Like, at all? Because all the knowledge in the world means nothing if you don't obey what Jesus says

>intangible omnipresent entity that predates all organic life
>referred to as masculine in every single relevant text

>woman

God doesn't even have a biological sex what the fuck is wrong with these retards?

Maybe but god is infinite in our dogma so I would reason that god transcends gender or rather is incomprehensible/unknowable to us material beings.

If god was a woman then why would she need Saint Mary to birth her son?

Checkmate Femfags.

Jesus wanted us to partake in the Fruit of the Tree of Life.

He wanted us to have what the Lord of the Garden Forbid us.

The Fruit of the Tree of Life gives Immortality. When we eat of it it gives us the same long lives as the Lords of the Garden.

This is why we were banished from Eden after we ate from the Tree of Knowledge which gave us the ability of Procreation.

We came to be like the gods, able to procreate. And the Lord feared that we would also eat of the tree of life and have the same long lives as them.

Jesus at the last supper tried to show us the Eucharist. It is the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

He was trying to give us Eternal Life, it is the Completion of the Great Work. He is the Capstone.

The Grail is the Philosopher Stone. Gnostics and Hermeticists are interested in this Great Work. We are known as Seekers.

Jesus was crucified by people who follow the rules of the Lord of the Garden of Eden. But Jesus was an emissary from the creator of All.

God the Father and God the Spirit have no gender, but They are reffered to by masculine and neuter pronouns respectively because that's what They are reffered to with in the bible.
God the Son became 100% human make (while still being 100% God) so He is a man

>Sumerian Tablet

Repent or burn in Hel you heaten

FUCK you!

He wil not divide /mlpol/

Its the source for what you call the word of God.

But it your god and my God are not the same.

The Hebrew bible that became the OT came from the Sumerian tablets. Anyone can read them on their own and see all the direct similarities.

The Tablets were plagiarized word for word and much of the context was left out to give a favorable view of one Anunna to be the Lord.