Sup Forums DESTROYED

You CANNOT dispute this.

Pol is always right.
Back to plebit

>what is a flush toilet?

the mental gymnastics of the left is ever ridiculous

*farts*

Well, if we're quoting Cicero as an authority:

>"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."

Oh but I can.

You have yet to define how Trump is a 'traitor'. Therefore you're simple calling him names.

The joke is that they replaced Obama with TRUMP

(((Occupy Democrats)))

He was talking about the Jews.

Sounds like Obama

Don't you political basic bitches start pretending you understand or care to understand Roman politics.

These slime would just as quickly say "lol silly white males XD" if it didn't fit their worldview.

>Hey look, a vague, flowery quote from someone famous that could apply to literally anyone or anything up to and including the shit I took yesterday if you look at it through the lens of your biases. This will make the perfect image macro to BTFO drumpfkins!

so occupy democrats finally recognize what obama and clinton truly are?

>democraps quoting Cicero and talking about national traitors
zero self awareness

Quite literally zero.

He was talking about the jews.

Really powers my pistachios.

kek

god damn that bitch is so coordinated

I agree.
Because cultural marxists are proof of this.

>1 post by this ID
SAGED

No u

I want to believe Occupy Democrats is just one of you making them look retarded.

Literally Barrack Obama.

That's pretty much verbatim a description of Jews though. They are the ones that rot our societies from within, through the economy and finance, through academia, and through government.
It's easy for Jews to commit "treason" in this way because they're really not committing treason. The Jews are their own nation of people. A Jew born in America is first and foremost a Jew, not an American. A Jew born in Britain or Germany or anywhere else is likewise, a Jew first and foremost.
But they will (and have) outwardly asserted their citizenship within other nations, and you see this plainly with how whichever group in a society they will momentarily favour to the detriment of others, will defend their citizenship within that country. They will see Jews in Britain as British Jews, even though the Jews themselves don't see themselves that way at all.

>communist agitators complaining about traitors
900% mad

>tfw they didn't research the background of whom they're quoting
The left is a sect and you can't prove wrong.

He's tripfagging you Newfag. Stop spouting off things you know nothing about. Op is a huge fag for this thread but people like you are 100x worse.

>literally facebook chainmail memes

>tripfagging
Hurrr

Catelina was innocent.

>leaves complaining about communists

LOL I knew this was coming, only took 5 replies
proud of you

Agreed the Jews are pretty cancerous. Nothing controversial there.

Wow Cicero was pretty woke on the matzo niggers.

the traitors from within were clinton, obama and her libtard satanic co conspirators
all hail god emperor trump

>Democrats describing Democrats but somehow Sup Forums BTFO?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD IGNORE IT

>A meme by Occupy Democrats
>Occupy Fucking Democrats

I doubt anyone who shares OP's image has a firm grasp on who Marc Antony was except that he was in a Shakespeare play. I doubt even less of them know anything about Catiline. I know one Occupy guy who tried to tell me Cicero was a facist, and he was one of the smarter ones for even knowing Cicero's name.

Do they realize what it was like being Irish in England during the Troubles? Even then, the IRA didn't specifically target civilians like Islamic terrorists. This is dumb.

>normies don't realise that Cicero was talking about the Jews

>Politifact

He was talking about Catiline. I swaer, sometine Sup Forums is worse than the Marxists with the "No war but the Jew war" nonsense.

This is a warning about the left actually.

The traitors from within are still losing their shit that Trump won instead of their well-groomed candidate, despite them pulling all the stops to cheat their way to victory.

Now the traitors within are in full damage control, pumping their brainwash narrative in the press that works for them, doing everything they can to twist the minds of the masses even further towards their agenda.

>American kike trying to hide the fact that Cicero was an anti-semite
nice try Mr. Goldberg HOWEVER
"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman." - t. Cicero

>even politifact shits on occupy democrats

Wew

Why do so many people put OccupyDemocrats on here? It's annoying.
What happened to infographs?

OD shills need to kill themselves.

If I ever saw a single OD meme, EVEN A SINGLE ONE, with links or factual number I would have more respect for them. But I never have, because their strategy is to use baseless emotions and never facts.

Ph he definitely was, but he wasn't talking about Jews in this case. Plus, John Chrysostom has better anti-Semitic rants than Cicero ever did.

lol, i suspect OP slapped Occupy Dems on a Cicero quote. Cicero is a darling on the Right, you can't fool us. Well memed OP, and well played.

He is literally the fool and the ambitious one while Hillary was the traitor.