Jared kushner is not to be trusted

>see this
>youtube.com/watch?v=yAap1rM0Dq4&ab_channel=TheAlexJonesChannel
>comments about kusher getting payed by Soros
>wat
>google it
>therealdeal.com/2017/01/27/george-soros-is-the-secret-financier-behind-kushner-backed-startup-cadre/

What the fuck, get this man out of the office, there is no way he can be trusted.

>George Soros’ Soros Fund Management has quietly been financing the Kushner-backed real estate finance startup Cadre with a substantial credit line, according to sources familiar with the matter.

It's hilarious how the Sup Forums sheep brush Kushner and Trump's overall cronyism and nepotism aside.

I guess all mobs are composed of people who think they weren't duped, are superior, intelligent, etc. lol

Thanks for the tip.

I trust him tho

oh look another hit job on a trusted advisor to Trump

really makes me fuckin think

Rand Paul should have been president.

Obviously Trump is deeply jew connected. They're playing with fire, though, and that's the point. If you think Trump gives a fuck about a future for the European peoples you're an idiot.

How is the taste of jewish cutten dick, dumpfags?

Why? He is a Jew who practices modern Judaism. I'm sure you're new here, but you need to wake up to the JQ buddy.

This is top 10 anime betrayals potential

>sources familiar with the matter are the only ones saying the matter exists

>hasn't realized that the Jews are the master race yet
lel

>trump and kushner have a duel inside of the white house

Its not cronyism and nepotism if they don't get paid for doing it.

REALLY

MAKES

U

THINK

roger stone spoke about this on alex jones show, alex seemed surprised, stone said jared is messaging joe scarborough and leaking shit all over

>Do what we say or you're not smart like us :^)
Enjoy your legal dog blowjobs, Canada

Don't forget he's working with Robert Mercer to influence public opinion with AI.

>Believing Roger Stone
I remember staying up during the primaries because he could confirm that the "Cruz mistresses scandal" was real.

Try for treason, hang the Jew, wash hands

He sounds like /our guy/.

Wait, you actually needed an article to conclude that a Kike can't be trusted?

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend. Trump was always a coin-toss between working for the ZOG or fighting against them, but it's better than nothing.