ITT: Images that really make you want to burrow and print an absurd amount of currency and send young Americans to die...

ITT: Images that really make you want to burrow and print an absurd amount of currency and send young Americans to die in Syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xywb7KqPJoM&t=1s
twitter.com/alabedban
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus. Quantitative easing should've went to develop Syrian infrastructure.

These people need help. And we're too busy chanting about racial stuff that doesn't matter or transgender shit

>kids are dying
>families are being destroyed

God help Syria. I wish more people were as emotionally invested in this as they are their facebooks

Cuck

If only Obama/Clinton hadn't tried to overthrow the Syrian leadership, all would be well

When will these Democrat warmongers learn their actions have sad consequences?

You have to go back

Shut the fuck up bitch. There are kids dying all over the world and in your own country. Its been that way forever.

wtf troops on the ground now!

I don't care faggot, grow up

Jesus man. As a parent this shit is heartbreaking. I mean, I don't want them over here in my country, but it's a shame none of them can get along and work together to make their own countries better. Instead all of the innocent and helpless people there are getting fucking slaughtered while the able bodied who should be fighting for the right thing puss out and go live as welfare leeches in the west. Shit is terrible.

This

>picture of dead child
>faux outrage/virtue signaling
>escalate a civil war with further NATO intervention

Couldn't possibly mean more dead kids, could it?

Theres been nevertrumpers all over the radio beating the war drums all morning. Im so glad we dont need to rely on clear channel radio to get our conservatove radio content anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=xywb7KqPJoM&t=1s

the left and neocons bait trump into starting WW3 with Russia, and then blame him for it.

If he doesn't, then they will claim that it is more evidence of being a Putin puppet.

BUT I CAN HELP!

>Pictured: Bashar al-Assad laughs as he personally drops barrel bombs on a children's hospital (2017, Syria)

>pretending you have an emotional investment when you don't you just want something to be triggered about

>brave syrian rebel moments before he was tortured, raped and killed in front of his family by assad personally

I'm not pretending, Nigel

Both sides hate us, who do you suggest we support.

t. Omar Mahmoud al Sham

How young are you? Did you protest the Iraq war if you weren't shitting your diapers or playing grab ass in elementary school?

Invading Syria would just be another pointless war.

dont care about muslim shitskins dying, they're not my people

I simply do not care about more dead Muslims or how they died.

--- Legitimate Methods to Kill Muslims ---
Hand: Check
Knife: Check
Bullet: Check
Bomb: Check
Chemical: Check
Nuke: Check

To all the neo-con, neo-lib, and CIA user's trying to get people to give a shit about how Muslims are killed you are wasting your time and efforts. Dropping a bomb made by a US weapons manufacturer or releasing chemical weapons used by Assad are no different as a kill is a kill.

If you wanted us to care about Muslims you should of thought about that before, during, and after 9/11.

"What do you mean I can't have 2 wives in europe?"

I'm 33. And just finished a consultancy at the clinton foundation

>could be why I feel so responsible

Americans are the biggest terrorist group in last 100 years.

i thought americans preferred twitter

maybe daddy and daddy[s daddy should have built a proper country with no terrorism, or tried to change things

its their fault bana

twitter.com/alabedban

LMAO check out this propaganda. A white-looking young girl talking in English about terrorism.

WHen she grows up she will wear the hijab and pump out 5 little future jihadis.

The sole purpose of this twitter is to make white people feel guilty about not letting more shitskins live in our countries.

Got shadowbanned for being too woke

It's from the same photo shoot, they just reuse it over and over again to gin up the hype of the atrocities, to keep the foreign powers invested in the war

Dude you're not supposed to admit you're a shill.

But how is toppling middle east governments repeatedly going to benefit anybody but the Jews?

>These people need help.

Actually, the less American "help" the better.

Jewmerica fuck off!

>sandniggers
>humans

Top lmao